Author Topic: What clothes was Sheila wearing in the evening ...  (Read 26278 times)

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Re: What clothes was Sheila wearing in the evening ...
« Reply #330 on: October 14, 2017, 04:22:PM »
By the way, I found a reference to bathing in one of Jeremy's interviews. He said "Rang Julie, I watched some TV, I think I bathed but I don't remember ..."

It seems he didn't have a shower in the house, and he might have bathed, or he might not.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5816.0;attach=37772;image

guest2181

« Reply #331 on: October 14, 2017, 04:26:PM »
By the way, I found a reference to bathing in one of Jeremy's interviews. He said "Rang Julie, I watched some TV, I think I bathed but I don't remember ..."

It seems he didn't have a shower in the house, and he might have bathed, or he might not.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5816.0;attach=37772;image

Haha good find.

I wasn't convinced there was a shower in his house.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #332 on: October 14, 2017, 04:27:PM »
Haha good find.

I wasn't convinced there was a shower in his house.

;D

Offline Caroline

« Reply #333 on: October 08, 2018, 10:32:PM »
Ever wondered when Jeremy had a shower? He seems to have neglected mentioning it in his list of stuff he did after returning home that evening?

Well, I knew I had heard mention of a bath or a shower - thanks to Myster from Red, we now have Jeremy's own words talking about having a bath on the night of the murders. Something he neglected to mention in his statements at the time - even though he went into detail about what he watched on TV - a bath would add nothing to his alibi but the times of TV programmes would.

https://soundcloud.com/phil-garlic/tracks
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #334 on: October 09, 2018, 11:02:AM »

This is a cassic case of someone arguing against a vaild point then shifting the goal posts. Bath or shower makes no bloody difference whatsoever! The point is he remembered specific TV programmes which because they have a start and end time, add to his alibi but he can't remember whether or not he had a bath? Come on!  ::) - He was pretty sure 25 years later when Eric Allinson interviewed him! He didn't mention having a bath at the time because he didn't have one because he didn't go to bed and only added it later when he realised it's something he would normally do.

Offline David1819

« Reply #335 on: October 09, 2018, 06:02:PM »
This is a cassic case of someone arguing against a vaild point then shifting the goal posts. Bath or shower makes no bloody difference whatsoever! The point is he remembered specific TV programmes which because they have a start and end time, add to his alibi but he can't remember whether or not he had a bath? Come on!  ::) - He was pretty sure 25 years later when Eric Allinson interviewed him! He didn't mention having a bath at the time because he didn't have one because he didn't go to bed and only added it later when he realised it's something he would normally do.

As you have already acknowledged "he can't remember whether or not he had a bath" hence he did mention having a bath only that he was not sure of it. In the same post you have already twisted this into him not mentioning a bath at all. The claim upon which your argument is dependent on is false.

This false claim of yours then requires us to assume that what is not mentioned simply never happened and on-top of that assume that he wont go to bed without having a bath.  This is not even an argument. Its an attempt to conjure something out of nothing.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #336 on: October 09, 2018, 09:04:PM »
As you have already acknowledged "he can't remember whether or not he had a bath" hence he did mention having a bath only that he was not sure of it. In the same post you have already twisted this into him not mentioning a bath at all. The claim upon which your argument is dependent on is false.

This false claim of yours then requires us to assume that what is not mentioned simply never happened and on-top of that assume that he wont go to bed without having a bath.  This is not even an argument. Its an attempt to conjure something out of nothing.

I didn't acknowledge that! He said that but 25 yyears later he claims he did. Why don't you try reading things properly and use some common sense! Of course he would remember if he had a bath or not and to claim otherwise is complete stupidity!

Offline David1819

« Reply #337 on: October 10, 2018, 04:52:PM »
I didn't acknowledge that! He said that but 25 yyears later he claims he did. Why don't you try reading things properly and use some common sense! Of course he would remember if he had a bath or not and to claim otherwise is complete stupidity!

you've lost your marbles

Offline Jane

« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2018, 05:27:PM »
Of course, if there never was an answer machine pre murders, what form of scotch mist did police remove in the alleged form of 5(?) tapes...................and how is it that one phone has suddenly become two?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 06:40:PM by Jane »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2018, 06:47:PM »
you've lost your marbles

This is what you always do when you have no reply. Bamber didn't mention having a shower/bath when he came home from work - because he didn't have one. He didn't have one then because he stuff to do.