Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two  (Read 58845 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« Reply #195 on: October 30, 2018, 08:35:PM »
well if thedefence request to have the retested dna is granted we will know.

because if it wasn't planted the result we be exactly the same.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:58:PM by nugnug »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #196 on: October 30, 2018, 09:17:PM »
The most common way for forensic evidence to be planted is by re-labeling the forensic swabs." - Dr. Karl Reich, PhD

The testing for DNA on the bullet was flawed because the testers DNA contaminated the experiment.

http://georgezipperer.blogspot.com/2016/02/some-clarity-to-some-of-evidence-in.html
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jon2

« Reply #197 on: October 30, 2018, 10:02:PM »
The testing for DNA on the bullet was flawed because the testers DNA contaminated the experiment.

http://georgezipperer.blogspot.com/2016/02/some-clarity-to-some-of-evidence-in.html
Very interesting , some very good posts on that blog .

Offline Caroline

« Reply #198 on: October 30, 2018, 10:26:PM »
The test on the bullet can never be repeated because all of the DNA was used. Found out where the Teresa's DNA was matched from - it was from a PAP test (cervical smear test).

Offline David1819

« Reply #199 on: October 30, 2018, 10:29:PM »

No it wasn't. That person got their DNA on a negative control sample. It does not change the FACT that Teresa's DNA was the only DNA found on the bullet. This was covered at Avery's trial.

"In this particular case, there was a
trace amount of -- a trace amount of DNA showed
up in the quantitation portion where I had to
quantitate and find out how much DNA I had.
There was a trace amount of DNA in the negative
control. I took the profile to completion and I
developed the profile on it. And the profile in
the negative control turned out to be consistent
with my own DNA type.
Q. What did that mean?
A. That means that during the extraction procedure I
inadvertently introduced my own DNA into the
negative control.
Q. Did that have any impact on your interpretation
of your results?
A. It did not have any impact as far as the profile
from the evidence sample. It's just the fact
that I introduced my own DNA into the
manipulation control.
Q. Were there any other profiles developed on the
bullet besides Teresa Halbach?
A. No.
Q. Was Teresa Halbach's profile the only profile
that you found on that bullet?
A. Yes.
Q. Were there any mixtures?
A. No.
Q. And your profile was found where?
A. In the negative control, which should have had
just reagents in it. It should not have had any
DNA at all in it.
"

I am guessing the 2nd series never mentions the bullet DNA either since only this morning you were under the impression that "There is no evidence that the bullet went though any part of Teresa - full stop!"  ::)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:30:PM by David1819 »

Offline David1819

« Reply #200 on: October 30, 2018, 10:32:PM »
The test on the bullet can never be repeated because all of the DNA was used. Found out where the Teresa's DNA was matched from - it was from a PAP test (cervical smear test).

They only planted enough DNA for one test?  ::)

Here is what the defence argued.

"He's suggesting that the Pap
smear, or the DNA from Teresa Halbach, somehow
got out of the sealed envelope that it was in,
the standard, somehow maybe walked across her
desk, somehow it jumped into the vial, or onto
the bullet. And that's the kind of thing that
Mr. Buting wants you to believe. That's
disingenuous, doesn't happen that way.
Mr. Gahn knew that was an important
point and he took time, meticulous time with Ms
Culhane, to explain that process for you. It's
Teresa Halbach's DNA on that bullet because,
unfortunately, it went through her body. Not
because the DNA from her Pap smear or from other
standard that was within the Crime Lab somehow
transmitted itself or made its way onto that
bullet.
"

« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:45:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #201 on: October 30, 2018, 11:50:PM »
They only planted enough DNA for one test?  ::)

Here is what the defence argued.

