Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two  (Read 58861 times)

Offline Caroline

Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2018, 01:03:PM »
What? No reply David?

Like I already explained. Brendan was either being honest or they took the 2003 Saliva swab from the Sheriffs office to plant Avery's DNA there.  ::)

Then you have all the other bits of info to explain.

Brendan Dassey tells the investigators that Steven shot TH with his .22 in the garage. Investigators later find a .22 bullet from Stevens rifle with her DNA on it in the garage.

Brendan Dassey tells investigators that Steven had moved the burned bones from the burn barrell to the burn pit. Later at Stevens trial the experts confirm that some of the bones had been moved to the burn pit.

Brendan Dassey tells investigators that he cleaned up the the spot where TH was shot with bleach. Investigators later find bleach stains on the clothes he was wearing that night.

You also have the Brendan describing her being shot to the left of the head. The forensic anthropologist later confirmed this is what happened.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 01:04:PM by David1819 »

Offline David1819

« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2018, 01:16:PM »
and his vlood is ingnition but not on the key have i gt that right.

And his blood is also in his car. The same type of blood stains also. Avery admits driving this car around the same time and does not claim this blood was planted!

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 01:17:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2018, 01:34:PM »

Like I already explained. Brendan was either being honest or they took the 2003 Saliva swab from the Sheriffs office to plant Avery's DNA there.  ::)

Then you have all the other bits of info to explain.

Brendan Dassey tells the investigators that Steven shot TH with his .22 in the garage. Investigators later find a .22 bullet from Stevens rifle with her DNA on it in the garage.

Brendan Dassey tells investigators that Steven had moved the burned bones from the burn barrell to the burn pit. Later at Stevens trial the experts confirm that some of the bones had been moved to the burn pit.

Brendan Dassey tells investigators that he cleaned up the the spot where TH was shot with bleach. Investigators later find bleach stains on the clothes he was wearing that night.

You also have the Brendan describing her being shot to the left of the head. The forensic anthropologist later confirmed this is what happened.

How was HE being honest when the subject of the hood didn't come from him (which you previously claimed)? They didn't need a saliva sample - his DNA would have been all over his unwashed clothes etc. The prosecutor called the DAN 'sweat' DNA - there is no such thing

The hood was one example - I haven't finished yet!

These two might be guilty as sin or even just Avery BUT there is something wrong with the evidence - especially the interrogation of Dassey. There are also other suspects, interesting that Kellner also thinks Bobby Dassey is top of the list!

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2018, 01:40:PM »
And his blood is also in his car. The same type of blood stains also. Avery admits driving this car around the same time and does not claim this blood was planted!

so he moves her car he has a cut finger now h does he start the ignition erm wit the key so there should be blood on the key.

Offline David1819

« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2018, 02:09:PM »
so he moves her car he has a cut finger now h does he start the ignition erm wit the key so there should be blood on the key.

What do you mean so? Look at the blood in Stevens Pontiac. He admits the blood in there if from his cut.

Now look at the blood in Teresa's Toyota. Same type of blood stains and similar quantities. This is Steven Averys blood.

This proves beyond any reasonable doubt that Steven Avery has driven both vehicles around the same time.

You saying there should be more blood in more places does not work. Its a false premise that you are making up that he would have a stream of blood pouring from his finger at all times. We know from Stevens Pontiac that this is not the case.

I dont mean to be rude but the arguments for this guy is getting seriously stupid now. Use your common sense!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:13:PM by David1819 »

Offline David1819

« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2018, 02:53:PM »
Having spoken to someone who has watched the 2nd series. It apparently makes no mention of the blood in Steven Avery's Pontiac.

This show is so unethical it makes my blood boil.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

"MR. KRATZ: Just briefly, Judge. Those Items were, in fact as soon as both of them were inspected, one of them, the blue pontiac was processed, and the items therein tested by the Wisconsin State crime Laboratory, and a DNA profile was developed from within, the fact that Steven Avery's blood is near the console of that vehicle, as well as in Ms Halbach's vehicle, the State intends to include in evidence in this case. Especially, if the defense intends to pursue their "planting of Mr. Avery's blood, evidence."
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:55:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2018, 02:55:PM »

What do you mean so? Look at the blood in Stevens Pontiac. He admits the blood in there if from his cut.

Now look at the blood in Teresa's Toyota. Same type of blood stains and similar quantities. This is Steven Averys blood.

This proves beyond any reasonable doubt that Steven Avery has driven both vehicles around the same time.

You saying there should be more blood in more places does not work. Its a false premise that you are making up that he would have a stream of blood pouring from his finger at all times. We know from Stevens Pontiac that this is not the case.

I dont mean to be rude but the arguments for this guy is getting seriously stupid now. Use your common sense!

