Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two  (Read 58181 times)

Offline Caroline

Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« on: October 19, 2018, 10:23:PM »
Just started watching this - just making a thread for comments.

If Avery is innocent, then Bobby Dassey is surely involved?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 11:30:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix) Series Two
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 11:59:AM »
Just started watching this - just making a thread for comments.

If Avery is innocent, then Bobby Dassey is surely involved?

There is a lot of evidence against Avery that the show does not mention. For example

1. Avery kept requesting from Auto Trader specifically that they send Teresa Halbach down to take photos of cars.  Halbach once describes Avery meeting her almost naked (wearing just a towel)

2. Teresa only had two weeks left at this job. She was leaving because she didnt like it. Probably due the point I raised above.

3. In Brendan Dasseys confession. He desribes using some BDSM type restraints while he and avery raped her. Avery actually owned what Dassey desribed.

4. In Brendan Dasseys confession. He mentions he helped Avery clean up the floor of the crime scene with bleach. The jeans that Brendan Dassey admits wearing on the night in question were covered in bleach stains!

5. The bullet recovered from Averys garage that had the victims DNA on it. Was fired from Averys gun that he kept above his bed.

6. Steven Avery's blood was found INSIDE the victims car near the ignition. Avery had a cut finger on the day in question.

7. Avery at first denied having a bonfire on the night. Later admitted that he did have a bonfire. Were the victims charred remains were.  ::)

And so. Even the most dedicated of Avery supporters conceed that Avery and Brendan were cleaning the garage with bleach and having a bonfire that night. They just cant admit the obvious implications of that.

Lets face it. An unprejudiced documentary would be about a creepy guy killing an autotrader employee that he became obsessed with. That is not going to get much viewers.

I found the first series to be emotionally manipulative and manipulative all over for the sake of getting veiwers.  I have no plan to watch the second for that reason :-\

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 12:52:PM »
dassey is almost certanly innocent im not sure about avery though.

Offline David1819

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 01:08:PM »
dassey is almost certanly innocent im not sure about avery though.

They cant both be innocent. Brendan Dassey does not deny helping Avery clean the garage with bleach and having a bonfire that night.

The only way he can innocent is if he was too stupid to work out what was happening.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 01:13:PM »

They cant both be innocent. Brendan Dassey does not deny helping Avery clean the garage with bleach and having a bonfire that night.

The only way he can innocent is if he was too stupid to work out what was happening.

what evdence do they have aginst dacy other than a corced confession nothing that i can see.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 02:32:PM »
There is a lot of evidence against Avery that the show does not mention. For example

1. Avery kept requesting from Auto Trader specifically that they send Teresa Halbach down to take photos of cars.  Halbach once describes Avery meeting her almost naked (wearing just a towel)

2. Teresa only had two weeks left at this job. She was leaving because she didnt like it. Probably due the point I raised above.

3. In Brendan Dasseys confession. He desribes using some BDSM type restraints while he and avery raped her. Avery actually owned what Dassey desribed.

4. In Brendan Dasseys confession. He mentions he helped Avery clean up the floor of the crime scene with bleach. The jeans that Brendan Dassey admits wearing on the night in question were covered in bleach stains!

5. The bullet recovered from Averys garage that had the victims DNA on it. Was fired from Averys gun that he kept above his bed.

6. Steven Avery's blood was found INSIDE the victims car near the ignition. Avery had a cut finger on the day in question.

7. Avery at first denied having a bonfire on the night. Later admitted that he did have a bonfire. Were the victims charred remains were.  ::)

And so. Even the most dedicated of Avery supporters conceed that Avery and Brendan were cleaning the garage with bleach and having a bonfire that night. They just cant admit the obvious implications of that.

Lets face it. An unprejudiced documentary would be about a creepy guy killing an autotrader employee that he became obsessed with. That is not going to get much viewers.