"He's suggesting that the Pap
smear, or the DNA from Teresa Halbach, somehow
got out of the sealed envelope that it was in,
the standard, somehow maybe walked across her
desk, somehow it jumped into the vial, or onto
the bullet. And that's the kind of thing that
Mr. Buting wants you to believe. That's
disingenuous, doesn't happen that way.
Mr. Gahn knew that was an important
point and he took time, meticulous time with Ms
Culhane, to explain that process for you. It's
Teresa Halbach's DNA on that bullet because,
unfortunately, it went through her body. Not
because the DNA from her Pap smear or from other
standard that was within the Crime Lab somehow
transmitted itself or made its way onto that
bullet.
"

Uh huh - what the defense didn't know (and neither did you) was that the bullet also had wooden splinters embedded.

I guess the above appeals to you because it's a childish attempt are sarcasm. I love sarcasm but some people should just leave it alone.  ::)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #202 on: October 30, 2018, 11:59:PM »

No it wasn't. That person got their DNA on a negative control sample. It does not change the FACT that Teresa's DNA was the only DNA found on the bullet. This was covered at Avery's trial.

with my own DNA type.
Q. What did that mean?
negative control.
of your results?
manipulation control.
A. No.
A. Yes.
A. No.
DNA at all in it.
"

I am guessing the 2nd series never mentions the bullet DNA either since only this morning you were under the impression that "There is no evidence that the bullet went though any part of Teresa - full stop!"  ::)

There is no evidence that the bullet went though any part of Teresa - full stop! It's a random bullet, with traces of wood splinters linked to Teresa by some VERY dodgy interrogation tactics!

It was part of the trial - of course he would have been informed!  ::) You know about it don't you? It's HIGHLY unlikely that YOU would know and he wouldn't. The blood in the Pontiac is in a place you would expect to find it!

Oh and some DNA, just as Avery's DNA was found under the hood - the hood that was also fed to Dassey.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9730.msg448209.html#msg448209

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 12:00:AM by Caroline »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #203 on: October 31, 2018, 12:01:AM »

with my own DNA type.
Q. What did that mean?
negative control.
of your results?
manipulation control.
A. No.
A. Yes.
A. No.
DNA at all in it.
"

"When these tests are developed, there are controls put into place that ensure the test was run correctly. These controls are usually of a positive and negative variety: the positive control will have a known substance or quantity that will produce a result that falls within a specific range and the negative control will produce no result (a zero, nothing detected, etc.). In order to be able to produce results that can be labeled “scientifically valid,” the test must contain controls. If something comes up in the negative control, it is an invalid test. If the positive control produces a result that is abnormal or out of range, it is an invalid test. An invalid test means, in effect, that there are NO ACTUAL TEST RESULTS. In regards to whatever sample you were testing, in that specific test, there are no results. This prevents reporting of tainted, skewed, and erroneous results."

Offline David1819

« Reply #204 on: October 31, 2018, 01:23:AM »
The evidence against Steven Avery seems overwhelming.

The victims bones and ashes are found both in his burn barrel and hidden behind his garage also.

An accomplice to the crime describes Steven Avery taking the bones out the burn barrel breaking them with a shovel then hiding them behind his garage. This was before any forensic anthropologist would testify that this is indeed what happened.

An accomplice to the crime describes Steven Avery shooting her to the left of her head. This was before any forensic anthropologist would testify that this is indeed what happened.

The self confessed accomplice has his jeans covered in bleach. Large amounts of bleach residue was found in Steven Avery's garage.

Also in the same garage a fired bullet was later discovered containin  the same DNA as the victims bones behind Steven Avery's garage.

The bullet with the victims DNA on was proven to have been fired from the rife that is hung up on the wall in Steven Avery's bedroom.

Hidden behind a bookshelf in Steven Averys bedroom was the car keys to the victims car.

The victims car is located on Steven Avery's property right next to his old red Jeep.

Steven Avery while driving his Pontiac got bloodstains on the front console due to a cut on his right finger.

Similar Bloodstains were also found inside the victims car. The DNA is traced back to the same person who spilled his blood in his Pontiac around the same time, - Steven Avery.

The victims car was found to have had the power cables pulled from the car battery. Hence someone involved in the victims death must have opened the car hood at some stage. DNA analysis on the hood latch comes back as a match to non other than..... Steven Avery.

