Author Topic: Neville Bamber - he never slept in his bed during night he was shot and killed!  (Read 10014 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Jeremy shoots at Neville as Neville runs off back down the main stairs - Jeremy goes after him, and corners him downstairs in the kitchen ( Jeremy has still got at best 9 live rounds loaded into the ammunition magazine of the rifle in his possession! He knows that once Neville gets downstairs that he will have access to tgecshit in the gun cupboard in the downstairs office, and access to other firearms belonging to Anthony Pargeter kept in the downstairs toilet / bathroom - so Jeremy the shooter has to act quickly!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 11:58:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Jeremy shoots at Neville as Neville runs off back down the main stairs - Jeremy goes after him, and corners him downstairs in the kitchen ( Jeremy has still got at best 9 live rounds loaded into the ammunition magazine of the rifle in his possession! He knows that once Neville gets downstairs that he will have access to tgecshit in the gun cupboard in the downstairs office, and access to other firearms belonging to Anthony Pargeter kept in the downstairs toilet / bathroom - so Jeremy the shooter has to act quickly!

From this point onwards, Jeremy needs to shoot Neville Bamber (somewhere downstairs) another 6 times!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 12:00:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Just to recap, thus far...

Neville Bamber must have been shot whilst he was downstairs in the kitchen because the presence of the last double magazine marked bullet case (DRH/19) was found downstairs in the kitchen! Additionally, since June Bamber nor Sheila herself were said to have been shot at anywhere else in the farmhouse by police other than in the main bedroom, it must follow that Neville Bamber got shot at as he made his way hurriedly down the main stairs..

Neville thus far, shot at once downstairs in the kitchen to which bullet case DRH/19 relates to, and shot at once as he ran off down the main stairs...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 12:05:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Just to recap, thus far...

Neville Bamber must have been shot whilst he was downstairs in the kitchen because the presence of the last double magazine marked bullet case (DRH/19) was found downstairs in the kitchen! Additionally, since June Bamber nor Sheila herself were said to have been shot at anywhere else in the farmhouse by police other than in the main bedroom, it must follow that Neville Bamber got shot at as he made his way hurriedly down the main stairs..

Neville thus far, shot at once downstairs in the kitchen to which bullet case DRH/19 relates to, and shot at once as he ran off down the main stairs...

With Neville Bamber destined to be shot at a further 6 times, once he arrived back downstairs, and the fact that only 3 spent bullet cases (including DRH/19) were supposedly found downstairs in the kitchen, what of the Missing, unaccounted for 4 additional bullet cases, which must be associated with the remaining 4 bullets, which almost certainly got fired at Neville Bamber once he got back downstairs into the kitchen?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 12:10:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
With Neville Bamber destined to be shot at a further 6 times, once he arrived back downstairs, and the fact that only 3 spent bullet cases (including DRH/19) were supposedly found downstairs in the kitchen, what of the Missing, unaccounted for 4 additional bullet cases, which must be associated with the remaining 4 bullets, which almost certainly got fired at Neville Bamber once he got back downstairs into the kitchen?

Yes, you've worked it out - four (4) missing bullet cases from the vicinity of the kitchen gone missing, and subsequently adjoined into the main bedroom scenario by Essex police, in the guise of exhibits, DRH/1, DRH/2, DRH/3 and DRH/4...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 12:13:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Yes, you've worked it out - four (4) missing bullet cases from the vicinity of the kitchen gone missing, and subsequently adjoined into the main bedroom scenario by Essex police, in the guise of exhibits, DRH/1, DRH/2, DRH/3 and DRH/4...

There has been an obvious transference of 4 spent bullet cases by Essex police, from somewhere downstairs (arguably the region of the kitchen), upstairs to become part of the main bedroom bullet case distribution folklore, enabling the prosecution to be able to argue that Neville Bamber wouldn't"t have been able to speak or to talk on the telephone even if he had wanted to, because he had already been shot as many as 4 times in the bedroom upstairs...

Well...

That argument as relied upon by Essex police and the dastardly prosecuting authorities, was / is a damn right awful lie...

I can prove what I am saying I can prove 100% that cops and prosecution told a blatent lie about this aspect or feature of the case!

How can I prove it?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 12:21:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

How can I prove it?

I can prove 'it' so to speak, by the fact that a double magazine marked bullet case (DRH/19) was found downstairs in the kitchen crime scene! I can safely assume that the bullet associated with this spent cartridge case (dRH/19) was the last bullet that was fired from the anshuzt rifle, before whoever the shooter was, would either have had to use a different gun which had already been preloaded with ammunition, or to reload the anshuzt rifle with additional rounds!

