Author Topic: Recent Injury to Sheila's abdomen, had a plaster covering it during tragedy!  (Read 8350 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Quote from: Harry on November 19, 2018, 04:35:AM
So you are saying that if a witness is alleged to have given false testimony, the gaffe in a statement which proves it is false can't be used as an argument, because it is contained in the same statement and is therefore also unreliable along with the rest. sorry to intervene - but at the commencement of a witness statement it states the following, or something similar - ' I make this statement  consisting of (X) pages, to the best if my knowledge and belief and I know that if I have stated anything in it which I know to be false, or do not believe to be true, that I shall be liable to prosecution', etc, etc, etc...

Or, should we try to distinguish between your serious posts and those others, produced in haste, where you don't really think about what you are saying. Sometimes, it may be best not to think about something's too soon, or ever at all, there is no right way, or wrong way to proceed with such matters...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...