Author Topic: Hillsborough: Trial of David Duckenfield and Graham Mackrell  (Read 5308 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Hillsborough: Trial of David Duckenfield and Graham Mackrell
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2021, 12:35:PM »
The Jeremy Bamber case and Hillsborough are polaroid opposites. Please stop denigrating the deaths of the 96 for point scoring purposes.

JFT96

Stop, trying to say, that police corruption, in civil/criminal proceedings, are totally different to one another! 'police corruption', 'dishonesty', 'altering witness statements', rewriting notebook entries', 'altering police records', 'logs', 'and a cover up in general by the authorities', gives the terrible ordeal that the victims of the hillsboro disaster, and their families, and friends, and members of the public, are entitled to any greater degree of justice, than anyone else who has been on the receiving end, of the very same tactics adopted in 'hillsboro', or any other legal case, whether it be civil/criminal'.
Please pay atte tion to what I am specifically saying next, 'who the fuck, do you think you are', having a go at me, like that scumbag police informant burglar, 'Graham Thompson'. 'your attitude is as bad, if not worse than his!  You have a go at me mate, then I' m gonna have a go at 'you'..

Please be aware, that 'you did not die in the hillsboro tragedy, and also that you have never spent time in custody for something that. You were not responsible for (whether it be a civil/criminal matter)..

' For your fucking information, matey', how do you think the alteration of police officers witness statements, and dodgy notebook entries, linked, associated, connected to the hillsboro debacle, first came/ was brought to the attention of the so called, 'hillsboro panel?

' Hey', 'matey', 'I was the individual' who posted the information to them, that 'South Yorkshire Police' had been exposed by 'the/a Greater Manchester Police investigation' into a series of complaints made by myself', that they were a dishonest organision, who had been/would, do anything and everything, to seek a cover up, where they were inadequate in carrying out a proper police investigation, into any civil/criminal matter!

'it was me', matey - I sent copies of the revealed interim report, produced by Greater Manchester police, in/as a result of complaints I made about the conduct and misbehaviour of some/many/but not all South Yorkshire police officers...

I sent all the information from 'HMP Full Sutton', and 'upon my release (temporarily) from custody', to your lot about the corrupt practices involving South Yorkshire police. Whilst I was in ('unlawfully') held convicted/sentenced to crimes that I could not/did not commit, 'prison/ home office' records 'will confirm that which I am telling you, is/was true!

Please' Stop', trying to 'denegarate', what happened in/at the hillsboro tragedy/cover up, was/is far worse than what happen to 'people like me' , and 'me'...

I did not die during the hillsboro disaster, but my right to a normal life was cruelly taken from me - I am still suffering from what the police/authorities are responsible for doing to me (I might as well have died/been killed, by the way South Yorkshire police conducted themselves when unlawfully dealing with me, and many, many others (criminally)...  (forget

Another thing, 'Matey', don't you dare say, that because I refer to the stadium, where the 96 Liverpool victims were crushed to death/and died, as 'Hillsboro' rather than 'Hillsborough', that I am in someway trying/doing/was/is denigrating what actually took place there!

If you and yours, are getting from 'South Yorkshire police' , and 'Nottinghamshire police' who  acknowledge that they acted unlawfully/illegally and that compensation will be forthcoming to victims of the 'hillsboro tragedy', then 'of course', anyone who has suffered as a result of these criminalised activities, should/will 'also be entitled to a similar compasation package', from and by the two named police authorities, 'South Yorkshire police' /'Nottinghamshire police'..

'PLEASE STOP' having a go 'at me,' since, I have done everything to 'aid' , 'assist' , the 'hillsboro panel', in getting to the truth!

If you are not happy here on our forum, please find some whare else to 'spout off' your bullshit, blaming/having a go at me!

I am on your side, and the side of the 96  (death) 'victims of the tragedy', and 'family/friends',and 'members of the public'. you prick!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 01:27:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...