Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two  (Read 58267 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2018, 05:13:PM »

No I am not. The target audience for this show is people who don't know anything about the case.

I have looked at all the facts and know the man is guilty is charged. You will have to pay me to sit through a second series of that dishonest and emotionally manipulative show.

PS: Tell me how you are supposed to get evidence of rape from a rape victim that is nothing but bones and ashes. How on earth do you do that?

He stated that he cut her throat and even if the cut wasn't deep enough to cause spurting, the cut is going to continue to bleed. She apparently was also stabbed in the stomach which would generate more blood but not one drop of this blood landed on the carpet, the walls or soaked through to the mattress? There were no scratches on the bed posts where she was supposedly chained and tied and Brendan gave different accounts depending on what the officers 'suggested'. In March he said she was stabbed in the bedroom but there was no trace of blood in the bedroom so in a later interview, Fassbender et al get him to change this to her being stabbed in the garage. Which means she was both stabbed and shot - which makes no sense in itself. He is simply changing his story to accommodate. For instance Brendan didn't provide the idea that Avery lifted the hood on Teresa's car, Fassbender did;

"FASSBENDER: Go ba, I wanna back ya just a bit, you’re down at the car, and you’re
hiding the car, right? (Brendan nods “yes”) Do you recall him taking the plates off?

BRENDAN: Yeah.

FASSBENDER: OK, what else did he do, he did somethin’ else, you need to tell us what he
did, after that car is parked there. It’s extremely important, (pause) Before you guys leave that
car.

BRENDAN: That he left the gun in the car.

FASSBENDER: That’s not what I’m thinkin’ about. He did something to that car. He took
the plates and he, I believe he did something else in that car. (pause).

BRENDAN: I don’t know.

FASSBENDER: OK. Did he, did he, did he go and look at the engine, did he raise the hood
at all or anything like that? To do something to that car?

BRENDAN: Yeah."

Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2018, 06:02:PM »
He stated that he cut her throat and even if the cut wasn't deep enough to cause spurting, the cut is going to continue to bleed. She apparently was also stabbed in the stomach which would generate more blood but not one drop of this blood landed on the carpet, the walls or soaked through to the mattress? There were no scratches on the bed posts where she was supposedly chained and tied and Brendan gave different accounts depending on what the officers 'suggested'. In March he said she was stabbed in the bedroom but there was no trace of blood in the bedroom so in a later interview, Fassbender et al get him to change this to her being stabbed in the garage. Which means she was both stabbed and shot - which makes no sense in itself. He is simply changing his story to accommodate. For instance Brendan didn't provide the idea that Avery lifted the hood on Teresa's car, Fassbender did;

"FASSBENDER: Go ba, I wanna back ya just a bit, you’re down at the car, and you’re
hiding the car, right? (Brendan nods “yes”) Do you recall him taking the plates off?

BRENDAN: Yeah.

FASSBENDER: OK, what else did he do, he did somethin’ else, you need to tell us what he
did, after that car is parked there. It’s extremely important, (pause) Before you guys leave that
car.

BRENDAN: That he left the gun in the car.

FASSBENDER: That’s not what I’m thinkin’ about. He did something to that car. He took
the plates and he, I believe he did something else in that car. (pause).

BRENDAN: I don’t know.

FASSBENDER: OK. Did he, did he, did he go and look at the engine, did he raise the hood
at all or anything like that? To do something to that car?

BRENDAN: Yeah."

The DNA results of the hood latch were reported on May 8th 2006. Several month after Brendan told them. So they either planted his DNA at the lab to corroborate Brendans account or Brendan was being truthfull. I know what I think.

You also have the Brendan describing her being shot to the left of the head. The forensic anthropologist later confirmed this is what happened.

Brendan describes Steve moving the bones from the barrell to the burn pit. The forensic anthropologist later confirmed this is what happened.

Then you have Brendan telling them she was shot with Avery's .22 in the Garage before they discovered the bullet with DNA on.

Then you have Brendan telling them he cleaned up with bleach before they found out the clothes he was wearing that night had bleach on them.

