Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two  (Read 58180 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2018, 10:33:PM »
he was "guessing " what they wanted him to say just like he guessed what his teachers at school wanted him to say when he didnt know the answers, he was 16 , extremely low IQ and other disabilities , here is Duffin's judgement https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/read-judges-full-decision-making-a-murderer-brendan-dassey-conviction-overturned-390030681.html

Brendan had allready admitted his involment to Kayla Avery almost three months prior to the police questioning.

Brendan admitted to Kayla that he helped Steve move the body from the garage to the bonfire pit. At this time the police nor the media knew the garage was the murder scene and was only later proven as such. Hence Brendan knows only what someone involved could know.

Kayla also said that Brendan told her that Terressa was pinned down on a mattress also

If Brendan made it all up how could he have made up and told the same story Kayla told the school staff? He cant. He told the police exactly what he told Kayla. Because that is what took place!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:42:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2018, 11:36:PM »
Brendan had allready admitted his involment to Kayla Avery almost three months prior to the police questioning.

Brendan admitted to Kayla that he helped Steve move the body from the garage to the bonfire pit. At this time the police nor the media knew the garage was the murder scene and was only later proven as such. Hence Brendan knows only what someone involved could know.

Kayla also said that Brendan told her that Terressa was pinned down on a mattress also

If Brendan made it all up how could he have made up and told the same story Kayla told the school staff? He cant. He told the police exactly what he told Kayla. Because that is what took place!

You mean like how Bamber told Julie that he arranged the deaths of his family?

If you know she made the statement, you will also know that she retracted it.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2018, 02:06:AM »
You mean like how Bamber told Julie that he arranged the deaths of his family?

If you know she made the statement, you will also know that she retracted it.

Mugford/Bamber is the complete opposite.

Kayla words and Brendans words match the crime scene. They cannot both have made up the same thing by chance. Kayla and Brendan have both told the same details only someone involved in crime could know.

Kayla retracted her statement at Dasseys trial because she didn't want to help send her cousin to prison. (Another complete opposite of the Bamber case)

Q: You also told the officers that Brendan told you he saw Teresa alive and pinned up, didn't you?
A: Yes.
Q: All right. And you love Brendan; right?
A: Yes. Very much.
Q: And you wouldn't tell -- You wouldn't say anything like that to get him in trouble, would you?
A: No. Not really.
Q: All right. But yet you told the officers that those were the conversations you had with Brendan; isn't that right?
Q: All right. You told -- You told the officers that Brendan told you he had seen Teresa pinned up in Steven's trailer, didn't you?

Its rather obvious she told the school staff and the police under the impession Brendan had only seen what he said he saw not that he participated.

Furthermore if you watch Brendans police interviews he claims Bobby Dassey had gone out hunting that night. This is also coroborated by another hunter around that time. Brendan's brother had gone out with friends for trick or treating also.

This leaves only Steven Avery at scene of crime. The same Steven Avery who is the last person to see her alive. The same Steven Avery who called her twice shortly before her death from his mobile with the caller ID blocked. The same Steven Avery who had this poor womans bones and charred bellongings in his burn barrel.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 02:09:AM by David1819 »

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2018, 06:04:AM »

The perperators own admission of doing such. She was then killed to prevent her from reporting it to the police.

Come on you are not that stupid.

A coerced confession is NO confession , there is no corroboration , no dna evidence in the bedroom of rape not one single piece ! no evidence at all that TH was ever in that room!

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2018, 06:05:AM »
Mugford/Bamber is the complete opposite.

Kayla words and Brendans words match the crime scene. They cannot both have made up the same thing by chance. Kayla and Brendan have both told the same details only someone involved in crime could know.

Kayla retracted her statement at Dasseys trial because she didn't want to help send her cousin to prison. (Another complete opposite of the Bamber case)

Q: You also told the officers that Brendan told you he saw Teresa alive and pinned up, didn't you?
Q: All right. And you love Brendan; right?
A: Yes. Very much.
Q: And you wouldn't tell -- You wouldn't say anything like that to get him in trouble, would you?
A: No. Not really.
Q: All right. But yet you told the officers that those were the conversations you had with Brendan; isn't that right?
Q: All right. You told -- You told the officers that Brendan told you he had seen Teresa pinned up in Steven's trailer, didn't you?

Its rather obvious she told the school staff and the police under the impession Brendan had only seen what he said he saw not that he participated.

Furthermore if you watch Brendans police interviews he claims Bobby Dassey had gone out hunting that night. This is also coroborated by another hunter around that time. Brendan's brother had gone out with friends for trick or treating also.

This leaves only Steven Avery at scene of crime. The same Steven Avery who is the last person to see her alive. The same Steven Avery who called her twice shortly before her death from his mobile with the caller ID blocked. The same Steven Avery who had this poor womans bones and charred bellongings in his burn barrel.

Wrong! for gawd sake watch part 2  ::)

Offline IndigoJ

Offline David1819

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2018, 09:22:AM »
Wrong! for gawd sake watch part 2  ::)

Avery admits he is the last person to see her alive.  ::)

That show is not going to fool me again.

You are essentially trying to argue that someone else burned Teressa's body infront of Averys home and he never noticed anything. Give up already.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2018, 06:00:PM »
Avery admits he is the last person to see her alive.  ::)

That show is not going to fool me again.

You are essentially trying to argue that someone else burned Teressa's body infront of Averys home and he never noticed anything. Give up already.

