Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two  (Read 58722 times)

Offline Caroline

Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2018, 10:07:PM »
Its has also become apparent to me that the vial of Avery's blood that the police had since 1996 cant have been used to plant the blood in Teressa's car. Because Avery's blood in the car had none of the preservative EDTA present in them. The vial has been scientifically excluded.

"And this planting, this vial planting
defense, even from a common sense standpoint, is
absolutely ludicrous.
But what we were able to do, what you
heard, is scientifically exclude that vial of
blood. You heard from Dr. LeBeau, who testified
that this blood is loaded with EDTA and this
blood, and this blood, and this blood, have no
detectable levels of EDTA. And so instead of
calling all of the people with keys and with
codes, and people in the Clerk's Office, and who
might have seen Lieutenant Lenk or Colborn, or
all those kinds of things, instead of doing it
that way, we only had to call one witness, who
scientifically could tell you that there is
absolutely no way that that vial of blood was
used to plant.
In fact, that very question was asked of
Dr. LeBeau, the head of the toxicology section,
or the unit at the FBI. And he said, by a
reasonable degree of scientific certainty, this
vial of blood is excluded, that means it's not
it, it's excluded as the source of those three
bloodstains."

« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 10:29:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2018, 10:49:PM »
Its has also become apparent to me that the vial of Avery's blood that the police had since 1996 cant have been used to plant the blood in Teressa's car. Because Avery's blood in the car had none of the preservative EDTA present in them. The vial has been scientifically excluded.

"And this planting, this vial planting
defense, even from a common sense standpoint, is
absolutely ludicrous.
But what we were able to do, what you
heard, is scientifically exclude that vial of
blood. You heard from Dr. LeBeau, who testified
that this blood is loaded with EDTA and this
blood, and this blood, and this blood, have no
detectable levels of EDTA. And so instead of
calling all of the people with keys and with
codes, and people in the Clerk's Office, and who
might have seen Lieutenant Lenk or Colborn, or
all those kinds of things, instead of doing it
that way, we only had to call one witness, who
scientifically could tell you that there is
absolutely no way that that vial of blood was
used to plant.
In fact, that very question was asked of
Dr. LeBeau, the head of the toxicology section,
or the unit at the FBI. And he said, by a
reasonable degree of scientific certainty, this
vial of blood is excluded, that means it's not
it, it's excluded as the source of those three
bloodstains."

Also dealt with in series 2  ::)

Offline David1819

« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2018, 11:15:PM »
The police had no opportunity to plant the blood.

Offline Adam

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2018, 09:10:AM »
Know nothing about this case. But it seems a civilised discussion was taking place. What a pity David posted another picture.

But if he's allowed to do it, he will.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2018, 09:36:AM »
Know nothing about this case.

They are arguing for Averys innocence. This man who has his blood inside the victims car, the victims bones hidden behind his property and the murder weapon hanging on his wall.

This is why I am laughing Adam.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 09:38:AM by David1819 »

Offline Adam

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2018, 09:47:AM »

They are arguing for Averys innocence. This man who has his blood inside the victims car, the victims bones hidden behind his property and the murder weapon hanging on his wall.

Sounds like a police frame to me !
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2018, 11:26:AM »
i can see both sides on face of it hes cliams of innocence do sound absurd but at the same time how do you explian the lack of fronsic trace evdence in his trailer.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2018, 11:56:AM »

Actually (you moron), that's not what was being argued but you're too deranged to understand. We are discussing the new series and the new evidence - you haven't watched it so no sweet FA about it. As usual though, you can't help setting yourself up as an authority! No matter what the case, up you come pretending you know all about it  ::)

I think I have repeated several times now that I haven't completely made up my mind and haven't actually said innocent or guilty but so what if someone does think he's innocent? You think Bamber is and have several bonkers theories to go along with it.

No wonder new posters are put off posting with arseholes like you. You're not even half as clever as you believe you are and over the past two years (or so), you have just become a nuisance poster who turns up to disrupt. Crawl back in your hole before the sunlight dries you out!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 12:05:PM by Caroline »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2018, 12:09:PM »
i can see both sides on face of it hes cliams of innocence do sound absurd but at the same time how do you explian the lack of fronsic trace evdence in his trailer.

