Author Topic: Recent Injury to Sheila's abdomen, had a plaster covering it during tragedy!  (Read 8276 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Unless she was clairvoyant, she could hardly have told them before it happened, could she.? It's unbelievable in the extreme that she'd have omitted to tell the group that the person who ran it wouldn't be attending.

Others weren't told until after the shooting tragedy, for example, that June hadn't attended because Sheila and the twins had come to stop with them. By the time most of the others found out, June, Sheila and the twins (as well as Neville Bamber were already dead)...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Caroline

Informed them all afterwards, not beforehand, there is a difference - she told them all afterwards that June had told her that she wouldn't be attending and that was why she hadn't attended on the last occasion...

"Informed then all that she wouldn't be attending" not "informed them all why she hadn't attended". They ALL knew she wasn't coming to the class and they knew why. Bamber himself stated this.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
"Informed then all that she wouldn't be attending" not "informed them all why she hadn't attended". They ALL knew she wasn't coming to the class and they knew why. Bamber himself stated this.

Jeremy doesn't know everything that happenned, he even says his sister shot and killed herself, which can't possibly be true! Tell you what I'm going to do, I'm going to try and find all the police action reports which deal with this matter, where the police were being instructed by a senior officer to go and see this witness, or that witness, to find out what they knew about June Bamber, and whether or not they were surprised or concerned that she hadn't turned up for her usual Tuesday evening Bible class? I have seen several such police action reports which deal with this, and when I next come across them, I will post them up for clarification - I just want to add that I have been looking through the unread files again, and that I have plenty of unseen material which I am expecting to be posting up in the next few days, so everyone should try to stay tuned...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 01:26:PM by mike tesko »

Offline David1819

Jeremy doesn't know everything that happenned, he even says his sister shot and killed herself, which can't possibly be true! Tell you what I'm going to do, I'm going to try and find all the police action reports which deal with this matter, where the police were being instructed by a senior officer to go and see this witness, or that witness, to find out what they knew about June Bamber, and whether or not they were surprised or concerned that she hadn't turned up for her usual Tuesday evening Bible class? I have seen several such police action reports which deal with this, and when I next come across them, I will post them up for clarification - I just want to add that I have been looking through the unread files again, and that I have plenty of unseen material which I am expecting to be posting up in the next few days, so everyone should try to stay tuned...

Sheila’s body was upstairs with two shell casings near her body coroborating the two gunshot wounds and no blood trail of hers showing she walked or moved after being shot the first time.

So.. how did the police manage to inflict two contact wounds to Sheila’s chin with a .22 while she was sitting upwards?

Your theory is up in smoke!

Offline Caroline

It’s his case and he’s quite specific about who told the group June wouldn’t be attending.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

Sheila’s body was upstairs with two shell casings near her body coroborating the two gunshot wounds and no blood trail of hers showing she walked or moved after being shot the first time.

So.. how did the police manage to inflict two contact wounds to Sheila’s chin with a .22 while she was sitting upwards?

Your theory is up in smoke!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Sheila’s body was upstairs with two shell casings near her body No, she wasn't, bullet cases DRH/1 and DRH/2 were added into DC Hammersley 2nd witness statement at the insistence of PI Miller. Furthermore, Sheila's body was originally downstairs behind the Laundry room door at about 7.30am, and then still downstairs in the kitchen in accordance with, and by reference to the individually timed police radio message log contents, 7.35am, 7.37am, 7.38am, 7.42am and 7.45am, then her body was upstairs, ' on the far side of the bed' at 8.44am, or as the case may be, Sheila's body was resting on top of the bed after 9.05am, prior to Sheila's body ending up on the main bedroom floor - so what good was it that two dodgy bullet cases ended up on the main bedroom floor next to where Sheila's body eventually ended up, if her body had been confirmed by various police sources and references, elsewhere? coroborating the two gunshot wounds wrong, the two dodgy bullet cases, DRH/1 and DRH/2, were added to the main bedroom scene at the insistence of PI Miller...and no blood trail of hers showing she walked or moved after being shot the first time. Sorry, but you are wrong again, there is a very feint vertical blood flow beneath the lower bullet entry wound on Sheila's neck which you can choose to try and ignore as much as you like, but the fact of the matter is that at the time the first shot was fired across Sheila's neck, blood ran vertically down her neck...