Yes, please do look at the blood in SA Pontiac, it's on the gear stick, where you would expect to find it.

You do mean to be rude and your comment is a pathetic attempt at reverse psychology. However, you're the one having trouble answering WHY the police would introduce the hood of the RAV4 to Brendan - they did the same with the gun .....
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:03:PM by Caroline »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2018, 02:57:PM »
Having spoken to someone who has watched the 2nd series. It apparently makes no mention of the blood in Steven Avery's Pontiac.

This show is so unethical it makes my blood boil.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

"MR. KRATZ: Just briefly, Judge. Those Items were, in fact as soon as both of them were inspected, one of them, the blue pontiac was processed, and the items therein tested by the Wisconsin State crime Laboratory, and a DNA profile was developed from within, the fact that Steven Avery's blood is near the console of that vehicle, as well as in Ms Halbach's vehicle, the State intends to include in evidence in this case. Especially, if the defense intends to pursue their "planting of Mr. Avery's blood, evidence."

Of course his blood will be in his own car and the comment above is misleading. It is trying to stated that blood was found in a similar area to that found in the RAV4 - that is NOT the case, it was found on the GEAR STICK!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2018, 03:37:PM »
This is how reliable BD's accounts were - we know Avery had the cut prior to the disappearence of Teresa however .....

WIEGERT Did you notice any marks on Steven at all?
BRENDAN On his arm.
WIEGERT Where on his arm?
BRENDAN Like right here.
WIEGERT Do you remember which arm?
BRENDAN His left.
WIEGERT His left arm? OK. I’m sorry. I’m gonna keep tellin’ you to speak up a How did he get that mark?
BRENDAN Well, he said that he got it from workin’ out by the yard, that he cut OK.
WIEGERT Did he tell you anything else about that mark?
BRENDAN No.
WIEGERT Did he tell you that at any time that he had been injured when he had killed Teresa?
BRENDAN N-no. That he got a scratch, I think.
WIEGERT Where was that scratch?
BRENDAN Like on his finger
WIEGERT OK. How did he say he got that scratch?
BRENDAN That from a fingernail or somethin’.
WIEGERT: Did he tell you that?
BRENDAN: Yeah.
WIEGERT: So tell me again exactly what he told you.
BRENDAN: That he got it from someone scratched, someone scratchin’ um.
WIEGERT: Did he tell you who? Scratched him?
BRENDAN: Teresa.
WIEGERT: How did that come about? I mean did he say was there a struggle or something? Or what did he say?
BRENDAN: Yeah, there was a struggle.

WIEGERT: Tell me about that. What did he tell you?
BRENDAN: When he was trying to tie her up, she tried to get out and scratched ‘em tryin* to get away from ‘em and she couldn’t so he tied her up and stabbed her.
WIEGERT: Did he say anything about that? Did he say if she was yelling or screaming or anything? Did he say
BRENDAN: No.
WIEGERT: So, he actually showed you the finger?
BRENDAN: Yeah.
WIEGERT: And which finger was it?
BRENDAN: The pointer finger.
WIEGERT: Did you see anything on that finger?
BRENDAN: Yeah, a scratch.

It's also easy to see how BD is open to suggestion, something picked up on during his psychological examination.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:58:PM by Caroline »

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 04:25:PM by nugnug »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2018, 04:05:PM »
Of course his blood will be in his own car and the comment above is misleading. It is trying to stated that blood was found in a similar area to that found in the RAV4 - that is NOT the case, it was found on the GEAR STICK!

Most blood found on the console area near to the gear stick - where you would expect to find it.

Offline David1819

« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2018, 04:50:PM »
Yes, please do look at the blood in SA Pontiac, it's on the gear stick, where you would expect to find it.

There was blood in four places in SAs pontiac. The rear seat, The top of the console, The gear stick and by the gear numbers.

You do mean to be rude and your comment is a pathetic attempt at reverse psychology.

Put your projector away. We had enough of it yesterday.

However, you're the one having trouble answering WHY the police would introduce the hood of the RAV4 to Brendan - they did the same with the gun .....

Brendan brought up the calibre of murder weapon and the exact murder weapon. Not the police. Police saying "did he use a gun" does not feed Brendan enough incriminating information that he ends up giving them.

The authorities did not get the results of the Hood Latch DNA until two months after they had this conversation with Brendan. BUT what they probably did know was the fact the battery cables were pulled out from battery. Hence the killer must have opened the hood. Which is probably why they brought it up. Which would explain why Brendan then confirms his uncle did lift the hood since his uncle is the killer and the DNA later confirms Brendan was being truthfull.

I have already admitted the 1st series fooled me. I accept that. So I am not going to hold it against you if you do the same.  :)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 04:52:PM by David1819 »