The victims phone records show the last person Teresa spoke to was Steven Avery. Auto-trader staff say that Steven would always call them asking for Teresa and that he would greet her wearing nothing but towel. Yet during the 5 day search for this missing person he makes no effort to try and call her.

While Steven does not bother calling this missing person he has an affection for. Witnesses report his accomplice Brendan Dassey suddently being depressed and crying to himself.

The victim met up with Steven Avery as usual to take photos of a vehicle he wanted to sell in Auto Trader. Yet the vehicle never ended up on the front display like all his other cars with Auto Trader ads did. Bits of the victims camera was later recovered from Steven Averys burn barrel.

So if it somehow isn't Steven Avery then who killed Tereasa? And how did this mountain of smoking gun evidence against Steven Avery come to be?

The only other people on the premisis that could possibly have the opportunity to kill Teresa Halbach are - Chuck Avery, Earl Avery and Bobby Dassey. The defence now want us to believe that either of these three burned Teresa's remains in Stevens Barrel without him noticing. Crushed the bones then planted them behind his garage without him realising. Then just as Steven now happens to remember spilling fresh blood in his sink, either of these three sneek in and extract the wet blood from his sink, then rush it back to the victims car in no later than 15 minutes from when he first spilled the blood in the sink (as it would dry up). Then plant Stevens blood inside so it replicates the blood inside his pontiac. While doing this they also take his toothbrush and scrub it on the hood latch of the victims car and finally plant the victims car key in his bedroom. All without Steven noticing.

Having later heard from his accomplice saying that Steve shot Teresa in the garage with his .22. The police then plant a bullet from that gun in the garage. The lab staff that exonerated Steven Avery from the rape case just two years prior to this, then plant the victims DNA on the bullet. The icing on the cake in a double frame up to prevent him getting his lawsuit payout, which begs the question as to why they honestly exonerated him in the first place.

This is the most half-baked crime theory I have ever heard.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 01:45:AM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #205 on: October 31, 2018, 02:49:PM »
The evidence against Steven Avery seems overwhelming.

The victims bones and ashes are found both in his burn barrel and hidden behind his garage also.

An accomplice to the crime describes Steven Avery taking the bones out the burn barrel breaking them with a shovel then hiding them behind his garage. This was before any forensic anthropologist would testify that this is indeed what happened.

An accomplice to the crime describes Steven Avery shooting her to the left of her head. This was before any forensic anthropologist would testify that this is indeed what happened.

The self confessed accomplice has his jeans covered in bleach. Large amounts of bleach residue was found in Steven Avery's garage.

Also in the same garage a fired bullet was later discovered containin  the same DNA as the victims bones behind Steven Avery's garage.

The bullet with the victims DNA on was proven to have been fired from the rife that is hung up on the wall in Steven Avery's bedroom.

Hidden behind a bookshelf in Steven Averys bedroom was the car keys to the victims car.

The victims car is located on Steven Avery's property right next to his old red Jeep.

Steven Avery while driving his Pontiac got bloodstains on the front console due to a cut on his right finger.

Similar Bloodstains were also found inside the victims car. The DNA is traced back to the same person who spilled his blood in his Pontiac around the same time, - Steven Avery.

The victims car was found to have had the power cables pulled from the car battery. Hence someone involved in the victims death must have opened the car hood at some stage. DNA analysis on the hood latch comes back as a match to non other than..... Steven Avery.

The victims phone records show the last person Teresa spoke to was Steven Avery. Auto-trader staff say that Steven would always call them asking for Teresa and that he would greet her wearing nothing but towel. Yet during the 5 day search for this missing person he makes no effort to try and call her.

While Steven does not bother calling this missing person he has an affection for. Witnesses report his accomplice Brendan Dassey suddently being depressed and crying to himself.

The victim met up with Steven Avery as usual to take photos of a vehicle he wanted to sell in Auto Trader. Yet the vehicle never ended up on the front display like all his other cars with Auto Trader ads did. Bits of the victims camera was later recovered from Steven Averys burn barrel.

So if it somehow isn't Steven Avery then who killed Tereasa? And how did this mountain of smoking gun evidence against Steven Avery come to be?

