Author Topic: Bamber Supporters  (Read 1213 times)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Bamber Supporters
« on: September 30, 2018, 08:47:PM »
Many of the people who believe Jeremy Bamber is innocent are just normal working class people. These supporters follow the case on twitter or Facebook or in the news. It is so clear there is something wrong with the police handling and the evidence in the case. I am almost certain more supporters would post on this forum if it wasn’t for the abuse they see our member receive.

It is sad when you see abuse from the same people who haven’t got the intelligence or work ethic to go and get a job.
These people accuse innocent people of murder. Unforgivable.

They need expert help to stop the abuse instead of living of the state.
They are vile
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 08:48:PM by JackieD »
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline David1819

Re: Bamber Supporters
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 09:58:PM »
Who has been getting abuse now?

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 06:59:PM »
i Would say just ignore any abuse , stand up for what you believe in whether it’s Jeremy Bamber is innocent or guilty , imo everyone should be entitled to their own opinion without being abused.

Offline David1819

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 09:28:PM »
i Would say just ignore any abuse , stand up for what you believe in whether it’s Jeremy Bamber is innocent or guilty , imo everyone should be entitled to their own opinion without being abused.

I agree. Problem is however some cannot distinguish the difference between opinions and factually incorrect statements.

Offline Adam

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 10:49:AM »
Yes, supporters are very abusive. Repeatedly calling other posters names, swearing, putting up images, posters & banners.

This is because there is no evidence to support Bamber being innocent. So frustration sets in. But their choice to support.

I didn't do any of the above. Being a young, male guilter I would have got an immediate ban. So used to use my knowledge of the case to out debate. Which the forum rules allow. However I was constantly told this wasn't allowed either !
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 03:13:PM »
Many of the people who believe Jeremy Bamber is innocent are just normal working class people. These supporters follow the case on twitter or Facebook or in the news. It is so clear there is something wrong with the police handling and the evidence in the case. I am almost certain more supporters would post on this forum if it wasn’t for the abuse they see our member receive.

It is sad when you see abuse from the same people who haven’t got the intelligence or work ethic to go and get a job.
These people accuse innocent people of murder. Unforgivable.

They need expert help to stop the abuse instead of living of the state.
They are vile

i thinking of anyone specifacly.