Brendan knows too much long before the investigators did. If certain things don't make sense then maybe that's because Brendan already admits "some of it" is true and not all.

Janda: "What all happened? What are you talking about?"
Dassey: "About what me and Steven did that day."
Janda: "So Steven did do it?"
Dassey: "Yeah."
Janda: "Uh, he makes me so sick."
Dassey: "I don't even know how I'm gonna do it in court though."
Janda: "What do you mean?"
Dassey: "I ain't gonna face him."
Janda: "Who?"
Dassey: "Steven."
Janda: "You know what Brendan?"
Dassey: "What?"
Janda: "He did it. You do what you gotta do. So in those statements you did all that to her too?"
Dassey: "Some of it."

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2018, 06:18:PM »

Because Brendans finger is not bleeding!

so they have cute somomes throat raped them stabed them moved there body then destroyed there body then moved there bones and the only dna evdence is a cut finger.

how come her dna isnt on brendan. how come hr dna is not found in the trailer.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2018, 06:24:PM »

The DNA results of the hood latch were reported on May 8th 2006. Several month after Brendan told them. So they either planted his DNA at the lab to corroborate Brendans account or Brendan was being truthfull. I know what I think.

You also have the Brendan describing her being shot to the left of the head. The forensic anthropologist later confirmed this is what happened.

Brendan describes Steve moving the bones from the barrell to the burn pit. The forensic anthropologist later confirmed this is what happened.

Then you have Brendan telling them she was shot with Avery's .22 in the Garage before they discovered the bullet with DNA on.

Then you have Brendan telling them he cleaned up with bleach before they found out the clothes he was wearing that night had bleach on them.

Brendan knows too much long before the investigators did. If certain things don't make sense then maybe that's because Brendan already admits "some of it" is true and not all.

Janda: "He did it. You do what you gotta do. So in those statements you did all that to her too?"
Dassey: "Some of it."

But Brendan didn't tell them about the hood - Fassbender introduced it. I found that within a  few seconds of reading his transcript. I'm sure I'll find many more.

They had access to Avery's property, how hard do you imagine it is to plant his DNA under the hood? They had no reason to mention it and yet it was THEY who introduced it and then low and behold - DNA is found.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:02:AM by Caroline »

Offline David1819

« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2018, 06:31:PM »
so they have cute somomes throat raped them stabed them moved there body then destroyed there body then moved there bones and the only dna evdence is a cut finger.

how come her dna isnt on brendan. how come hr dna is not found in the trailer.

Like Brendan says. Only "some of it" is what he actually done to her. So I will let you work out what is true and what is not. 

The fact of the matter is Brendan gives away too many facts unknown to the police at the time. Enough to establish him as at the very least a accessory/witness to her murder. Finding a few inconsistencies here and there is not going to change that.

Dassey: "Some of it.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2018, 06:56:PM »
Like Brendan says. Only "some of it" is what he actually done to her. So I will let you work out what is true and what is not. 

The fact of the matter is Brendan gives away too many facts unknown to the police at the time. Enough to establish him as at the very least a accessory/witness to her murder. Finding a few inconsistencies here and there is not going to change that.

only the police know what was and wasnt unknown yo them.

Offline David1819

« Reply #141 on: October 28, 2018, 07:27:PM »
only the police know what was and wasnt unknown yo them.

No. Anyone that can read the date on a lab report or the date on a trial transcript can know what and wasn't known to them.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #142 on: October 28, 2018, 08:02:PM »

in that transcript hes noting about the crime just steve did it.

Offline notsure

« Reply #143 on: October 28, 2018, 08:32:PM »

No I am not. The target audience for this show is people who don't know anything about the case.

I have looked at all the facts and know the man is guilty as charged. You will have to pay me to sit through a second series of that dishonest and emotionally manipulative show.

PS: Tell me how you are supposed to get evidence of rape from a rape victim that is nothing but bones and ashes. How on earth do you do that?

