Author Topic: 'Pathway' - the sequence of events concerning the location of Sheila's body...  (Read 2662 times)

Offline Jane

So, according to Jeremy and his supporters, Sheila shot herself twice on the bedroom floor, she was sat upright when she fired the first shot, the muzzle of the guns barrel in a contact position with her neck at an elevated height, so that the shot fired across her neck takes a horizontal trajectory, and as she slips to the floor she retains possession of her grip on the rifle clutching it parallel to her body so that by the time she ends up on her back, a second shot discharges from the rifle killing her instantaneously - but wait for it, she then manages to roll herself into the recovery position on the right hand side of her body to enable the blood to flow diagonally across her neck and face, before she then decides to roll herself onto her back again, all the while still clutching the rifle against her body, making sure that the muzzle of the guns barrel is still positioned close to both bullet entry wounds on her neck, oh and her right hand back on the gun near the trigger mechanism, this is despite the fact that when she rolled herself into the recovery position she had momentarily folded her right arm so that blood could pool in the fold of her arm and create the triangular bloodstain on her nightdress in the region of her right shoulder / armpit...

And then Jeremy and his supporters woke up, realising they had simply been dreaming...

OR!!!....................It just MAY be that Jeremy woke up to the fact that idiots who first believed that story of his were no longer quite as certain of it's veracity, ie such was an impossibility. So who did that leave as the killer? Mmm. He had to come up with something which would direct focus away from him. He'd already turned to dramatic licence, at the scene, when he accused the police of killing his family so it could have been a happy, happy day for him to find himself with a room mate who's personal view of police was such that the unthinkable may have started to look probable......................however, all these years on, it seems as if it's a theory he never truly bought into. How could he, when he's fully aware, as his detractors, that Sheila wasn't responsible for her own death?

Offline David1819

OR!!!....................It just MAY be that Jeremy woke up to the fact that idiots who first believed that story of his were no longer quite as certain of it's veracity, ie such was an impossibility. So who did that leave as the killer? Mmm. He had to come up with something which would direct focus away from him. He'd already turned to dramatic licence, at the scene, when he accused the police of killing his family so it could have been a happy, happy day for him to find himself with a room mate who's personal view of police was such that the unthinkable may have started to look probable......................however, all these years on, it seems as if it's a theory he never truly bought into. How could he, when he's fully aware, as his detractors, that Sheila wasn't responsible for her own death?

Are you saying you were an idiot for 28 years?

Offline Caroline

Are you saying you were an idiot for 28 years?

I think it's fairly clear that Jane is talking about people who should have known better, people who were involved in the investigation. But trust you to use the opportunity to goad. You're about 28 aren't you? The cap fits you so tightly, you can't get it off!  ::)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

You're about 28 aren't you?

Yes  :)

The cap fits you so tightly, you can't get it off!  ::)

I hope not. If it wont come off I wont be able to wear my Santa hat next month  :'(   

;D

Offline Caroline

Yes  :)

I hope not. If it wont come off I wont be able to wear my Santa hat next month  :'(   

;D

So you've been an idiot for just as long!

You can wear it on top!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Sheila didn't shoot herself, so somebody shot her and staged her death scene as a suicide on the main bedroom floor! Somebody rolled Sheila's body into the recovery position on her right side, trapping her folded right arm beneath her body which served to retain the blood from the fresh bullet wound, on her neck, which was the source of the triangular bloodstain on Sheila's night dress, once she was rolled onto her back and her folded right arm was extended so that her right hand ended up resting on the gun! The only people who could have carried out this exercise were the police themselves! It's not a case of me having a hatred of the police, for why I am pointing out what took place, anybody with only a modicum of intelligence can see that if Jeremy had been his sister's killer, he would not have rolled her body into the aforementioned recovery position in an attempt to save her life, if his intention was to kill her! On the other hand, because of the bizarre circumstances surrounding how Sheila had received the second shot during a police training exercise which had gone terribly wrong, it becomes clear that cops had't killed her deliberately, and so the fact that they had gone on to try and save her life by placing her body in the recovery position, makes sense, albeit all-in vain.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 07:19:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

OR!!!....................It just MAY be that Jeremy woke up to the fact that idiots who first believed that story of his were no longer quite as certain of it's veracity, ie such was an impossibility. So who did that leave as the killer? Mmm. He had to come up with something which would direct focus away from him. He had no need to direct focus onto anybody else, he has always steadfastly maintained that his sister had shot and killed the other four victims, and then killed herself! He'd already turned to dramatic licence, at the scene, when he accused the police of killing his family , you forgot to mention at this point, that the reason why Jeremy accused the firearms officers who had gone into the farmhouse of shooting dead his family, that up until that stage Jeremy was under an impression that everyone was still alive inside the farmhouse, indeed he, Bews and Myall had all seen and reacted to a figure they had been observing at his parents bedroom window, albeit a sighting which occurred early on (at around 4.00am), consolidated by the incident being treated as a seige lasting some three and a half hours afterwards...so it could have been a happy, happy day for him to find himself with a room mate who's personal view of police was such that the unthinkable may have started to look probable.. I wasn't his room mate, I was detained in the cell next door to his on the same landing of B wing at HMP Full Sutton, nr York......................however, all these years on, it seems as if it's a theory he never truly bought into. that's his choice.. How could he, when he's fully aware, as his detractors, that Sheila wasn't responsible for her own death? No, she didn't kill herself, she was killed by another person, excluding Jeremy himself!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 07:18:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...