So.. how did the police manage to inflict two contact wounds to Sheila’s chin with a .22 while she was sitting upwards? Sheila wasn't shot twice whilst she was standing upright, only once!

The second fatal shot was inflicted after police moved her body from the bed, onto the bedroom floor, at a time when Sheila was barely still alive but unconscious! The reason the flow of blood is diagonal across her face and neck is because after police shot her they rolled her body into the recovery position upon the right side of her body, and subsequently back into the suppine position! Sheila didn't shoot herself and roll herself into the recovery position and then role back into the suppine position still clutching the rifle!

Your theory is up in smoke! I am afraid not, you, Jeremy and his current team haven't got a cat in hells chance of ever being able to convince anyone that Sheila shot and killed herself! If anybodies stance is up in smoke as you suggest, you need look no further at the pathetic approach that you, Jeremy and his current team are trying to pursue - good luck with that impossible task!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 04:34:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Your scenario, and Jeremy's, and his team is nothing but bullshit, because you are trying to argue something which was impossible to have occurred - your own gif adequately expresses your own position...

Offline David1819

Your scenario, and Jeremy's, and his team is nothing but bullshit, because you are trying to argue something which was impossible to have occurred - your own gif adequately expresses your own position...

How did the police inflict two contact wounds under Sheila’s chin with a .22?

Why is there no blood trail of Sheila’s blood?

Why is there no blood running down her legs?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
How did the police inflict two contact wounds under Sheila’s chin with a .22? there was another rifle captured in a crime scene photograph taken downstairs in the kitchen, to which mention was made against which senior officers told junior officers not to make any mention of in the reports, pocketbook entries, or witness statements, so you can make of this anything you want only ignore it's presence there at your peril. The second shot which killed Sheila after her body was moved from on top of the bed, onto the bedroom floor sge was shot by a bullet inflicted by use of the anshuzt rifle which police had brought into the main bedroom from the next door box room window! There's nothing for me to add, I didn't invent the fact that Sheila's body was downstairs in the laundry, or downstairs in the kitchen, I didn't make anything up about Sheila's body being on the far side of the bed at 8.44am, of that her body was laid on top of the bed side by side the body of June Bamber, I didn't move Sheila's body from on top of the bed, onto the bedroom floor, so if Shela shot and killed herself like you, Jeremy and his team keepsaying how are you all intending to explain away all these contradictions?

Why is there no blood trail of Sheila’s blood? There is a vertical blood trail on her neck which runs vertically away from the lower bullet entry wound, a blood flow pattern that is not replicated by the flow of blood from the upper wound on her neck..

Why is there no blood running down her legs? there wouldn't be if she fell immediately to the kitchen floor and Anderson up face down on the kitchen floor!

Offline David1819

there was another rifle captured in a crime scene photograph taken downstairs in the kitchen, to which mention was made against which senior officers told junior officers not to make any mention of in the reports, pocketbook entries, or witness statements, so you can make of this anything you want only ignore it's presence there at your peril. The second shot which killed Sheila after her body was moved from on top of the bed, onto the bedroom floor sge was shot by a bullet inflicted by use of the anshuzt rifle which police had brought into the main bedroom from the next door box room window! There's nothing for me to add, I didn't invent the fact that Sheila's body was downstairs in the laundry, or downstairs in the kitchen, I didn't make anything up about Sheila's body being on the far side of the bed at 8.44am, of that her body was laid on top of the bed side by side the body of June Bamber, I didn't move Sheila's body from on top of the bed, onto the bedroom floor, so if Shela shot and killed herself like you, Jeremy and his team keepsaying how are you all intending to explain away all these contradictions?

You are not inventing anything I know. What you are doing is taking police mistakes as genuine observations when they are in fact mistakes.

Someone mistook Nevill for a female

Some officer errornously thought Sheila was on the bed when actually she was by the bed.

