Author Topic: JAMES BELL - there are some who believe that he was responsible for whf tragedy  (Read 22968 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Jeremy wouldn't know, despite him provisionally claiming that he might have answered it immediately - the alternative ( if we proceed in the basis that Jeremy did in fact answer Neville's call)? I don't see how someone can honestly say in those circumstances, that they 'answered the call immediately' - sorry, but from personal experience, I have had people trying to contact me in the middle of the night, for me to be informed, that when I did eventually answer such a call, only to be informed that the person has been trying to contact me for the last 15 minutes, before I actually answered the call..

Therefore, I can't put a period of time, on the delay between when Neville made that call (or anyone purporting to be the caller)...

however, from my personal experience of allegedly being an incorragable Criminal, (a fact I strenuously deny, in a y event) tells me that, as a highly intelligent, resourceful, and an illusive crook, that there could have been, or was a considerable delay, between the time the person making the call from Whf to Jeremy's cottages, could have been unsuccessful in making contact, and that there was a considerable delay, before Jeremy answered the call...

My overall impression, based historically on my own background, is that Jeremy might not necessarily have answered such a call immediately, there could have been such a delay...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:45:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I strongly deny being an incorragable Criminal, and the person which the corrupt criminal justice system in all its facets portrays me as being! The criminal justice system is a corrupt organisation, it makes stories up, which ordinarily cannot possibly be true - they, (all of them) are in the business of creating false positive scenarios...

It's the modern day version of the Witch trials, 'in days of older when knights were bold', and that sorry lot of public brainwashed conspirators...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:52:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Essex police shot and killed Sheila Caffell - by way of the second fatal shot (bullet PV/19), ignoring this truth, is the point at which ordinary members of the public have been conned (initially by Essex police) by the Crown's position - think back through history, and try to remember all the occasions the powers that be misled the public?

Nothing much has changed despite decades having passed...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Essex police shot and killed Sheila Caffell - by way of the second fatal shot (bullet PV/19), ignoring this truth, is the point at which ordinary members of the public have been conned (initially by Essex police) by the Crown's position - think back through history, and try to remember all the occasions the powers that be misled the public?

Nothing much has changed despite decades having passed...

Power corrupts, and those in Power, in whatever format, have the potential to be corrupt, or they are corrupt, and corrupted...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Former DCS Ainsley was a dishonest police officer, he should have his police pension stopped!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 04:01:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Former DCS Ainsley was a dishonest police officer, he should have his police pension stopped!

Surely, the relatives who have all benefitted (financially) from the conviction of Jeremy Bamber as the killer, could out their hand in their pockets to make sure that Ainsley and any dependants don't Starve to death, or become homeless!!!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I also believe, that the relatives knew James Bell, personally!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I also believe, that the relatives knew James Bell, personally!

Makes me wonder whether or not one or more of the relatives hired James Bell to take out three generations of the Bamber family, in order to ensure that the Bamber inheritance, and 'Mabel Speakmans inheritance' should conveniently fall into the relatives lap...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
David Boutflours public comment, that ' Nobody wins' was / is nothing short of a joke, of course somebody won financially, ' it was you, and yours'...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Former DCS Ainsley, was a money grabbing, headline grabbing individual - he reminds me of the current Chief Constable of South Yorkshire police ( Stephen Watson), someone who was put in charge for the purpose of misleading the general public about the involvement of police, based upon trying to portray the police in that particular region as being honest, loyal servants of the public!

Oh, yeah, and then Ainsley and his duplicate imposter Watson woke up!

Offline Adam

Jeremy wouldn't know, despite him provisionally claiming that he might have answered it immediately - the alternative ( if we proceed in the basis that Jeremy did in fact answer Neville's call)? I don't see how someone can honestly say in those circumstances, that they 'answered the call immediately' - sorry, but from personal experience, I have had people trying to contact me in the middle of the night, for me to be informed, that when I did eventually answer such a call, only to be informed that the person has been trying to contact me for the last 15 minutes, before I actually answered the call..

Therefore, I can't put a period of time, on the delay between when Neville made that call (or anyone purporting to be the caller)...

Thanks Mike.

I hope Nevill didn't have to wait 15 minutes for Jeremy to answer.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Thanks Mike.

I hope Nevill didn't have to wait 15 minutes for Jeremy to answer.

Adam, we shall simply never know - of course Jeremy will maintain that he answered the call immediately, but...

We will never know..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What I would like to find out, is which Magistrate sentenced James Bell to a term of imprisonment for violence or brutality against his first wife (Janet) - I prey to God, that the Magistrate was not Neville Bamber!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What I would like to find out, is which Magistrate sentenced James Bell to a term of imprisonment for violence or brutality against his first wife (Janet) - I prey to God, that the Magistrate was not Neville Bamber!

What I do know, is that a police action was raised about the possibility that James Bell had got something to do with the whf tragedy...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What I do know, is that a police action was raised about the possibility that James Bell had got something to do with the whf tragedy...

The back ground to this view, as far as I can see, and what I have seen thus far, Essex police is keeping its view close to its chest!