Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two  (Read 58718 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« Reply #315 on: November 18, 2018, 08:51:PM »
Good grief! I didn't know she was that old  :o !

She claims to be 61 but the birth records show she is 69  ;D

Offline Caroline

« Reply #316 on: November 18, 2018, 11:49:PM »
Steven Avery is guilty and nothing was "engineered". To think otherwise requires a serious lack of critical thinking or tactical stupidity.

I think you are confusing this case with Bamber. It is CLEAR that BD was fed information. You believe Julie was on VERY spurious and flimsy evidence.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #317 on: November 24, 2018, 05:14:PM »
The latest defence examination of the bullet further shows the bullet was not planted.

Traces of wood and probable red paint was found on the bullet. Averys garage is made entirely out of wood. The bullet was found by one of the wooden walls next to a tool station that was painted red. The ceiling of the garage was not only wood but was painted red also.

Along with the DNA on the bullet. This shows the bullet passed through Teresa Halback then richoched against the wooden wall and red tool station.

PS: Buddy and Jon2 have gone silent. Have they woke up to smell the coffee?

Offline David1819

« Reply #318 on: November 24, 2018, 05:20:PM »
I think you are confusing this case with Bamber. It is CLEAR that BD was fed information. You believe Julie was on VERY spurious and flimsy evidence.

Dassey's confession is consistent with the facts of the case. He gives over facts not known by law enformcement such as -

Brendan said the murder weapon was Steven Averys 22lr. This was later proven correct and not known to law enforemnet at the time of Brendan's confession.

Brendan said Teresa Halbach was shot in Averys garage. This was later proven correct and not known to law enforemnet at the time of Brendan's confession.

Brendan said Steven Avery went under the hood of the victims car. A subsequent DNA test on the hood latch would confrim Brendans account.

Brendan said Teresa was shot to the left side of the head. This was later proven correct by the forensic anthropologist at Steven Avery's trial.

Brendan said he and Steven tried to hide the car in the pond but they decided it was too shallow. The car was found right by a shallow pond.

Brendan said he cleaned up the murder scene with bleach. It was later discovered that the jeans he wore that night had bleach stains on them.

Brendan said Steven broke up some bones and buried them. This was later confirmed by the forensic anthropologists at Steven Averys trial.

Taking the above things into consideration one must accept its extremely unlikley for Brendan to make up so many things that just so happened to be true. The suggestibility/coercion argument cannot explain the above details of Brendans confession because law enforment knew nothing of them. The only explantion is the obvious one and that is Brendan was involved.

Now lets look at what Brendan also said but what Police already knew.

Brendan said they had a bonfire. - Witnesses saw a bonfire.
Brendan said they burned the victims stuff in the burn barrell. - The victims stuff was found in the burn barrell.
Brendan said they burned the victim in the burn pit. - The victims bones was found in the burn pit.
Brendan said Steve shot Teresa ten times. - 10 shell casings found in Averys garage.
Brendan said he used bleach and paint thinner to wipe up the floor. - Bleach and paint thinner was still left out in the garage.
Brendan said they used tyers and a car seat to fuel the fire. - Burned tyers and car seat found in the burn pit.
Brendan said Steven broke up some of the bones into smaller pieces and buried them. - A hammer and shovel was found by the burn pit.
Brendan said Teresa Halbach was in Avery's trailer. - Teresa Halbach had indeed left the auto trader magazine in Steven Averys trailer.

And so....

At this point you realise that Brendan not only knew things that ONLY a guilty person could know. His confession is consistent with so many facts. And at this point the claim that he is not very clever begins to backfire on his supporters because if he was as stupid as people claim he wouldnt be able to give a false account that was so accurate in the first place. All this idiot had to do was remember.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #319 on: November 24, 2018, 10:15:PM »
Dassey's confession is consistent with the facts of the case. He gives over facts not known by law enformcement such as -

Brendan said the murder weapon was Steven Averys 22lr. This was later proven correct and not known to law enforemnet at the time of Brendan's confession.

Brendan said Teresa Halbach was shot in Averys garage. This was later proven correct and not known to law enforemnet at the time of Brendan's confession.

Brendan said Steven Avery went under the hood of the victims car. A subsequent DNA test on the hood latch would confrim Brendans account.

Brendan said Teresa was shot to the left side of the head. This was later proven correct by the forensic anthropologist at Steven Avery's trial.

Brendan said he and Steven tried to hide the car in the pond but they decided it was too shallow. The car was found right by a shallow pond.

Brendan said he cleaned up the murder scene with bleach. It was later discovered that the jeans he wore that night had bleach stains on them.

Brendan said Steven broke up some bones and buried them. This was later confirmed by the forensic anthropologists at Steven Averys trial.

Taking the above things into consideration one must accept its extremely unlikley for Brendan to make up so many things that just so happened to be true. The suggestibility/coercion argument cannot explain the above details of Brendans confession because law enforment knew nothing of them. The only explantion is the obvious one and that is Brendan was involved.

Now lets look at what Brendan also said but what Police already knew.