There is a vertical blood trail on her neck which runs vertically away from the lower bullet entry wound, a blood flow pattern that is not replicated by the flow of blood from the upper wound on her neck..

The pathologist stated the bloodstains show she was siting up when both shots were fired.

there wouldn't be if she fell immediately to the kitchen floor and Anderson up face down on the kitchen floor!

There would be if she shot herself in the kitchen and then made her way upstairs.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 07:38:PM by David1819 »

Offline Harry

You are not inventing anything I know. What you are doing is taking police mistakes as genuine observations when they are in fact mistakes.

Someone mistook Nevill for a female

Some officer erroneously thought Sheila was on the bed when actually she was by the bed.

The pathologist stated the bloodstains show she was siting up when both shots were fired.

There would be if she shot herself in the kitchen and then made her way upstairs.

"Some officer erroneously thought Sheila was on the bed when actually she was by the bed."

It's hard to make sense of that. Stan Jones saw Sheila's body before he left the scene of the crime. If he saw her on the floor why would he think she was on the bed?

Similarly, one might ask why would Robert Boutflour say there was fingerprint dust all around the farmhouse when the silencer was found and that Basil Cock was complaining about it, if there wasn't really any fingerprint dust there at all?

It not good enough to dismiss evidence as "mistakes" when it contradicts the position you support for whatever reasons you have.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 04:51:AM by Harry »

Offline Adam

Jeremy must be wishing he hadn't gone out to shoot rabbits.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
You are not inventing anything I know. What you are doing is taking police mistakes as genuine observations when they are in fact mistakes. when are people like you going to realise that police don't make those kind of humongous mistakes or errors? I accept that they are only human, but, hey they took examinations and passed basic intelligence tests, that set these people above the rest of us! They were supposed to be able to tell the time of day or night, and be truthful in everything they reportedly saw, heard, or was told about! The way your going on, every copper involved in this investigation was basically a retard, not capable of understanding what the truth is, or was - stop making up excuse after excuse for these corrupt officials! I wished cops like these had stitched you up for something you hadn't done, and if they haven't already, I hope they stictch you up soon, since only then will a brain dead member of the public begin to realise just how easy it is to get the wrong person, for a variety of different reasons! Sheila Caffell did not shoot herself dead with the anshuzt rifle or any other rifle, she simply couldn't have! Herbert Leon MacDonnell got it spot on in one of the first reports that he made concerning how Sheila's body had ended up on the main bedroom floor with two bullet entry wounds to her neck, and she appearing to be clutching the rifle on top of her body, with the muzzle of the guns barrel in close proximity to both bullet entry wounds - he said that prior to her body ending up in the photographed position, that after receiving the second fatal shot which had killed her instantaneously, that Sheila's body had been 'rolled onto its right hand side' and her folded right arm with her fingers up in the region of her neck wounds, became trapped underneath her body and that blood from the bullet wounds had pooled in the aforementioned fold of her right arm, which was the source of the heavily triangular bloodstain which formed there on her nightdress, in the region of her right shoulder / armpit, and that after a short delay of her body being in that position, Sheila's body was rolled back onto her back in the supine position, and that somebody must have been responsible for rolling her body into the recovery position, as stated, and somebody (not Sheila herself) must have rolled her body onto her back afterwards, and more importantly, placed the anshuzt rifle in Sheila's possession, for the purpose of trying to suggest that she had taken her own life, when of course, she hadn't and didn't. Sheila didn't shoot herself and do all or any of these things, because she was dead and the only people who could have done, and did these things with her body and the rifle and the Bible, was the police themselves, nobody else could have mucked about with her body, or the gun, or the Bible, it had to be the police! Surely, no-one is going to try and suggest that Jeremy shot his sister, and that he then rolled her body into the recovery position, which would have caused the rifle to fall off her body or at least be underneath her body, and then rolled her body back into the supine position, and that he then positioned the rifle in her possession to fool police into thinking she had committed suicide? Oh, and I suppose it was Jeremy who fooled police into thinking that Sheila's body was in the laundry room just before the raid team entered the farmhouse, and it was Jeremy who tricked police into stating that Sheila's body was dead downstairs in the kitchen, Jeremy made the police make a catelog of mistakes involving what police saw in the kitchen and what they reported they could see, and had seen? I supposed Jeremy even tricked Dr Craig into believing that Sheila's body was ' on the far side of the bed' when he pronounced her as being dead, and then as if Jeremy hadn't tricked everybody enough already, he even caused DS Jones and DC Clark to hallucinate when they visited the main bedroom crime scene, and saw the bodies of June and Sheila resting on the bed, side by side, with the anshuzt rifle resting on the bed in-between their bodies! Oh, and let's not forget  how Jeremy somehow caused Jones and Clark to see a Bible on Sheila's chest when her body was laid on top of the bed - yeah, let everyone act daft and blame poor Jeremy for all these inconsistencies and contradictions, rather than face facts and come to the realisation that cops did it all, they did it, they saw it, and these were not errors or mistakes, you can't describe these sorts of things as a mistake, or an error, we are talking about the bodies of victims, in different positions in different parts of the farmhouse, not somebody getting the time wrong by a minute or so because they didn't read the clock right!