I found the first series to be emotionally manipulative and manipulative all over for the sake of getting veiwers.  I have no plan to watch the second for that reason :-\

Most of what you have described above has been explained in the new series. His new lawyer is looking at the science and recreating the scene. I haven't made my mind up about guilt or innocence but if he is innocent, Dassey's brother would certainly be a suspect.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 05:24:PM »
Most of what you have described above has been explained in the new series. His new lawyer is looking at the science and recreating the scene. I haven't made my mind up about guilt or innocence but if he is innocent, Dassey's brother would certainly be a suspect.

Explained how?

He doesn’t have a new lawyer. Kathrine Zellner has been representing him for almost three years now. She has said a lot but never proved anything. She once tried to argue the burned remains is not Theresa despite her burned belongings being found among the bones. To me it’s just throwing mud and see what sticks.

Offline David1819

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2018, 06:04:PM »
what evdence do they have aginst dacy other than a corced confession nothing that i can see.

Have you actually read what Brendan said? or just running with what you've been told?

Brendan has an IQ below 70 and the information he gave matched the scene and was very consistent with everything.

I found the part bellow rather interesting.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2018, 08:02:PM »
Have you actually read what Brendan said? or just running with what you've been told?

Brendan has an IQ below 70 and the information he gave matched the scene and was very consistent with everything.

I found the part bellow rather interesting.

that means abslutly nothing the police could of fed him that info.

Offline David1819

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2018, 08:20:PM »
that means abslutly nothing the police could of fed him that info.

Or he witnessed the murder and helped his uncle dispose of the body.

Offline Zoso

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 11:46:PM »
Explained how?

He doesn’t have a new lawyer. Kathrine Zellner has been representing him for almost three years now. She has said a lot but never proved anything. She once tried to argue the burned remains is not Theresa despite her burned belongings being found among the bones. To me it’s just throwing mud and see what sticks.

Watch it

Offline notsure

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 12:55:PM »

1. Avery kept requesting from Auto Trader specifically that they send Teresa Halbach down to take photos of cars.  Halbach once describes Avery meeting her almost naked (wearing just a towel) not true see documents and see season 2

2. Teresa only had two weeks left at this job. She was leaving because she didnt like it. Probably due the point I raised above. Not true as above

3. In Brendan Dasseys confession. He desribes using some BDSM type restraints while he and avery raped her. Avery actually owned what Dassey desribed. Did you see the dataset interview and the techniques they used are now being used to show police how not to interview a mentally challenged person etc etc

4. In Brendan Dasseys confession. He mentions he helped Avery clean up the floor of the crime scene with bleach. The jeans that Brendan Dassey admits wearing on the night in question were covered in bleach stains! No not covered. No blood not a speck where someone was supposed to have been shot in the head twice and who had been raped and throat cut beforehand . Dust still everywhere 

5. The bullet recovered from Averys garage that had the victims DNA on it. Was fired from Averys gun that he kept above his bed. It was planted you will see how in season 2

6. Steven Avery's blood was found INSIDE the victims car near the ignition. Avery had a cut finger on the day in question. Season 2

7. Avery at first denied having a bonfire on the night. Later admitted that he did have a bonfire. Were the victims charred remains were.  ::) the bones were found on 3 different locations 2 of them not on the Avery property. They were clearly planted as she was killed off his property. Season 2 explains this

Just had to log back in for this, David please watch the second season before making claims that are false. You seem to be reading stuff in papers etc instead of reading the documents. He and Brendan are innocent. In season 2 you will see what corruption there is .

Offline notsure

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 12:57:PM »

Hi Caroline hope you’re well.
have you watched both one and season 2. Im on board with innocence
Both are compelling and good viewing

Offline David1819

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 02:03:PM »
Just had to log back in for this, David please watch the second season before making claims that are false. You seem to be reading stuff in papers etc instead of reading the documents. He and Brendan are innocent. In season 2 you will see what corruption there is .

I finished watching the 1st series thinking Avery was innocent then read into the documents you suggest I read and realised the show was a load of misleading crap.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 05:13:PM »
the thing i find strangest about this case is avery faling to crush the victems car seeing as his buisnes is crushing.

now i know hes not exactly a clever man but surely even he would think to do that.