Author Topic: Neville Bamber - he never slept in his bed during night he was shot and killed!  (Read 10005 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Continued:-
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 09:22:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I will post a copy of Cooks 39 page witness statement here, signed by him and DS 928 Young, dated, 25th September 1991...

Offline David1819

Thanks for the uploads but its not what I was refering to. What you need to re-upload are these. But in a better resolution so we can read them.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Thanks for the uploads but its not what I was refering to. What you need to re-upload are these. But in a better resolution so we can read them.

Ok, I will have to locate them first though...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Ok, I will have to locate them first though...

I am still checking (6.17am, Thursday)..

Offline David1819

I am still checking (6.17am, Thursday)..

The front page states

INTERVIEW NOTES

R W COOK  17.09.91

Cheers Mike  :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The front page states

INTERVIEW NOTES

R W COOK  17.09.91

Cheers Mike  :)

Going through files still looking...

Whilst searching I came across Ann Eaton's 'notes' she wrote on the day of the shootings (7 August 1985), where she records the position of the victims bodies as told to her by police on the first morning of the investigation into the shootings:-

'Sheila on bed Bible on chest. Gun beside her shot under chin'..

In these notes, Ann Eaton records the fact that Neville was found shot downstairs in kitchen near scuttle, twins were shot in their beds, and June was found shot near her bedroom door, whereas elsewhere she has the bodies of June and Sheila laid on top of the bed. Nevertheless, the position of Sheila's body was on the top of the bed, and there was a Bible on her chest, with the gun beside her body, she having been shot under the chin...

She could only have known this by being told by DS Jones and DC Clark who had already been to the crime scene prior to coming with Jeremy to his cottage for the purpose of taking a witness statement from him...

Sheila's body was laid on top of the bed when Jones and Clark visited the main bedroom crime scene, only to be moved by police (for whatever reason) onto the bedroom floor, and her body staged as a suicide there, in possession of the rifle, with the Bible which had earlier been on the bed, now resting against the upper outside of her right arm!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 12:12:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
COLP discovered that three film negatives consisting of 30 crime scene photographs were missing from the photography evidence, and they found out that ACC Simpson had confiscated these, which he used infrequently during training exercises. These missing 30 crime scene photographs included pictures of Sheila Caffell's body laid on top of the bed, both with and without a Bible on her chest, and also with the rifle laying alongside her body on the bed, and removed from her body altogether, prior to her being shot on the 2nd occasion after her body was moved onto the bedroom floor, and subsequently staged by cops as a suicide with her in possession of the rifle!

When PC Bird created the photographic record to be used in the case, these three strips of negative film were not included in it - not surprisingly since it would have proven that the cops staged Sheika's body on the bedroom floor as a suicide, not anyone else!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 01:42:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The three strips of photographic negatives which ACC Simpson confiscated could individually and collectively secure Jeremy Bambers liberty, proving once and for all, that he did not shoot dead his sister and stage her death there on the bedroom floor as a suicide - since, how could he have played any role in the migration of his sister's body from its position of being laid on top of the bed in the parents bedroom at a time when she had only been shot once and she had a Bible on her chest with the rifle resting on the bed next to her body, and 'she then subsequently end up on the same bedroom floor', in possession of the rifle  with a second bullet entry wound to her neck, and the Bible which was originally on her chest, was now resting against the outside edge of her upper right arm?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 01:49:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The three strips of photographic negatives which ACC Simpson confiscated could individually and collectively secure Jeremy Bambers liberty, proving once and for all, that he did not shoot dead his sister and stage her death there on the bedroom floor as a suicide - since, how could he have played any role in the migration of his sister's body from its position of being laid on top of the bed in the parents bedroom at a time when she had only been shot once and she had a Bible on her chest with the rifle resting on the bed next to her body, and 'she then subsequently end up on the same bedroom floor', in possession of the rifle  with a second bullet entry wound to her neck, and the Bible which was originally on her chest, was now resting against the outside edge of her upper right arm?

Ewen Smith was provided with access to these previously missing 30 crime scene photographs on the proviso that he should not divulge their content to anyone else! He received access to these and all the other photographs at the time he was about to become a CCRC Commissioner, and I visited his office in Birmingham and I had an opportunity to browse through them, and inadvertently remove one which showed Sheila's body laid on top of her parents bed, minus the gun and Bible, at the time she had only been shot just the once! Essex police know that what I am saying is true, the Home Office, and the Prison Service know that what I am saying is true, because they confiscated the photograph in question when I posted it in, to Jeremy Bamber at HMP Full Sutton, near York. They confiscated the letter I wrote accompanying the photograph as well, because in it I described how I had come into possession of the photograph, and the fact that ordinarily I shouldn't have seen it because it was released to Ewen Smith by the CCRC, amongst the 100's of other photographs on trust...

I now realise that the reason why I wasn't charged with stealing it, was because my intention was not to permanently deprive anyone of it, I took it to give to Jeremy, he deserved to know the truth. The authorities couldn't justify withholding that photograph, or the other 29 under pii, because it would bring the Criminal Justice System into disrepute!

Essex police shot and killed Sheila Caffell sometime after 'that' photograph of her on the bed had been taken. Sheila didn't shoot herself, and Jeremy and his team will never be able to establish that or prove it. If Sheila had shot herself after 'that' photograph of her on the bed had been taken by Oakey / Henderson, then the cops would have willingly said so. She didn't"t shoot herself, she was shot and killed in a bizzarre accident, which should have been avoided. Hence why ACC Simpson confiscated those three film negative strips consisting of 30 crime scene photographs which cover the circumstances of how and why this particular part of the overall tragedy occurred...

In a nutshell, nobody checked to see if there was still a loaded bullet in the breech of the anshuzt rifle when they brought it to Sheila's body as part of a gauging exercise (Informatives) once her body had been lifted onto the bedroom floor from the bed - the rifle discharged the shot which killed her as a result of the muzzle end of the guns barrel was in a contact position with her neck and they placed her fingers on the trigger mechanism and decided to see whether or not she was able to activate the trigger....

BANG!!!

Sheila died at this point!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 03:01:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

I have finally located the handwritten notes in question - which I will try to post up again...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have finally located the handwritten notes in question - which I will try to post up again...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 10:23:AM by mike tesko »