Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two  (Read 58844 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« Reply #210 on: November 01, 2018, 02:15:AM »
Umm wrong again David watch season 2 and find out where the bones were found.

Watch season two if you want to be brainwashed. If they are saying Teresa's bones were found at the quarry they are misleading the audience once again.

Ken Kratz closing arguments

"These bones in the quarry,
I'm going to take about 20 seconds to talk about,
because the best anybody can say is that they are
possible human. What does possible human mean?
Well, it means we don't know what it is.
All right.
The best anthropologists in the world
don't know what these bones are
. Dr. Eisenberg
didn't know what they were. Dr. Fairgrieve
didn't know what they were, he agreed with that.
And you heard a stipulation being read
to you by a person by the name of Les McCurdy.
Stipulation just means an agreement between the
parties, that these bones, we felt it important
enough, were sent out to the FBI. And Les
McCurdy from the FBI determined that these bones
were so degraded, that they were in such a shape
that even through testing, what's called
mitochondrial DNA testing, whether they are human
or not, could not, even by the FBI, be
determined.
So the bones in the quarry are really
not evidence in this case."

What happened to the other 70 to 90% of them?

Again this was covered at his trial.

Q Great. Um, and what -- what we know, then, is
that there are -- there are pieces missing?
A We know there are pieces that are missing. That's
correct.
Q Not recovered?
A Or not there to recover after the burning episode.
Q Exactly. I mean --
A Correct.
Q -- the reasons for not being recovered may be
just complete reduction to ash or something
unrecognizable by fire --
A Correct.

Here I am spoon feeding people facts. While the makers of bullshit show get an Emmy Award for misleading everyone into thinking this lowlife is innocent  >:(
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 02:16:AM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #211 on: November 01, 2018, 12:36:PM »
Watch season two if you want to be brainwashed. If they are saying Teresa's bones were found at the quarry they are misleading the audience once again.

All right.
. Dr. Eisenberg
determined.

correct.
Q Not recovered?
Q Exactly. I mean --
A Correct.
A Correct.

Here I am spoon feeding people facts. While the makers of bullshit show get an Emmy Award for misleading everyone into thinking this lowlife is innocent  >:(

Who is arguing that he's innocent? You turned it into a question of guilt or innocence because you can't help sticking you awe in! You don't understand the basic concept of the thread!  But now you might realise how I feel about Bamber!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 12:46:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2018, 04:37:PM »
Who is arguing that he's innocent?

Everyone on this topic apart from me. Has been leaning towards or implying (rather than explicitly) that he is.

You turned it into a question of guilt or innocence because you can't help sticking you awe in! You don't understand the basic concept of the thread!

There is no question.

The man is guilty. And I find the show a complete insult to the victim and the victims family. Even Teresa's brother has accused of being "the real killer". Not to mention all the other people having thier names dragged through the dirt.

But now you might realise how I feel about Bamber!

There is nothing similar about the two what so ever.  Their backgrounds, personalities and the nature of thier convictions could not be more further apart.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #213 on: November 01, 2018, 07:50:PM »
I really don't think anyone here gives a rats arse what you think.

No one has been arguing for Avery's innocence ....... or guilt for that matter - just YOU! And don't come it with the moral crusade routine. If you have issue with a programme you have never seen, then take it up with the makers and leave those who wish to discuss what the series brought up to do so without you shaking your rattle every five minutes.

Seems to me that your intention was to disrupt the thread because you're a childish, pathetic nowt!

As for Bamber and Avery;

What's background got to do with it? If guilty, they both psychopaths and they're both convicted of cold blooded murder - one wanted sex, the other cash and neither has the bollocks to admit their guilt. Not too different at all
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 08:13:PM by Caroline »

Offline David1819

« Reply #214 on: November 01, 2018, 09:43:PM »
I really don't think anyone here gives a rats arse what you think.

No one has been arguing for Avery's innocence ....... or guilt for that matter - just YOU! And don't come it with the moral crusade routine. If you have issue with a programme you have never seen, then take it up with the makers and leave those who wish to discuss what the series brought up to do so without you shaking your rattle every five minutes.

Seems to me that your intention was to disrupt the thread because you're a childish, pathetic nowt!

As for Bamber and Avery;

What's background got to do with it? If guilty, they both psychopaths and they're both convicted of cold blooded murder - one wanted sex, the other cash and neither has the bollocks to admit their guilt. Not too different at all

My intention is to explain the facts to the viewers of this show. If it was not for what I have posted here there would be a lot about this case you would not yet have known of. But now that you do know would you at least agree the show is misleading and unethical?

You have to ask yourself why such a lenghly series misses so much important info out. Its not like they didnt have time to include it. Documentaries are supposed to inform. This was made purely to entertain people under a pretence of an innocent man railroaded.

Its not the only documentary series I am critical of. The Curse of Oak Island is another series that does a similar thing.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #215 on: November 01, 2018, 10:25:PM »

My intention is to explain the facts to the viewers of this show. If it was not for what I have posted here there would be a lot about this case you would not yet have known of. But now that you do know would you at least agree the show is misleading and unethical?

You have to ask yourself why such a lenghly series misses so much important info out. Its not like they didnt have time to include it. Documentaries are supposed to inform. This was made purely to entertain people under a pretence of an innocent man railroaded.