The only other people on the premisis that could possibly have the opportunity to kill Teresa Halbach are - Chuck Avery, Earl Avery and Bobby Dassey. The defence now want us to believe that either of these three burned Teresa's remains in Stevens Barrel without him noticing. Crushed the bones then planted them behind his garage without him realising. Then just as Steven now happens to remember spilling fresh blood in his sink, either of these three sneek in and extract the wet blood from his sink, then rush it back to the victims car in no later than 15 minutes from when he first spilled the blood in the sink (as it would dry up). Then plant Stevens blood inside so it replicates the blood inside his pontiac. While doing this they also take his toothbrush and scrub it on the hood latch of the victims car and finally plant the victims car key in his bedroom. All without Steven noticing.

Having later heard from his accomplice saying that Steve shot Teresa in the garage with his .22. The police then plant a bullet from that gun in the garage. The lab staff that exonerated Steven Avery from the rape case just two years prior to this, then plant the victims DNA on the bullet. The icing on the cake in a double frame up to prevent him getting his lawsuit payout, which begs the question as to why they honestly exonerated him in the first place.

This is the most half-baked crime theory I have ever heard.

I haven't read the above other than your last comment but the most half baked theory on a murder case that I have ever heard (and unlike you, I don't read pretend to be an expert on them all) - is yours on the Bamber case!

Finished with this thread now because there is little point in trying to discuss the ACTUAL topic because it has been hijacked by you and your obsessive need to play the expert.

Offline David1819

« Reply #206 on: October 31, 2018, 04:44:PM »
Steven Avery now claims that his then girlfriend Jodi would randomly shoot the murder weapon into his garage floor.

Slight problems here for Steve.

1) Jodi was in prison at the time of Teresa's murder. (This is why he got the urge to rape Teresa)

2) 10 shell casings were found on his garage floor. So were are the 10 bullet holes and the other 9 bullets on the garage floor?

3) Why is there only one fired bullet with the victims DNA on?

The answer to this is simple. He shot the victim 10 times. The bullet that would later be recovered did not come into contact with the victims bones and passed through her flesh. Resulting in that bullet exiting out the victim to later be recovered for forensic analysis. The other 9 bullets that Jodi is supposed to have shot into floor remained in the body of the murder victims body and melted beyond reconition in Steven Averys burn barrel.

So there you go. His lies are rather easy to work out and he is just shooting himself in the foot here.
People fail to realise how stupid this man this. Many who think this man is innocent cannot fathom a killer leaving the a murder victims bones and the car on their property for all to see.

Facts you need to know about Steven Avery

- He was in the special needs class at school. Has an IQ near 70
- Has commited multiple burglaries.
- Molested his underage Neice
- Been reported many times for domestic violence
- Illegally possessed weapons.
- Deliberatly set a cat on fire.
- He chased someone in his car then threatend them at gun point.
- Would go running out naked on his lawn, masturbating infront of women passing by.

Does this sound like someone stupid enough to go and commit rape and murder while he was soon due several million dollars in compensation from the legal system? Absolutely.

The man is an impulsive, thuggish, self serving and sexually deviant imbecile. He comes across as genuine in his protestations of innocence because all he has to do is act out what he genuinely once done for 18 years prior.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #207 on: October 31, 2018, 05:12:PM »
david can you explian the remains beingfound in 4 diffrent locations.

Offline David1819

« Reply #208 on: October 31, 2018, 05:46:PM »
david can you explian the remains beingfound in 4 diffrent locations.

They were found in 2 locations. Burn Barrell and Burn Pit behind the garage.

Brendan already explained that Steven took the obvious bones out the burn barrel, broke them up with a shovel then hid them behind the Garage

Offline notsure

« Reply #209 on: October 31, 2018, 07:00:PM »

They were found in 2 locations. Burn Barrell and Burn Pit behind the garage.

Brendan already explained that Steven took the obvious bones out the burn barrel, broke them up with a shovel then hid them behind the Garage

Umm wrong again David watch season 2 and find out where the bones were found. What happened to the other 70 to 90% of them?