Author Topic: The telephone off the hook  (Read 17235 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The telephone off the hook
« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2018, 03:10:PM »
We now know that cops had the opportunity and the technology to be able to prove, that if Neville Bamber had, in fact telephoned his son (Jeremy Bamber) on the key occasion, that police would have been able to confirm, or to disprove such a truth! I am one of the person's, who if it could be proved, or proven to me that no such call ever took place. Who would agree that Jeremy Bamber has told a lie, and the reason he thought he could introduce such a lie, was / is because in one way or another he must be, was and is the killer!

I don't get that vibe, since I think and believe that Neville Bamber did, and had made that / this call (xxxx all the xxxx xxxx members on red forum), they know nothing, they just steal information from our blue forum, and give an alternative interpretation upon it, the tests never agree with our or my interpretation of anything!

Why can't they find something out on their own?

Well, I guess they don't need to because they have got xxxxx amongst us!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 06:10:PM by maggie »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2018, 03:38:PM »
But we need some evidence of this Mike from Linda, please read DS Davidson's COLP witness statement for confirmation of this..we need evidence that Nevill called Police the alternative phone message log, 3.26am, exists and can be read by anyone, and everyone. Jeremy's call to PC West lasted all of around 9 minutes, before he set off to go to the farm, not 16 minutes... and it was concealed, the contents of Neville Bambers 3.26am phone call (log) was concealed during the trial - the lousy despicable Essex police and their despicable local CPS counterparts, choosing to simply allege that Jeremy's call to PC West occurred some 10 minutes before PC West himself recorded (3.36am). At no stage did the despicable CPS, or the dastardly Essex police, disclose the entirely two different phone log records, they simply attacked this stronghold in the evidence by falsely alleging that Jeremy's call to PC West took place, at 3.26am, instead of 3.36am! It didn't, Jeremy's call commenced at 3.36am, lasted some 9 minutes, and then Jeremy went off to go to the scene in his own car!that Julie was the Police's factotum, Julie Mugford', was a grass by any other description, a paid police Informant! If the news of the world paid her £25,000 for her story, how much was she paid in informant fees by the police?that Jeremy has an illegitimate child, contact me privately, I will recall the necessary information)that there exists a photograph of Sheila on the bed. you have got to be joking, right? Of course Sheila's body was photographed laying on top of the bed, what do you think about what DS Jones and DC Clark told Ann Eaton at Jeremy's cottage on the first morning of the police investigation (four murders and a suicide)? Do you think, and are you saying that Jones and Clark made everything up? We haven't even got confirmation yet that two lots of SOCO took crime scene photographs at the scene during different periods on the first morning, and until Essex police are brought to book regarding this horrific, despicable act, the public at large will continue to be fooled, and decieved! Hey, guess what? The CCRC have had the crime scene video taken at the scene with the bodies of victims and exhibits captured in different positions and locations, than those captured in photographs taken by PC Bird (2nd SOCO team), who 'supposefly photographed the bodies of the three adult victims prior to them being moved?
I am sorry, but I don't buy into the shit which has been fed to the general public at large in this case! Cops aren't as efficient as the prosecution's lies are making out! 

As for banning people, there have been too many banned already when they could have been given a second chance upon receipt of an apology. I disagree, the person's who have been banned here, were banned because they abused our other members, who are entitled to their own opinions!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 03:40:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2018, 10:32:AM »
Back in August 1985, bt had the capability of establishing the length of individual calls which made up the units used to help calculate a customer's bill. This could be achieved by a trained engineer visiting the local exchange (substation), to obtain a comprehensive break down of all the calls which were made contained in whatever build up of units - Neville Bambers call to Jeremy , followed by Neville Bambers call to police at 3.26am, and the '999' call made from inside the farmhouse at around 6.09am, and the key 15 minute call made by DCI Harris to ACC Peter Simpson between 8.15am and 8.30am, could have been confirmed or disproved by adopting these practices and procedures!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 04:18:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2018, 04:37:PM »
Back in August 1985, bt had the capability of establishing the length of individual calls which made up the units used to help calculate a customer's bill. This could be achieved by a trained engineer visiting the local exchange (substation), to obtain a comprehensive break down of all the calls which were made contained in whatever build up of units - Neville Bambers call to Jeremy , followed by Neville Bambers call to police at 3.26am, and the '999' call made from inside the farmhouse at around 6.09am, and the key 15 minute call made by DCI Harris to ACC Peter Simpson between 8.15am and 8.30am, could have been confirmed or disproved by adopting these practices and procedures!
let's work backwards...

We know that DCI Harris's call to ACC Peter Simpson between 8.15am and 8.30am, lasted some 15 minutes or so, we also know that the '999' call from white house farm from 6.09am, lasted until 8.15am ( that's 2 hours and 6 minutes in duration). Now if Neville Bamber did call the police at 3.26am as per the phone log contents, 'Daughter gone Berserk', etc.. the full duration of that call would have been found in the metering system. The call that Jeremy received from his father before 3.26am could not have lasted any longer than say 10 seconds...

Prior to this, we know that June Bamber contacted her sister at about 10pm, and that she remained on the phone for about 30 minutes, or so...

All of these phone events were capable of being identified, by the checks which could have been made by a BT engineer at the local substation exchange!

If cops had authorised these checks to be carried out, and they had found evidence of a deception, or that there was no truth whatsoever in Jeremy's account, the prosecution's case would have claimed that there was no records to back up what Jeremy had said, when if the truth be known there would have been!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2018, 11:56:AM »
(1) the 15 minute long Harris Simpson call, (2) the 2 hours and 6 minute long '999' call, (3) the duration of Neville Bambers call to police at 3.26am, (4) the 10 seconds duration call made by Neville Bamber to Jeremy, just beforehand, (5) the 30 minute call between June Bamber and Pamela Boutflour between 10pm and 10.30pm on the previous evening, all of these calls could have been identified using the technical expertise of a qualified and well trained bt engineer capable of extracting these call details from the metering system in use at that time at the local (substation) exchange which dealt with the phone lines at white house farm, and 9 Head Street, Goldhanger. If Essex police did not go to the trouble of checking any of this out, you can rest assured that they had confirmation by another source that all such calls were made from Whf and Jeremy's cottage!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 12:03:PM by mike tesko »