The stuff that David is posting is from series 1. There s lots of new evidence and it was that that we were trying to discuss. I give up now because there is little point with that idiot stalking the board. Indigo is a relatively new poster and they can't be bothered either. Like the board can afford to loose posters.  >:(

Offline David1819

« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2018, 12:51:PM »

There is forensic evidence in his trailer. The murder weapon and the victim's car key was found inside it!
Only Steve has a key to his trailer  ;D

Police cadaver dog sniffed round the whole junk yard and only gave signals to the police in two place's

1) Teresa Hallbach's car (this is how it found found in the first place)

2) Averys's Garage/Trailer

Offline Caroline

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2018, 01:15:PM »

There is forensic evidence in his trailer. The murder weapon and the victim's car key was found inside it!
Only Steve has a key to his trailer  ;D

Police cadaver dog sniffed round the whole junk yard and only gave signals to the police in two place's

1) Teresa Hallbach's car (this is how it found found in the first place)

2) Averys's Garage/Trailer

Again, old news. You're out of touch David.

Offline David1819

« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2018, 02:11:PM »
Actually (you moron), that's not what was being argued but you're too deranged to understand. We are discussing the new series and the new evidence - you haven't watched it so no sweet FA about it. As usual though, you can't help setting yourself up as an authority! No matter what the case, up you come pretending you know all about it  ::)

That's because I am using the case evidence as a whole to refute the BS this show peddles.

I think I have repeated several times now that I haven't completely made up my mind and haven't actually said innocent or guilty but so what if someone does think he's innocent? You think Bamber is and have several bonkers theories to go along with it.

The Bamber theory is not bonkers. Even you think he was framed with the silencer. You even conceed Julie was not truthfull. What is bonkers is the idea that he was behined all of Julie's lies and that he is somehow guilty because 30 years later he said he had a bath that night contrary to 1985 he wasnt too sure if he had a bath than night or not.

No wonder new posters are put off posting with arseholes like you. You're not even half as clever as you believe you are and over the past two years (or so), you have just become a nuisance poster who turns up to disrupt. Crawl back in your hole before the sunlight dries you out!

Back in projection room are we?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 02:34:PM by David1819 »

Offline David1819

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2018, 02:31:PM »
Sounds like a police frame to me !

Indeed. Last year Zellner got him to change his story and it all came back to him  ::)

This is from Avery new witness statement from June of last year

"on November 4th, I woke up at 6:00 a.m and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I saw that most of the blood on my sink, which I had not cleaned up the previous night, was gone It seemed to me that the blood had been cleaned up. I did not clean the blood and none of my family members had been in my trailer"

So the police sneeked into his bathroom while he was asleep and extracted his wet blood from his sink (they just happned to know it would be there). They then managed to keep the blood wet until the car was discovered to then plant inside the car.  ::)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 02:33:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2018, 02:37:PM »
That's because I am using the case evidence as a whole to refute the BS this show peddles.

The Bamber theory is not bonkers. Even you think he was framed with the silencer. You even conceed Julie was not truthfull. What is bonkers is the idea that he was behined all of Julie's lies and that he is somehow guilty because 30 years later he said he had a bath that night contrary to 1985 he wasnt too sure if he a bath than night or not.

Back in projection room are we?

You're not using the case evidence because you don't know the latest findings, you're just repeating the same stuff and ignoring what others are saying. It's what you always do.

Your theories on the Bamber case are bonkers, trying to convince people that YOU can tell June had LM but Sheila didn't from a grainy old orange tinted picture but ignoring the dried cracked blood on Sheila's face and the discoloration. The ONLY reason you are able to drum up support is because certian innocent supporters will agree with anything as long as it's in favour of innocence.

Your notion that the police built a case around RWB is also nuts and that ultimately, HE was behind Julie's evidence - crackers! Oh and that the blood from the silence came from the buckets!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Best ask Bamber about those buckets!!  :-X :-X

Grow up David!