Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two  (Read 58260 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« Reply #480 on: October 13, 2019, 06:10:PM »

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #481 on: October 13, 2019, 08:31:PM »

Offline David1819

« Reply #482 on: December 04, 2019, 06:48:PM »
In case nobody is up to date. Steven Avery's supporters manged get all of the prosecutors audio tapes of Steven Avery's jail house phone conversations via a FOI request and uploaded it all to Youtube. To no surprise it backfired on them big time.

We now know that Steven Avery was put in suicide watch after he heard the news of Brendan's confession. When he got out he phoned his lawyer saying "I guess they got it all on film or tape or whatever what we did that night"

Oh dear.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 06:49:PM by David1819 »

guest7363

« Reply #483 on: December 04, 2019, 06:51:PM »
In case nobody is up to date. Steven Avery's supporters manged get all of the prosecutors audio tapes of Steven Avery's jail house phone conversations via a FOI request and uploaded it all to Youtube. To no surprise it backfired on them big time.

We now know that Steven Avery was put in suicide watch after he heard the news of Brendan's confession. When he got out he phoned his lawyer saying "I guess they got it all on film or tape or whatever what we did that night"

Oh dear.
Oh dear, not followed it much lately how’s Zelna getting on with it?

Offline David1819

« Reply #484 on: December 04, 2019, 07:09:PM »
Oh dear, not followed it much lately how’s Zelna getting on with it?

She has offered a 100k reward for info leading to the "real killer"  ;D

guest7363

« Reply #485 on: December 04, 2019, 07:12:PM »
She has offered a 100k reward for info leading to the "real killer"  ;D
Oh, I mean how’s the appeal process going?

Offline David1819

« Reply #486 on: December 04, 2019, 07:42:PM »
Oh, I mean how’s the appeal process going?

She was trying to get the bones re-tested but she couldn't since the family have buried whats left of the victim. She then tried to argue that Avery's rights were violated by returning the bones to the victims family.

guest7363

« Reply #487 on: December 04, 2019, 07:49:PM »
She was trying to get the bones re-tested but she couldn't since the family have buried whats left of the victim. She then tried to argue that Avery's rights were violated by returning the bones to the victims family.
I will try and catch up with it, not read about it for a while, were they American forum’s you were on  when they accused you of being Ken?  Not going on myself just curious?

Offline David1819

« Reply #488 on: December 04, 2019, 08:46:PM »
I will try and catch up with it, not read about it for a while, were they American forum’s you were on  when they accused you of being Ken?  Not going on myself just curious?

Its not even worth catching up on Zellners "progress". She knows he is guilty and knows he is not going anywhere. She is only doing it for attention and publicity.

It was an American forum yes. And I am not the only person accused of being Kratz lol

guest7363

« Reply #489 on: December 04, 2019, 08:59:PM »
Its not even worth catching up on Zellners "progress". She knows he is guilty and knows he is not going anywhere. She is only doing it for attention and publicity.

It was an American forum yes. And I am not the only person accused of being Kratz lol
Ha Ha, I bet it’s hard work with that lot, I wouldn’t bother I bet they’re losing the argument when they insult you.

Offline David1819

« Reply #490 on: December 04, 2019, 09:24:PM »
Ha Ha, I bet it’s hard work with that lot, I wouldn’t bother I bet they’re losing the argument when they insult you.

I only engage with people who know either know his is guilty or are on the fence. There is no point debating the "truthers" they are too emotionally invested after watching Netflix.

guest7363

« Reply #491 on: December 04, 2019, 09:29:PM »
I only engage with people who know either know his is guilty or are on the fence. There is no point debating the "truthers" they are too emotionally invested after watching Netflix.
Must say, I listened to Jim Clemente, he’s got reservations about him Avery,  he makes a lot of sense when you listen to Jim

guest7363

« Reply #492 on: December 04, 2019, 10:14:PM »

Ive listened to a podcast about the Melgars, Zelneir took that case on as well.  If you get chance listen to the series, it’s on Truth & Justice   Bob Ruff

guest7363

« Reply #493 on: December 05, 2019, 09:07:AM »
Never realised he killed the family cat by soaking it in gasoline and setting fire to it?  Didn’t he brag that burning a body destroys the DNA evidence? I think the scrap yard was a haven for the family to do what they wanted.

Offline David1819

« Reply #494 on: December 05, 2019, 09:39:AM »
Never realised he killed the family cat by soaking it in gasoline and setting fire to it?  Didn’t he brag that burning a body destroys the DNA evidence? I think the scrap yard was a haven for the family to do what they wanted.

If you want to know what happened, its all here.

https://pastebin.com/raw/5vub10u8