That’s complete bollocks. The target audience are well read on this case. Zellner is a renound lawyer who has freed/exonerated 20 men and women. Some on fabricated evidence. I think her experience and theory is well worth listening to, at least then you could give a reasoned response.  There is absolutely no evidence of rape, and never will be. her bones were found in 3/4 different locoations and still only 30% of them have been  found. Quite a lot were found on manitowoc land miles from the salvage yard. Phone pings put Teresa miles from the yard . It’s impossible to burn a body in an open pit in 4 hours. The dogs traced her to the manitowoc land. Etc etc etc

Zellner is testing the evidence, this is what both the prosecution and defence do . And she has challenged anyone in the world to replicate the evidence the way the prosecution have told it. The blood on the door of the rav is going in a motion that completely disputes the prosecutions story.

To be honest david it’s pointless trying to discuss this with you as you haven’t watched series 2 so really your opinion is based on trial evidence only which is worthless in this debate.

One other thing worth mentioning is the prison justice system in America is a business worth billions of pounds. It pays to keep people locked up. Corruption is rife. You might be of the opinion that the evidence speaks for itself but if you know a little about the American justice system you would understand that’s it is by no means too far fetched to have this planted.

Offline David1819

« Reply #144 on: October 28, 2018, 09:55:PM »
That’s complete bollocks. The target audience are well read on this case. Zellner is a renound lawyer who has freed/exonerated 20 men and women. Some on fabricated evidence. I think her experience and theory is well worth listening to, at least then you could give a reasoned response.  There is absolutely no evidence of rape, and never will be. her bones were found in 3/4 different locoations and still only 30% of them have been  found. Quite a lot were found on manitowoc land miles from the salvage yard. Phone pings put Teresa miles from the yard . It’s impossible to burn a body in an open pit in 4 hours. The dogs traced her to the manitowoc land. Etc etc etc

Wrong.

"Remember the later evidence, as to the
amount of time that's necessary to destroy, or to
cremate a body. This is going to come later,
from some experts in the testimony, or at least
when we talk about that later. But at or about
1600 degrees, which actually was the defense
expert, Mr. Fairgrieve, when talking about BTUs
 and 300,000 BTUs per average tire.
That's the amount of heat that's thrown
off by a tire. Plenty of fuel, plenty of solid
fuel to burn, or incinerate, or cremate a human
body, that that would take between an hour and a
half and two and a half hours, at that 1600
degree level. If it starts at, the very latest,
7:30 or 7:45, and it's still going at 11:00,
that's plenty of time."

There is no evidence of a rape because the rape victim was incinerated by those who wanted to cover it up.

Brendan told us about the rape. The police at the time were not after a rape confession nor did they even consider a rape part of the investigation until Brendan himself brought it up. Its was not fed nor coerced.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 09:55:PM by David1819 »

Offline nugnug

« Reply #145 on: October 28, 2018, 10:09:PM »

Zellner is testing the evidence, this is what both the prosecution and defence do . And she has challenged anyone in the world to replicate the evidence the way the prosecution have told it. The blood on the door of the rav is going in a motion that completely disputes the prosecutions story.

To be honest david it’s pointless trying to discuss this with you as you haven’t watched series 2 so really your opinion is based on trial evidence only which is worthless in this debate.

One other thing worth mentioning is the prison justice system in America is a business worth billions of pounds. It pays to keep people locked up. Corruption is rife. You might be of the opinion that the evidence speaks for itself but if you know a little about the American justice system you would understand that’s it is by no means too far fetched to have this planted.

4 diffrent locations rather strange.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2018, 11:20:PM »
and his vlood is ingnition but not on the key have i gt that right.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2018, 12:11:AM »
and his vlood is ingnition but not on the key have i gt that right.

Near the ignition but not on the key.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2018, 12:13:AM »
But Brendan didn't tell them about the hood - Fassbender introduced it. I found that within a  few seconds of reading his transcript. I'm sure I'll find many more.

They had access to Avery's property, how hard do you imagine it is to plant his DNA under the hood? They had no reason to mention it and yet it was THEY who introduced it and then low and behold - DNA is found.

What? No reply David?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:03:AM by Caroline »