I can't envisage the shooter wanting or needing to reload the anshuzt rifle with additional bullets, until the gun was out of bullets!

For this reason, and backed up with what I have spoken about, the shot connected to the double magazine marked bullet case (DRH/19) found downstairs in the kitchen must have been the very last bullet out of the original 10 which had been loaded into the gun...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 05:07:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I simply can't imagine that the shooter would have reloaded the guns ammunition magazine until after they had run out of bullets!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I simply can't imagine that the shooter would have reloaded the guns ammunition magazine until after they had run out of bullets!

Another thing which I remembered that Jeremy once told me, which has to be taken into account, is that when he returned to the farmhouse on the previous evening, after failing to confront the rabbits he had been somewhat keen to shoot at, was that he told me how after he had unclipped the ammunition from the anshuzt rifle and that he had replaced this with the box of ammunition on the kitchen worktop! Elsewhere Jeremy is supposed to have clipped the round he removed from the breech of the anshuzt rifle and placed it back inside the guns ammunition magazine!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Another thing which I remembered that Jeremy once told me, which has to be taken into account, is that when he returned to the farmhouse on the previous evening, after failing to confront the rabbits he had been somewhat keen to shoot at, was that he told me how after he had unclipped the ammunition from the anshuzt rifle and that he had replaced this with the box of ammunition on the kitchen worktop! Elsewhere Jeremy is supposed to have clipped the round he removed from the breech of the anshuzt rifle and placed it back inside the guns ammunition magazine!

Being the astute person that I am, I have looked at both versions of this account to try and fathom out where the actual truth lies...

On the one hand, police found a box for the Eley .22LR ammunition on the kitchen worktop (exhibit DRH/42) which had (a) 29 live rounds tipped out onto the kitchen worktop alongside, with (b) a solitary .22 bullet in the box itself..

The 29 live rounds on the kitchen worktop had never been loaded into the ammunition of the rifle, but the solitary round that was found in the ammunition box was found to have one set of ammunition magazine markings, and one set of breech markings, and one set of extraction markings upon it..

This to me, seems to confirm what Jeremy has told me previously, for example, that he had removed a round from the breech of the rifle, and put it back in the ammunition box on the kitchen worktop...

On the other hand, the other narrative whereby once Jeremy had removed the solitary round from the breech of the gun and that he had clipped this into the ammunition magazine, has other implications, if true...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
On the other hand, the other narrative whereby once Jeremy had removed the solitary round from the breech of the gun and that he had clipped this into the ammunition magazine, has other implications, if true...

Since..

It means that there should have been at least one spent bullet case amongst the batch of crime scene ammunition, which had got two sets of ammunition magazine marks upon it, two sets of breech marks upon it, one firing pin mark, two sets of extraction markings, and one set of ejection markings upon it...

No such marked bullet case was found to have been amongst the 25 spent bullet cases recovered from the scene - this to me seems to confirm what Jeremy told me regarding what he had done with the bullet in the breech of the rifle, after he had removed the ammunition magazine from the anshuzt rifle after 9pm on the Tuesday evening (6th August 1985)...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What I am concerned about...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What I am concerned about...

Is the fact that by the time police started taking photographs in the kitchen, that the 29 live rounds were still spilled out onto the kitchen worktop!

Jeremy told me that when he went into the kitchen to load up the ammunition magazine to the anshuzt rifle, how he had spilled out the .22 bullets from the box of ammunition onto the kitchen worktop...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Jeremy told me that when he went into the kitchen to load up the ammunition magazine to the anshuzt rifle, how he had spilled out the .22 bullets from the box of ammunition onto the kitchen worktop...

The fact that Jeremy said this to me, and the fact that by the following morning when the police started taking photographs in the kitchen that live rounds were still spilled out on the kitchen worktop worries me...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The fact that Jeremy said this to me, and the fact that by the following morning when the police started taking photographs in the kitchen that live rounds were still spilled out on the kitchen worktop worries me...

This is because Jeremy left whf at about 9.30pm, that evening, and the farm secretary spoke to Neville Bamber on the telephone at around the same time. Similarly at about 10pm June Bamber was using the kitchen phone to speak to her sister Pamela Boutflour - I would have thought that either Neville Bamber, or June Bamber, would have seen the live rounds tipped out onto the kitchen worktop in close proximity to the phone and put them away out of harm's way...