Someone mistook Nevill for a female No, no, no, nobody mistook Neville Bambers body for the body of Sheila Caffell - get your facts right, get your bearings right regarding the start position of PC Collins and PC Delgado who were originally positioned at the corner of RED / WHITE before they became members of the six man raid team! They approached the door that was going to be smashed open and went beyond that door. This would have taken them to the laundry window, inside which it has a kitchen sink and worktops and cupboards, and as it turns out the body of a female behind the door! The sighting of this female wasn't even made in the same room where Neville Bambers body was, hey there was a door to the right of that window, and the window beyond that door from the vantage point of Collins / Delgado being at the laundry room window, was the kitchen window (the room where Neville's body was confined)! Worse still, once cops entered the kitchen they reported two bodies, the body of one dead male ( Neville Bamber) and the body of one dead male (Sheila Caffell), these details were repeated several times, so there is no evidence that cops mistook Neville's body for the body of a dead female, since there would have only been mention of one body in the kitchen, and on several occasions two bodies are mentioned! As if to confirm this as being true, only a further three bodies were found upstairs by 8.10am - next there will be people like you saying that the reason there were only three bodies found upstairs was because police counted June and Sheila's bodies as a single body...

Some officer errornously thought Sheila was on the bed when actually she was by the bed. No, no, n, Sheila's body has been photographed laid on top of the bed, ACC Simpson confiscated three negative strips containing some 30 crime scene photographs, of which three such photographs clearly puts Sheika:'s body on top of that bed, before the 2nd fatal shot that killed her on the bedroom floor finished her off..

The pathologist stated the bloodstains show she was siting up when both shots were fired. He based this opinion on seeing the body physically at the mortuary, after blood had spread all over her face and nightdress due to her body being put into a body bag and brought to Chelmsford hospital mortuary by the undertakers - he didn't see crime scene photographs until much later..

There would be if she shot herself in the kitchen and then made her way upstairs. there was a vertical bloodstain visible beneath the lower neck bullet wound which is not replicated underneath the top bullet entry wound - she received this wound whilst standing upright downstairs in the kitchen and fell to the kitchen floor! At the time of the second shot, police had lifted her body off the bed and placed it on the bedroom floor, that was where she was shot a second time during a training exercise which went horribly wrong!

The contents of the timed police radio message log concerning the location and position of the bodies of the five victims is accurate at the specified times mentioned in those logs, the location and position of the bodies of the five victims as mentioned by police in their witness statements is true, but only represent the locations and the positions inwhich the bodies ended up in, after the bodies of the three adult victims were staged by the police! Photographic evidence supports this true explanation, and so does the contents of the firearm 'COMMAND LOG'...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:43:PM by mike tesko »

Offline David1819

Jeremy must be wishing he hadn't gone out to shoot rabbits.

The gun cupboard was found open. With bullets on the floor and the shotgun out. Sheila's opportunity to carry out the aultristic filicide does not depend on Jeremy shooting rabbits.

It would have happened regardless.