Author Topic: Recent Injury to Sheila's abdomen, had a plaster covering it during tragedy!  (Read 8264 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Thanks Mike.

If Sheila was waiting for Nevill to return, when did Nevill make his phone calls ?

Between 3.15am (to Jeremy) and 3.30am ( to the police)...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Adam

Between 3.15am (to Jeremy) and 3.30am ( to the police)...

Thanks Mike.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I understand that June and Sheila had been involved in an altercation earlier in the day on the last day they both lived on planet earth, Sheila thumped June and gave her a black eye, and during the incident Sheila fell against a piece of furniture and grazed herself. Jeremy told me about the black eye that his mum had, first noticed by him when he returned to the farmhouse at around supper time. He didn't know how his mum (June) received the black eye, but he told me he believed she got it during a squabble of sorts with Sheila earlier in the day. He didn't know that Sheila had got a graze on her body, or that this was covered by a plaster, until he subsequently received a copy of the pathologists hand written notes..

You only have to take into account what the farm secretary said when she spoke to Neville Bamber at about 9.30pm on that last Tuesday evening, where she says she got the impression because of Neville's abrupt tone of voice, that she had called at a bad time, and that she might have interrupted some sort of an argument amongst the family at that time! Link this to what Pamela Boutflour stated in her witness statement where she tells of her sister June mentioning that Sheila had been behaving oddly, and that June had intended to bring Sheila and the twins round for tea on the following day, so that Pamela could take a close look at Sheila! In addition, not to be overlooked was the fact that Tuesday evening was June Bambers weekly Bible class, which for some reason June gave a miss...

Jeremy had told of a one sided debate between his parents and Sheila concerning Sheila's inability to look after her two children and herself properly, and that there was talk about trying to get Sheila some help involving carers, or foster parents, and talk about sending Sheila to a rest home in the Bournemouth area, etc...

I have looked at what everyone has said and insofar as the farm secretary feeling that Neville Bamber was a bit abrupt when she spoke to him at 9.30pm, that Tuesday evening, I think this could have been because of the problems they (the parents) were having with Sheila, but also because Jeremy left the farmhouse at about the same time, and the fact that Neville had to take the tractor to the fields to collect the last trailor load of rape seed..

I sense that Neville might have been annoyed that Jeremy couldn't do that last run!

I have never asked Jeremy, why he told the farm workers in the fields, that Neville Bamber would be along to collect the last trailor load of rape seed!

Then...

There is the fact that Ralph Neville ended up in control of the tractor overnight (the South African) - my query, is if Neville Bamber took the tractor to the fields to collect the last trailor load of rape seed, how come Ralph Neville ended up with the said tractor?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 05:45:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I guess, Neville Bamber walked it back to white house farm, and for whatever reason let Ralph Neville take the tractor and trailor to take back to Osea Road Caravan Park, despite the fact that his mobile home (vehicle) was parked up near the barns at whf overnight?

On the following morning, Ralph Neville drove the tractor and trailor up Pages Lane intending to deposit the harvest of rape seed, only to be turned away..

Within the hour, Ralph Neville was the hitchhiker who was thumbing a lift to the nearest port, intending to flee the UK! He left behind his mobile home, parked up at the scene. He told the local resident who gave him a lift from nearby Goldhanger that he had been staying with a farming family who had all been found shot dead...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I guess, Neville Bamber walked it back to white house farm, and for whatever reason let Ralph Neville take the tractor and trailor to take back to Osea Road Caravan Park, despite the fact that his mobile home (vehicle) was parked up near the barns at whf overnight?

On the following morning, Ralph Neville drove the tractor and trailor up Pages Lane intending to deposit the harvest of rape seed, only to be turned away..

Within the hour, Ralph Neville was the hitchhiker who was thumbing a lift to the nearest port, intending to flee the UK! He left behind his mobile home, parked up at the scene. He told the local resident who gave him a lift from nearby Goldhanger that he had been staying with a farming family who had all been found shot dead...
From a personal viewpoint, I think there could be a link between Ralph Neville and the shooting dead of the family, maybe he was Sheila's accomplice?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
From a personal viewpoint, I think there could be a link between Ralph Neville and the shooting dead of the family, maybe he was Sheila's accomplice?

Maybe, he was the scruffy looking hunched man, who according to Kim Sengupta ( journalist for Daily Express back in the day) was seen walking away from the farmhouse about an hour after police first arrived there?

Offline Steve_uk

I understand that June and Sheila had been involved in an altercation earlier in the day on the last day they both lived on planet earth, Sheila thumped June and gave her a black eye, and during the incident Sheila fell against a piece of furniture and grazed herself. Jeremy told me about the black eye that his mum had, first noticed by him when he returned to the farmhouse at around supper time. He didn't know how his mum (June) received the black eye, but he told me he believed she got it during a squabble of sorts with Sheila earlier in the day. He didn't know that Sheila had got a graze on her body, or that this was covered by a plaster, until he subsequently received a copy of the pathologists hand written notes..

