Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two  (Read 58259 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2018, 06:06:PM »
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/steven-averys-lawyer-zellner-offers-10000-in-proof-of-guilt-challenge-197517/

Collect your 10k David .

I have read through all the questions before. I can answer most of them but some are deliberately written in such a way its not really possible to answer them. Some questions are not even questions. for example "question" 25

"Provide any re-enactment videos or photographs, conducted with a similar bookcase, which demonstrate that Ms. Halbach’s sub-key could have been dislodged by the “none too gentle” twisting and turning of the bookcase, fallen through the gap between the back panel and the frame of the bookcase, and landed by Mr. Avery’s slippers located on the northwest side of the bookcase."

This is not a question.

This whole thing was written not to be completed.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2018, 07:09:PM »

You do realise that Brendan describes Steve crushing up the bones with a shovel then taking the bones out the burn barrel with a bucket and then burying them behind his garage where the fire pit is?

Seriously Caroline. This is embarrasing.

Yes, you are embarrassing David - on that, we can agree.

Not sure why you keep referring to Brenden's description when it has been established (and agreed by judges) that they were coerced and officers supplied information to him.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2018, 07:22:PM »
A recorded conversation between Dassey and his mother in prison.

Janda: "What all happened? What are you talking about?"
Dassey: "About what me and Steven did that day."
Janda: "So Steven did do it?"
Dassey: "Yeah."
Janda: "Uh, he makes me so sick."
Dassey: "I don't even know how I'm gonna do it in court though."
Janda: "What do you mean?"
Dassey: "I ain't gonna face him."
Janda: "Who?"
Dassey: "Steven."
Janda: "You know what Brendan?"
Dassey: "What?"
Janda: "He did it. You do what you gotta do. So in those statements you did all that to her too?"
Dassey: "Some of it."

Give up Already!!

Do you actually know what a debate is? Or are you such a supercilious prick that the ONLY way you can discuss a topic is to try and have your opinion accepted by everyone?

Have you noticed how dead the forum is? At least we're trying to spark debate!

I haven''t made my mind up about Avery but this thread isn't to discuss what has gone before, it's to discuss what came from the new series and from your posts, you clearly have no idea. Either watch the show and contribute something constructive or take you own advice above!

By the way, the phone call with his mother happened AFTER police told him to call her and tell her he had confessed!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2018, 07:26:PM »

Avery claims he was at home alone all night. And did'nt use his burn pit or burn barrell that night. Despite numerous witnesses seeing him having a bonfire later that night.

Also how did the "real killer" get the rife from Stevens home and put it back without him knowing?  How did the "real killer" shoot Teressa in his garage multiple times without him hearing?

Brendans older brother is out hunting with a friend. Brendans younger brothers are out trick or treating. This leaves only Steven and Brendan near the crime scene.

The whole argument for their innocence is absolutely unequivocally laughable.

Why? Because a bullet was found with Teresa's DNA on it? You really should watch the series - but then again, your supercilious bragging is a source of much amusement!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2018, 07:28:PM »
I have read through all the questions before. I can answer most of them but some are deliberately written in such a way its not really possible to answer them. Some questions are not even questions. for example "question" 25

"Provide any re-enactment videos or photographs, conducted with a similar bookcase, which demonstrate that Ms. Halbach’s sub-key could have been dislodged by the “none too gentle” twisting and turning of the bookcase, fallen through the gap between the back panel and the frame of the bookcase, and landed by Mr. Avery’s slippers located on the northwest side of the bookcase."

This is not a question.

This whole thing was written not to be completed.

Then go ahead!

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2018, 07:31:PM »
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55203379e4b08b1328203a7d/t/597a4c40ff7c509fce44a62f/1501187137394/Final+Avery+100+Questions+7-27.pdf

no forensic evdence in the trialer is a hard one to explianif avery did it.

he could of cleaned it up but how dos he know what to clean hes not af forensic expert

and that would reuire some intense cleaning

Offline Caroline

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2018, 07:32:PM »

he could of cleaned it up but how dos he know what to clean hes not af forensic expert

and that would reuire some intense cleaning

Apparently so given that Brendan said he cut her throat.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2018, 07:41:PM »
Apparently so given that Brendan said he cut her throat.

and neather of them are exactl genuise so i cant see them  being able to get rid of evdence that well.

i mean how can destroy evdence that you cant see like dna.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 08:06:PM by nugnug »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2018, 07:56:PM »
and neather of them are exactl genuise so i cant them  being able to get rid of evdence that well.

i mean how can destroy evdence that you cant see like dna.

Agreed and they were so adept at getting rid of evidence (on the one hand) but Steven left just enough blood in the car to implicate himself.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2018, 08:10:PM »
Agreed and they were so adept at getting rid of evidence (on the one hand) but Steven left just enough blood in the car to implicate himself.

and makes no attempt to get rid of car even though his profession is get rid of cars.

Offline David1819

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2018, 10:23:AM »
Yes, you are embarrassing David - on that, we can agree.

I was referring to you. Fact is you hate to agree with me on anything. Even if it requires you to end up supporting this scummy murdering rapist who also molested his underage niece and threw a cat into a fire.

Evidence against Avery is overwhelming. You either have to agree with me or let your credibility on this forum sink even lower than it already has. You don’t want either but I think agreeing with me is the best option here for you.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2018, 11:00:AM »
After watching MAM1 I was leaning towards SA guilt however having watched MAM2 I am now leaning the other way!  :o

Does anyone know if SA is a psychopath? did he get tested?

why would he go to all those lengths the prosecution claim to destroy evidence of the body and not go to the same lengths to destroy evidence of her vehicle ? they couldn't make that vehicle look more like it was planted if they tried! it was a half arsed attempt at concealing it with some branches and bits of wood, pathetic!

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2018, 11:01:AM »
Avery admits he is the last person to see her alive.  ::)

That show is not going to fool me again.

You are essentially trying to argue that someone else burned Teressa's body infront of Averys home and he never noticed anything. Give up already.

oh no, Bobbie was

Offline David1819

« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2018, 11:04:AM »

No it is not. All he has to do is burn the bed sheets.

Just because no DNA was found does not mean it was never there. This was back in 2005 DNA technology was not as good as it is now.