Brendan said they had a bonfire. - Witnesses saw a bonfire.
Brendan said they burned the victims stuff in the burn barrell. - The victims stuff was found in the burn barrell.
Brendan said they burned the victim in the burn pit. - The victims bones was found in the burn pit.
Brendan said Steve shot Teresa ten times. - 10 shell casings found in Averys garage.
Brendan said he used bleach and paint thinner to wipe up the floor. - Bleach and paint thinner was still left out in the garage.
Brendan said they used tyers and a car seat to fuel the fire. - Burned tyers and car seat found in the burn pit.
Brendan said Steven broke up some of the bones into smaller pieces and buried them. - A hammer and shovel was found by the burn pit.
Brendan said Teresa Halbach was in Avery's trailer. - Teresa Halbach had indeed left the auto trader magazine in Steven Averys trailer.

And so....

At this point you realise that Brendan not only knew things that ONLY a guilty person could know. His confession is consistent with so many facts. And at this point the claim that he is not very clever begins to backfire on his supporters because if he was as stupid as people claim he wouldnt be able to give a false account that was so accurate in the first place. All this idiot had to do was remember.

Because they TOLD him what they wanted him to say!  ::)

Offline David1819

« Reply #320 on: November 24, 2018, 11:27:PM »
Because they TOLD him what they wanted him to say!  ::)

You know that's not true. They cannot tell him to say stuff they don't already know themselves. I think your just being plain stubborn now.

Even Brendan's lawyers and their expert conceded their client was not coerced into what he said. Brendan was just days away from completing a plea agreement until Steven Avery put a spanner in the works.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 11:28:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #321 on: November 25, 2018, 12:55:AM »
You know that's not true. They cannot tell him to say stuff they don't already know themselves. I think your just being plain stubborn now.

Even Brendan's lawyers and their expert conceded their client was not coerced into what he said. Brendan was just days away from completing a plea agreement until Steven Avery put a spanner in the works.

Don't tell me what I think David - it's a childish tactic of yours to imply that I believe one thing but am posting another. I have given several examples of where he was TOLD what to say, problem is you don't bother to read other people's posts you just blather on and on in respect to your own opinion.

Offline David1819

« Reply #322 on: November 25, 2018, 04:32:PM »
Notice how Brendan was about to tell the Judge that he thinks his lawyer knows he is guilty. Realises what he almost said then chances tone.

"Judge: Mr. Kachinsky, do you believe that this request is his free and unfettered choice?

Kachinsky: Um, I'm not sure about that, Your Honor. I have received information that there
has been an ongoing campaign by Mr. Dassey's co-defendant to encourage him to
obtain new counsel that might be more to his co-defendant's liking.

Judge: Mr. Dassey, how do you get along with Mr. Kachinsky?

Brendan: Not bad.

Judge: Does "not bad" mean good or what?

Brendan: Yeah.

Judge: Do you guys fight when you're together?

Brendan: No.

Judge: Can you talk with him?

Judge: Do you think he's doing what he believes to be in your best interest?

Brendan: Sort of.

Judge: Tell me why you want to change lawyers at this point.

Brendan: Cause I think that he no, That I think he thinks I'm guilty.

Judge: And that's the reason that you want to get a different lawyer?

Judge: I don't see or hear anything that tells me that there is an irreconcilable conflict or difference.

"

Offline Jon2

Offline notsure

« Reply #324 on: December 01, 2018, 07:28:PM »
Looks like things are getting interesting on this case

The battery in the rav was replaced. The replacement battery has been traced back to law enforcement

Kathleen zellners next submission is due 20th December so should be interesting to see what comes of this

Offline Caroline

« Reply #325 on: December 01, 2018, 11:55:PM »
Looks like things are getting interesting on this case

The battery in the rav was replaced. The replacement battery has been traced back to law enforcement

Kathleen zellners next submission is due 20th December so should be interesting to see what comes of this

Thanks for that Notsure! I have looked at KZ's Twitter feed but can't find her actually stating the battery came from the police, just that they have tracked where it came from?

Offline notsure

« Reply #326 on: December 02, 2018, 12:34:PM »
Hi Caroline, she has said that it fits crown vics which is a car that police used at that time and it’s been traced back Andy colborn Policeman called in her number plate from his mobile phone so all that’s a bit odd.

Also a chap on tick tock Manitowock is a retired investigator who realised the battery had been replaced and he is now in direct contact with KZ . I think if you read ttm and go to post about it you will get the picture it’s realky interesting

Offline notsure

« Reply #327 on: December 02, 2018, 12:36:PM »
Sorry meant to put a full stop after traces back! So as not to confuse she hasn’t said it’s andy colborn but she’s defo insinuating it is An LE BATTERY.

Offline notsure

« Reply #328 on: December 02, 2018, 12:39:PM »
In caso reports mike weigert ( I think it was him) wrote to Toyota dealer in 2006 asking what type of battery should be in rag, he received a reply with the correct battery info. He didn’t do anything with that information it seems.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #329 on: December 07, 2018, 12:46:PM »
what i find strange is averys buisnes is destroying cars but he makss no atempt to destroy the victems but des manage to get rid of other evdence you would think the car would by the first thing he would think of