In part 2 you will see evidence that indicates the body could not have been burned in an open pit , they have he world leading expert on it

Offline Caroline

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2018, 07:17:PM »
In part 2 you will see evidence that indicates the body could not have been burned in an open pit , they have he world leading expert on it

Dr. John DeHaan, who has almost 50 years’ experience working with fires and bombs, said several pieces of evidence tell him Halbach was burned elsewhere, and her bones were planted behind Avery’s garage.

Burning a body in an open-air burn pit takes six to eight hours to accomplish thermal destruction to the degree I observed in Dr. Eisenberg’s reports and photos,” DeHaan wrote in the affidavit. “It is my opinion that the burned bones found in Steven Avery’s burn pit could not have been burned to the degree I observed after four hours of burning in an open-air pit like the one behind Steven Avery’s garage.
“Burning a body in an open-air burn pit takes six to eight hours to accomplish thermal destruction to the degree I observed in Dr. Eisenberg’s reports and photos,” DeHaan wrote in the affidavit. “It is my opinion that the burned bones found in Steven Avery’s burn pit could not have been burned to the degree I observed after four hours of burning in an open-air pit like the one behind Steven Avery’s garage.

Halbach’s body, he said, was burned in a vented, yet enclosed vessel that radiates a uniform amount of heat, something consistent with a metal burn barrel.

And what about the tire wires Wisconsin crime experts say were intertwined with Halbach’s bones? They weren’t, says DeHaan because the tires and the bones were not burned in the same fire.

“During fire exposure, the steel multistrand wires degrade, break, and fray to form bristles that readily trap any material coming into contact with them, during or after the fire,” says DeHaan. “Small calcined bone fragments are especially easy to trap. This has been observed in test fires where the tires were under or alongside a burned body as well as on top.”

https://www.inquisitr.com/4301682/making-a-murderer-fire-expert-teresa-halbach-not-burned-in-steven-averys-fire-pit/

Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2018, 09:51:AM »
Dr. John DeHaan, who has almost 50 years’ experience working with fires and bombs, said several pieces of evidence tell him Halbach was burned elsewhere, and her bones were planted behind Avery’s garage.

Burning a body in an open-air burn pit takes six to eight hours to accomplish thermal destruction to the degree I observed in Dr. Eisenberg’s reports and photos,” DeHaan wrote in the affidavit. “It is my opinion that the burned bones found in Steven Avery’s burn pit could not have been burned to the degree I observed after four hours of burning in an open-air pit like the one behind Steven Avery’s garage.
“Burning a body in an open-air burn pit takes six to eight hours to accomplish thermal destruction to the degree I observed in Dr. Eisenberg’s reports and photos,” DeHaan wrote in the affidavit. “It is my opinion that the burned bones found in Steven Avery’s burn pit could not have been burned to the degree I observed after four hours of burning in an open-air pit like the one behind Steven Avery’s garage.

Halbach’s body, he said, was burned in a vented, yet enclosed vessel that radiates a uniform amount of heat, something consistent with a metal burn barrel.

And what about the tire wires Wisconsin crime experts say were intertwined with Halbach’s bones? They weren’t, says DeHaan because the tires and the bones were not burned in the same fire.

“During fire exposure, the steel multistrand wires degrade, break, and fray to form bristles that readily trap any material coming into contact with them, during or after the fire,” says DeHaan. “Small calcined bone fragments are especially easy to trap. This has been observed in test fires where the tires were under or alongside a burned body as well as on top.”

https://www.inquisitr.com/4301682/making-a-murderer-fire-expert-teresa-halbach-not-burned-in-steven-averys-fire-pit/

You do realise that Brendan describes Steve crushing up the bones with a shovel then taking the bones out the burn barrel with a bucket and then burying them behind his garage where the fire pit is?

Seriously Caroline. This is embarrasing.

Offline David1819

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2018, 10:32:AM »
A recorded conversation between Dassey and his mother in prison.

Janda: "What all happened? What are you talking about?"
Dassey: "About what me and Steven did that day."
Janda: "So Steven did do it?"
Dassey: "Yeah."
Janda: "Uh, he makes me so sick."
Dassey: "I don't even know how I'm gonna do it in court though."
Janda: "What do you mean?"
Dassey: "I ain't gonna face him."
Janda: "Who?"
Dassey: "Steven."
Janda: "You know what Brendan?"
Dassey: "What?"
Janda: "He did it. You do what you gotta do. So in those statements you did all that to her too?"
Dassey: "Some of it."

Give up Already!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:37:AM by David1819 »

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2018, 12:10:PM »

i canget that the bones could of been planted but te ustion to me is why would they.

everything averys supporters have stated are possble but they just sound a tad unlikely.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2018, 12:13:PM »
were was avery when people supposedly planting human remains in his scrap yard how did they do this without him noticing.

Offline David1819

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2018, 12:43:PM »
were was avery when people supposedly planting human remains in his scrap yard how did they do this without him noticing.

Avery claims he was at home alone all night. And did'nt use his burn pit or burn barrell that night. Despite numerous witnesses seeing him having a bonfire later that night.

Also how did the "real killer" get the rife from Stevens home and put it back without him knowing?  How did the "real killer" shoot Teressa in his garage multiple times without him hearing?

Brendans older brother is out hunting with a friend. Brendans younger brothers are out trick or treating. This leaves only Steven and Brendan near the crime scene.

The whole argument for their innocence is absolutely unequivocally laughable.