Author Topic: JAMES BELL - there are some who believe that he was responsible for whf tragedy  (Read 2867 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Ah, he didn't trust me - that must be it  ::). However, whats written in a paper in 1985 isn't proof that the event took place. Papers get things wrong. You once stated that you still had a copy of the photograph to prove your claim - that was some years ago now.

Yes, Papers get things wrong, just like juries, police and the CPS..

I have an independent witness who I showed the said photograph of Sheila laid by herself on top of the parents bed, not with the body of June Bamber, nor with any Bible on Sheila's chest, or the gun nearby, and she having been shot just the once in the neck - the prison service also have my letter and the photograph at the heart of this matter..

Jeremy doesn't trust anybody who does not agree with his way of thinking - sadly, he thinks his sister shot and killed herself there on the main bedroom floor, after she had already been photographed laid on top of the bed sporting a single bullet entry wound, out of which had dribbled a vertical flow of blood!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 03:26:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
There can be no doubt about it, Essex police in the form of senior detectives, two firearm officers, and the first team SOCO, staged the death scenes of June Bamber and Sheila Caffell, there on the main bedroom floor, either side of the bed!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
There can be no doubt about it, Essex police in the form of senior detectives, two firearm officers, and the first team SOCO, staged the death scenes of June Bamber and Sheila Caffell, there on the main bedroom floor, either side of the bed!

This was after police shot Sheila with the fatal PV/19 bullet from use of the anshuzt rifle which was simply being used as a prop in a training exercise (Informatives)...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 03:32:PM by mike tesko »