You only have to take into account what the farm secretary said when she spoke to Neville Bamber at about 9.30pm on that last Tuesday evening, where she says she got the impression because of Neville's abrupt tone of voice, that she had called at a bad time, and that she might have interrupted some sort of an argument amongst the family at that time! Link this to what Pamela Boutflour stated in her witness statement where she tells of her sister June mentioning that Sheila had been behaving oddly, and that June had intended to bring Sheila and the twins round for tea on the following day, so that Pamela could take a close look at Sheila! In addition, not to be overlooked was the fact that Tuesday evening was June Bambers weekly Bible class, which for some reason June gave a miss...

Jeremy had told of a one sided debate between his parents and Sheila concerning Sheila's inability to look after her two children and herself properly, and that there was talk about trying to get Sheila some help involving carers, or foster parents, and talk about sending Sheila to a rest home in the Bournemouth area, etc...

I have looked at what everyone has said and insofar as the farm secretary feeling that Neville Bamber was a bit abrupt when she spoke to him at 9.30pm, that Tuesday evening, I think this could have been because of the problems they (the parents) were having with Sheila, but also because Jeremy left the farmhouse at about the same time, and the fact that Neville had to take the tractor to the fields to collect the last trailor load of rape seed..

I sense that Neville might have been annoyed that Jeremy couldn't do that last run!

I have never asked Jeremy, why he told the farm workers in the fields, that Neville Bamber would be along to collect the last trailor load of rape seed!

Then...

There is the fact that Ralph Neville ended up in control of the tractor overnight (the South African) - my query, is if Neville Bamber took the tractor to the fields to collect the last trailor load of rape seed, how come Ralph Neville ended up with the said tractor?
This is a mixture of fact intertwined with fiction. There's no doubt that Sheila and June had had differences of opinion in the past, but Sheila had rarely if ever raised objections to her mother's face, preferring to parry any attack by confiding in others. A physical assault by either of them would be unprecedented; indeed this had been part of the trouble in the upbringing of both Jeremy and Sheila as they were left to their own devices by parents who never reacted to any bad behaviour on their part.

It's perfectly possible that faced with the reality of day to day living with Sheila her parents realized that looking after herself, let alone two growing boys was too much of a strain on their daughter and Nevill may have been angry that the workload was falling on his wife that week, hence June's suggestion that Sheila stay in a Bournemouth hotel and the ill-feeling in the house that evening. One also recalls Julie's statement that it was Jeremy himself who broached the subject of adoption of the twins in an attempt to sow discord amongst those gathered in the kitchen on the Tuesday evening.

As far as the bible class is concerned Audrey Childs made a witness statement to the fact that June had already told her aunt Connie Lugg that she would not be attending that night.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 06:20:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
It is somewhat puzzling that Neville Bamber went to the fields after 9.30pm that Tuesday evening, intent on collecting the last trailor load of rape seed, but that Ralph Neville ended up in control of the same overnight?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

As far as the bible class is concerned Audrey Childs made a witness statement to the fact that June had already told her aunt Connie Lugg that she would not be attending that night.

Yes, but there were other members of the Bible class who were puzzled by June's absence from Bible class that evening!

Let us also not overlook the confrontation between Sheila and an employee of the regional electricity board, or an agent of that company who was challenged by Sheila and subjected to a volley of abuse, which only came to a halt after June Bamber intervened, making her apologies, and stating that Sheila had not been taking her medication, etc, etc, etc...

Ewen Smith took a witness statement from the victim, involved in this confrontation, and it becomes clear that Sheila was volatile, abusive and aggressive in nature and attitude...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Yes, but there were other members of the Bible class who were puzzled by June's absence from Bible class that evening!

Let us also not overlook the confrontation between Sheila and an employee of the regional electricity board, or an agent of that company who was challenged by Sheila and subjected to a volley of abuse, which only came to a halt after June Bamber intervened, making her apologies, and stating that Sheila had not been taking her medication, etc, etc, etc...

Ewen Smith took a witness statement from the victim, involved in this confrontation, and it becomes clear that Sheila was volatile, abusive and aggressive in nature and attitude...

From recollection, Sheila had been insisting the employee should get off her land, get away from her farm, and stop spying on her, etc, etc, etc, she was swearing and cursing...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 06:16:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

There's no record of this and all the main authors of the case have not included this incident in their books. As far as the other members of the bible class is concerned maybe they just weren't kept in the loop.

Offline David1819

There's no record of this and all the main authors of the case have not included this incident in their books.

Andrew Hunter has.

Offline Caroline

There's no record of this and all the main authors of the case have not included this incident in their books. As far as the other members of the bible class is concerned maybe they just weren't kept in the loop.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Steve_uk

Andrew Hunter has.
He jumped on the bandwagon like George Galloway, Eric Allison, Peter Tatchell and others.

Offline Caroline

He jumped on the bandwagon like George Galloway, Eric Allison, Peter Tatchell and others.

It doesn't matter what any of them say, there is no mystery - Bamber himself has stated that June's aunt Connie Lugg told the bible class that June wouldn't be there because Sheila and the twins were visiting. They 'ALL' knew.
Few people have the imagination for reality