Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two  (Read 58267 times)

Offline Jon2

Offline Caroline

Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« Reply #256 on: November 04, 2018, 06:44:PM »
This is from the March 1st interview - find another example from Brendan's interviews before this one? It is CLEARLY 'suggested' to him, that Avery went under the hood.

Try telling us that the second example isn't misleading when Fassbender asks Brendan how he knew about the hood in the May 13th interview - Brendan knew because because he was TOLD by HIM!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:45:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #257 on: November 04, 2018, 06:59:PM »
- Coversations of the two phones calls Avery tells Jodi that he has Brendan over helping him "clean up" - He doesn't say that Brendan helped him clean up, he said in one call that HE cleaned up and in a later one that Brendan had helped him, not what he helped him with.

Now think about this for a minute. Why was Steve not being specific to Jodi about what Brendan was helping him with?  ::)

I know the guy is a total dumbass but he is not going tell his girlfriend in a casual phone conversation that Brendan was helping him clear away the remains of a woman he just raped and murdered now is he?

Even still that phone log is damning enough. Also (correct me if I am wrong) I can find no mention of the police finding a "rug doctor" at his home. If that is the case then its almost certain he returned it to wal-mart. And all the forensic evidence it removed.  :-\

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt2zHTIrF7o

No wonder they found no trace of TH in his trailer if that is the kind of clean up gear he had  :-\
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:00:PM by David1819 »

Offline notsure

« Reply #258 on: November 04, 2018, 09:36:PM »
presumably the fire could have started in the burn pit and when they realised that the body was not going to be destroyed that way moved the body to the burn container/barrel which would have been able to burn the body effectively, this is where her camera and phone were found also.

In that case where is the goo from the fat and skin? Where are the rest of the bones

Offline notsure

« Reply #259 on: November 04, 2018, 09:39:PM »

He wasn't fed the info about the hood. Brendan already knew about it. How do we know this?

The investigators knew the killer had lifted up the hood because the power cables had been pulled from the battery in the car. Brendan was not going to bring up this minor detail without them reminding or prompting him. So Brendan then tells them his uncle lifted the hood.

Several month later DNA would confirm the killer who lifted the hood was Steven Avery. Just like Brendan said.

Omg 😮

Offline notsure

« Reply #260 on: November 04, 2018, 09:42:PM »
Yes, it's in the trial transcript that they had no evidence that Bleach and paint thinners were used in a clan up - Just Brendan's claim and some marks on his Jeans. However, they were hunters and regularly cleaned out deer. Brendan could easily have gotten bleach on his jeans after helping Bobby (or someone else) clean up.

They dug the garage floor up Caroline and still not a drop of blood found. Funny how bobbys / cassette garage wasn’t looked at. Was there something in there about him hanging a deer in there. Blood all over.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #261 on: November 04, 2018, 09:45:PM »
In that case where is the goo from the fat and skin? Where are the rest of the bones

why didnt that expert on MAM2 address the issue that the body could have been moved to the burn barrel to finish burning? isn't that more likely? it would have conducted more heat , the enclosed space could have "cremated" the body? the rest of the bones turned to ashes? along with the goo? otherwise where else was the body burned?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #262 on: November 05, 2018, 06:52:AM »
They dug the garage floor up Caroline and still not a drop of blood found. Funny how bobbys / cassette garage wasn’t looked at. Was there something in there about him hanging a deer in there. Blood all over.

Offline notsure

« Reply #263 on: November 05, 2018, 02:01:PM »
why didnt that expert on MAM2 address the issue that the body could have been moved to the burn barrel to finish burning? isn't that more likely? it would have conducted more heat , the enclosed space could have "cremated" the body? the rest of the bones turned to ashes? along with the goo? otherwise where else was the body burned?

Because he is following the prosecutions theory, that’s what this is all about challenging thier theories, it doesn’t work

Offline David1819

« Reply #264 on: November 05, 2018, 04:38:PM »

A dead body does not bleed that much. Since there is no blood circulation or blood pressure once the heart stops.  Saying that there is no blood under a concrete floor is an attempt to create a bogus anomaly to distract people from the overwhelming amount of evidence showing Steven Avery is the killer.

Anyway its about time you answered some questions now.

1) Why were there ten spent bullet shell casings on the garage floor but only two bullets? were did the other eight go? 