Its not the only documentary series I am critical of. The Curse of Oak Island is another series that does a similar thing.

Seriously? Are you taking the piss? There is NOTHING you posted that I and others didn't know. In fact much of it was mentioned in the second series and there is a website with the full case files - which I am sure you already know. However, there is a LOT that has been posted that you don't know! I think I have repeated several time now that the thread isn't about guilt or innocence or even the first series. However, a discussion here affects nothing - Avery (like Bamber), won't be walking anywhere just because someone has an opinion about him. Your problem is that you believe you have influence and that you know more about everything - you don't.

For anyone interested in the Avery case this is a link to the trial transcripts etc.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/

This is a link to the appeals documents and all the the stuff that Zellner has recently filed.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/appealsdocuments/

Offline David1819

« Reply #216 on: November 02, 2018, 12:53:AM »
Seriously? Are you taking the piss? There is NOTHING you posted that I and others didn't know.

Yes seriously. If you already knew what I have posted here you wouldn't have bothered watching the show in the first place.

Did you know about Brendans admission to Kayla Avery? No.
Did you know about Brendan describing the bones being moved? No.
Did you know about Steven Avery's blood in his own vehicle from his cut finger? No.
Did you know about the victims DNA on the bullet in Steven Avery's Garage? No.

If you want me to take the piss -

How about you write to Steven Avery and ask him if he knew how much money was in Teresa's purse?

Steven Avery DOC# 122987
Waupun Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 351
Waupun WI
53963-0351

If you hear nothing back. Then you will be satisfied the man is indeed guilty as charged.

::)

;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 01:18:AM by David1819 »

Offline David1819

« Reply #217 on: November 02, 2018, 01:01:AM »
Steven Avery used this conspiracy as his defence from day one because he knew he was caught.

https://streamable.com/eubc3

Offline Caroline

« Reply #218 on: November 02, 2018, 03:11:AM »

Yes seriously. If you already knew what I have posted here you wouldn't have bothered watching the show in the first place.

Did you know about Steven Avery's blood in his own vehicle from his cut finger? No.

How about you write to Steven Avery and ask him if he knew how much money was in Teresa's purse?

Steven Avery DOC# 122987
P.O. Box 351
Waupun WI
53963-0351

If you hear nothing back. Then you will be satisfied the man is indeed guilty as charged.

;D ;D ;D ;D

You seem like one of those individuals who is obsessed with serial killers - an odd ball. Every time someone posts something about a killer - you're in like Flynn playing the expert.

Yes, I did know about Kayla, I also know she retracted her statement and said she made it up - did you? I also knew about the blood in the vehicle and the DNA - didn't know about the bones being moved so you have that one me - whoopdee f'ing doo!  The Avery stuff is all over the internet - case documents and a forum called 'Redit' to name just two sources. Did you imagine that you were the only one who could access these things?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll tell you something I didn't know, the address of where Avery is but it's just like you to track him down! No point in asking Avery about money in Teresa's purse, he didn't kill for money - you hero Bamber did! Asked him about those buckets yet?  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 04:01:AM by Caroline »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #219 on: November 02, 2018, 03:16:AM »
Steven Avery used this conspiracy as his defence from day one because he knew he was caught.

https://streamable.com/eubc3

Bamber used a fake phone call as an alibi and the excuse that he was outside with the police when the family died. It didn't work for either of them. How's the book coming along?  ::)

Offline notsure

« Reply #220 on: November 02, 2018, 06:47:AM »

Steven Avery DOC# 122987
P.O. Box 351
Waupun WI
53963-0351

;D ;D ;D ;D
David you must be deluded if you think we didn’t know these things. Kayla is one of his fiercest supporters. All those things you list really are old news. Try catching up on the factual evidence.

One interesting point is the phone pings. Stevens stays at the yard. Bobby and Teresa’s are pinged miless away after her visit

Offline notsure

« Reply #221 on: November 02, 2018, 06:49:AM »

All right.
. Dr. Eisenberg
determined.

correct.
Q Not recovered?
Q Exactly. I mean --
A Correct.
A Correct.

All refuted by world leading experts. Read the latest documents

Offline notsure

« Reply #222 on: November 02, 2018, 06:56:AM »
You need to look at both sides. Everything you are saying is based on what the prosecution said and used  at trial. Everything you have said has been refuted or proven wrong. Read the update facts. If your opinion is that the document series is one sided forget seeing it but read the new documents.

If you want to be someone then knows all the facts and can debate them you must do this , otherwise your input is useless.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #223 on: November 02, 2018, 11:43:AM »

Steven Avery DOC# 122987
P.O. Box 351
Waupun WI
53963-0351

;D ;D ;D ;D

omg! you've written to him haven't you!

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #224 on: November 02, 2018, 11:46:AM »
Can anyone tell me how many ponds were on the avery property and how many were on the neighbour's land?

The reason I am asking is because in his confession BD said they loaded TH body into her car and drove to a "pond" with the intention of dumping her ( plus car?) in the pond however when they got there the pond was dry ..........any information on this ? because if the pond was dry this is corroboration as far as his confession goes.  Also it may account for why the dogs went on to the neighbours land if they did indeed drive around there to the pond ? has anyone got a link to the map where the dogs went? did they go to a pond?

thanks
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 11:51:AM by IndigoJ »