Author Topic: Cops seized Jeremy’s answer phone and five audio recording tapes....  (Read 8523 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Ooooh, I was told...

Now, that was a different kettle of fish they both told me independently of eachother...

How do you know it was a round finger dial type telephone?

I said I had a crime scene photograph of it, it had been photographed on the kitchen worktop, it had its handset off its cradle...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Adam

She used a pay phone on the occasions she needed to contact him, close to her bedsit...

Julie was keen. Lewisham is not a very safe place late at night.

Did Julie mention drugs to Jeremy when he called her that evening around 10pm ?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Now, that was a different kettle of fish they both told me independently of eachother...

How do you know it was a round finger dial type telephone?

I said I had a crime scene photograph of it, it had been photographed on the kitchen worktop, it had its handset off its cradle...

Could I provide a view of the kitchen round finger dial phone?

Yes I said...

Here is a similar image that I provided to them both...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I eventually received information concerning the fact that the plungers of round finger dial telephones were prone to sticking in the downward position - when this happens anyone on the receiving end of such a call will be cut off, where the line simply goes dead! This is the equivalent of somebody placing a hand or a finger on the plungers and holding it in the downward position without any opportunity for the plunger to spring back up!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I eventually received information concerning the fact that the plungers of round finger dial telephones were prone to sticking in the downward position - when this happens anyone on the receiving end of such a call will be cut off, where the line simply goes dead! This is the equivalent of somebody placing a hand or a finger on the plungers and holding it in the downward position without any opportunity for the plunger to spring back up!

By reference to the crime scene image I had provided, it appeared that the plungers of the round finger dial phone had not been stuck in the downward position!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
This, I was told suggested that either, (a) the caller from white house farm had depressed the plunger and temporarily held it down, thus creating the cut off, line went dead, affect, or (b) a totally different type of phone was used to make the call from the farmhouse to Jeremy's cottage, where (a)  the caller from white house farm had depressed the plunger and temporarily held it down, thus creating the cut off, line went dead, affect...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
This, I was told suggested that either, (a) the caller from white house farm had depressed the plunger and temporarily held it down, thus creating the cut off, line went dead, affect, or (b) a totally different type of phone was used to make the call from the farmhouse to Jeremy's cottage, where (a)  the caller from white house farm had depressed the plunger and temporarily held it down, thus creating the cut off, line went dead, affect...

Of course, I did not concern myself with informing Jeremy of my research...

However, I was mindful of the fact that the round finger dial telephone was normally plugged in at a socket in the parents main bedroom, and that a digital telephone was normally plugged in at the kitchen socket!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Of particular interest to me, was the fact the the digital telephone normally plugged in at the kitchen socket, was subsequently discovered under a pile of magazines in the kitchen, and that by the time PC Bird started taking his crime scene photographs downstairs in the kitchen, shows the main bedroom round finger dial telephone plugged in at the kitchen socket, and not in the main bedroom where it was normally plugged in at..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Of particular interest to me, was the fact the the digital telephone normally plugged in at the kitchen socket, was subsequently discovered under a pile of magazines in the kitchen, and that by the time PC Bird started taking his crime scene photographs downstairs in the kitchen, shows the main bedroom round finger dial telephone plugged in at the kitchen socket, and not in the main bedroom where it was normally plugged in at..

Being the diligent inquisitive person that I am, I am mindful of the following...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Being the diligent inquisitive person that I am, I am mindful of the following...

It is well documented, that at 8.15am, a police radio message was passed which requested DCI Harris, to contact ACC Peter Simpson at his home address, using a landline from the scene...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
It is well documented, that at 8.15am, a police radio message was passed which requested DCI Harris, to contact ACC Peter Simpson at his home address, using a landline from the scene...

Which land line telephone did DCI Harris use to make the requested call to ACC Peter Simpson?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
My view, is that the round fingered dial phone was brought downstairs so that Harris could make his call to ACC Peter Simpson, after 8.15am, and that by this stage the body of Sheila Caffell was already removed from the kitchen, albeit the police at this stage did not know the actual whereabouts of Sheila Caffell, as a result of her body having gone missing from the kitchen, downstairs!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
 Please. Don't shoot me I am only the Messenger - but the cops are responsible for manipulating the location and the positioning of Sheila's body after it had gone missing!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 10:19:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
My view, is that the round fingered dial phone was brought downstairs so that Harris could make his call to ACC Peter Simpson, after 8.15am, and that by this stage the body of Sheila Caffell was already removed from the kitchen, albeit the police at this stage did not know the actual whereabouts of Sheila Caffell, as a result of her body having gone missing from the kitchen, downstairs!
I believe the round finger dial phone was plugged in at the main bedroom socket when the firearms team entered the farmhouse, and that at some stage after 8.15am, the round finger dial telephone was unplugged and brought downstairs and plugged into the kitchen socket, after the digital phone was unplugged by police from the kitchen socket...

This being evidence that the cops faked the crime scene in the kitchen, because had any phone had its handset off its cradle it must have been the digital telephone, not the round finger dialled phone!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I believe the round finger dial phone was plugged in at the main bedroom socket when the firearms team entered the farmhouse, and that at some stage after 8.15am, the round finger dial telephone was unplugged and brought downstairs and plugged into the kitchen socket, after the digital phone was unplugged by police from the kitchen socket...

This being evidence that the cops faked the crime scene in the kitchen, because had any phone had its handset off its cradle it must have been the digital telephone, not the round finger dialled phone!
As far as is known, these digital telephones, did not have the same problems with the plunger, as round finger dial telephones..
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 11:09:AM by mike tesko »