2) Why in the crime scene photos can you see both the paint thinner bottle and bleach bottle left out? (The paint thinner has almost run out also)

3) Why did Avery claim his girlfriend fired those shots into the garage floor. When she couldnt since she was in prison at the time?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:48:PM by David1819 »

Offline David1819

« Reply #265 on: November 05, 2018, 06:18:PM »

The same reason why the blood spatter expert did not address the bloodstains in Avery's Pontiac.

The same reason why the blood spatter expert did not address the fact that while Steven Avery got inside her RAV4 it would have been dark and he wouldn't see exactly were the ignition is, hence he smeared his finger against the surface of the console while trying to get the key in.

The second series is no different from the first. Which is summed up perfectly below.

"Making A Murderer did not show you all the facts of the case, they did not show all the evidence, and they actually manufactured scenes and spliced together snippets from the courtroom testimony with edits that created a fictional narrative to manipulate the viewer into believing everyone was involved in a conspiracy to frame Steven Avery for this heinous murder"

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 06:19:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #266 on: November 05, 2018, 09:29:PM »

The same reason why the blood spatter expert did not address the bloodstains in Avery's Pontiac.

The same reason why the blood spatter expert did not address the fact that while Steven Avery got inside her RAV4 it would have been dark and he wouldn't see exactly were the ignition is, hence he smeared his finger against the surface of the console while trying to get the key in.

The second series is no different from the first. Which is summed up perfectly below.

"Making A Murderer did not show you all the facts of the case, they did not show all the evidence, and they actually manufactured scenes and spliced together snippets from the courtroom testimony with edits that created a fictional narrative to manipulate the viewer into believing everyone was involved in a conspiracy to frame Steven Avery for this heinous murder"

No lights inside the RAV4 then?  ::)

You haven't seen the second series.

Offline David1819

« Reply #267 on: November 05, 2018, 11:30:PM »
No lights inside the RAV4 then?  ::)

Yes, but if you read the instruction manual for that model. The interior light only comes on automatically when you open the back doors or the boot door. Suprisingly not for the front door that Avery would have entered from. (see attached) I say surprisingly because I would have expected that feature to include all doors if the car had it. But I am not surprised considering the bloodstain, it further explains the bloodstain if anything.

Surely the first thing thats going to cross his mind when he gets inside is put the key in the ignition.

Then you have to consider the possibilty that the last thing he done was remove the key from the ignition after he had pulled the power from the battery under the hood. There would definatley be no lights working then.

You haven't seen the second series.

Like the old saying goes: Fool me once shame on them. Fool me twice shame on me.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 11:33:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #268 on: November 06, 2018, 12:47:AM »
Yes, but if you read the instruction manual for that model. The interior light only comes on automatically when you open the back doors or the boot door. Suprisingly not for the front door that Avery would have entered from. (see attached) I say surprisingly because I would have expected that feature to include all doors if the car had it. But I am not surprised considering the bloodstain, it further explains the bloodstain if anything.

Surely the first thing thats going to cross his mind when he gets inside is put the key in the ignition.

Then you have to consider the possibilty that the last thing he done was remove the key from the ignition after he had pulled the power from the battery under the hood. There would definatley be no lights working then.

Like the old saying goes: Fool me once shame on them. Fool me twice shame on me.

I think you have taken the manual literally, here is someone talking about the interior lights on their RAV 4 http://www.fixya.com/cars/t7249149-overhead_light_drivers_side - I doubt any car manufacturer would make a car that only allowed interior lights to come on when the back doors were opened and not the front.

Offline David1819

« Reply #269 on: November 06, 2018, 01:30:AM »
I think you have taken the manual literally, here is someone talking about the interior lights on their RAV 4 http://www.fixya.com/cars/t7249149-overhead_light_drivers_side - I doubt any car manufacturer would make a car that only allowed interior lights to come on when the back doors were opened and not the front.

The interior light can come on with the front doors open but not automatically. The people who get in the front can toggle the light switch on if they wish. People who open the rear doors or the boot wont be able to reach it so it makes sense from an economical point of view.

Even if we assume that this car had front door sensors for the light (which it didn't) There is no way to know if the switch was toggled to "off" or "door mode" if it was on off then no lights are coming on regardless of what door you open.

Further more you have the possibility of Avery reaching in to get the keys after he has pulled the battery.

You also have to consider why Avery left this car there with his blood inside it. Yes we know he is a moron but also maybe the light was toggled to "off" in the first place and never saw what he left inside. 

So that is three possible senarios of whereby Avery has his hand near the ignigtion while in darkness. And we know this happened because he left his blood there.