Author Topic: JAMES BELL - there are some who believe that he was responsible for whf tragedy  (Read 1559 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
nevile sent him down for 6 months for a crime he was guilty of its hardly a reason to hold that much of a grudge any other magestrate wuld of donee the same thing.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

led into a confrontation in public where James Bell threw a handful of bullets at Neville Bamber and threatened him by supposedly or allegedly shouting something along the lines of, ' the next time we meet, it will be with you at the end of the barrel of my gun'! Now, I can't for sure say that these things did happen, but it's what I've been told..

From my experience of being incarcerated amongst some of the most notorious criminals in the country in the late 1980's,  early 1990's, you don't go throwing a handful of bullets at someone in public and make threats that the next time you meet it will be with them, if you, at the end of a guns barrel, if you didn't mean what you were saying!

James Bell was therefore, a very dangerous individual, as it turned out to be the case in any event!

He was going to be shooting Neville Bamber and his family at a moment's notice, uninvited, or otherwise!

I wonder if James Bells, or his wife's (Janet), Auguste 'GP', was Dr Jones?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
nevile sent him down for 6 months for a crime he was guilty of its hardly a reason to hold that much of a grudge any other magestrate wuld of donee the same thing.

Yes, thanks for reminding me, but nevertheless, there was some sort of an outburst in court when this happened, which later on escallated onto it into a street confrontation, and the throwing of a handful of bullets at Neville Bamber, it makes you think that James Bell held some sort of a grudge against Neville Bamber because he was ex RAF, a hatred of airmen because of what had happened to with his wife (Janet) at the airbase, which escalated into him making his wife change your toilet seats around her neck in public - maybe it was Neville Bamber who had dealt with the proceedings for which he got convicted and served six months in Pentonvilke prison before the court of appeal set him free?

The more I think about it, the more inclined I am now to think that James Bell could have been the whf murderer!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 01:42:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The was James and Auguste Bells farmhouse :-

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

The more I think about it, the more inclined I am now to think that James Bell could have been the whf murderer!

Was James Bell the scruffy looking hunched man seen walking away from Whitehouse farm about an hour after the police first arrived there?

Well, one things for certain, that scruffy looking hunched man could not have been Jeremy Bamber!, Because you could hardly have described him as being scruffy looking and hunched up, and the only time that Jeremy had approached the farmhouse after his arrival there at 3.52am, was when he went in a reduced if the farmhouse with Bews and Myall, and he came back to the patrol car with them both, so nobody could argue that the reference to this scruffy looking hunched up character could have been a reference to Jeremy!

The very first entry in a police document called 'THE MAJOR INCIDENT PROJECT REGISTER', states tge following:-

Entry 001 03.45hrs - Unidentified male (UM/001), seen at whf by PC Myall...

This project register was created after the change in direction of the police investigation, by which time PC Myall knew Jeremy Bamber personally! Therefore, any suggestion that this was a reference to Jeremy Bamber must be ruled out altogether! This leaves us, with trying to identify who this unidentified male was, or is!
We can start by looking for any information contained in police action reports, or in an officers report created for the attention of the senior officer in the case, which at the time this register came into play, was DCS Ainsley - there must exist such an action report of an officers report addressing this particular sighting of this unidentified male, and any conclusions drawn!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 02:03:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
At this moment in time, I am 50/50 in my belief that this scruffy looking hunched up man who was seen walking away from the scene was either Freddie Emani, or James Bell..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
At this moment in time, I am 50/50 in my belief that this scruffy looking hunched up man who was seen walking away from the scene was either Freddie Emani, or James Bell..

Because James Bell lived locally, I am more inclined to strongly suspect Bell of being this person!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
But first, something else which requires clarification - was the scruffy looking hunched up man who was seen walking away from the farmhouse about an hour after the police first arrived there, the same unidentified male who PC Myall saw at the farmhouse at 03.45hrs?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
But first, something else which requires clarification - was the scruffy looking hunched up man who was seen walking away from the farmhouse about an hour after the police first arrived there, the same unidentified male who PC Myall saw at the farmhouse at 03.45hrs?

This in turn throws up another avenue of enquiry, relating to the time police first arrived at the scene, since according to the disclosed information the occupants of CA07 did not arrive at whf until 3.48am, which would put the sighting of the scruffy looking hunched man who was seen walking away from the scene an hour or so later than that at about 4.48am?

Or, does the reference to the arrival of police at the scene, in the Daily Express article which makes mention of this sighting of the scruffy looking hunched up man have something to do with light aircraft that was photographing the vicinity of whf as part of some sort of ongoing surveillance operation during the early hours of the morning?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 02:09:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Are we trying to identify one unidentified person, or two unidentified people?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Are we trying to identify one unidentified person, or two unidentified people?

To be specific, (a) the unidentified male seen at whf at 03.45am by PC Myall, as listed in THE MAJOR PROJECT REGISTER, and or (b) the scruffy looking hunched man seen walking away from the scene about an hour after police first arrived at the farmhouse?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
To be specific, (a) the unidentified male seen at whf at 03.45am by PC Myall, as listed in THE MAJOR PROJECT REGISTER, and or (b) the scruffy looking hunched man seen walking away from the scene about an hour after police first arrived at the farmhouse?

Seems to me, that we are dealing with two unidentified males here, not just the one!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have either (50/50) Freddie Emani or James Bell, as the scruffy looking hunched up man that was seen walking away from the farmhouse about an hour after police arrived at the scene (if we treat 3.48am as the first time police arrived at the scene in order to determine the possible identity of this person), by this stage Jeremy Bamber had already been with the occupants of CA07 for an hour or so, and so by that stage they would have known who Jeremy Bamber was, and besides you could hardly describe Jeremy as being hunched up and scruffy looking, so this had to be somebody else...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have either (50/50) Freddie Emani or James Bell, as the scruffy looking hunched up man that was seen walking away from the farmhouse about an hour after police arrived at the scene (if we treat 3.48am as the first time police arrived at the scene in order to determine the possible identity of this person), by this stage Jeremy Bamber had already been with the occupants of CA07 for an hour or so, and so by that stage they would have known who Jeremy Bamber was, and besides you could hardly describe Jeremy as being hunched up and scruffy looking, so this had to be somebody else...

Furthermore, by the time the nature of the investigation had changed, and 'THE MAJOR PROJECT REGISTER' came into being, PC Myall already knew who Jeremy Bamber was, and so one would think that there would be no need to try and identify who the unidentified male was who had been seen at 03.45am, if for example, that person had been Jeremy Bamber, all along?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 02:24:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
So either the two sighting which we are dealing with at the moment, were (a) of the same person at different stages of the proceedings, or (b) it was two different persons!