Author Topic: The Missing Mugford' witness statements - a Shocking testament of the truth!  (Read 7620 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
And, here is page 3 of this handwritten statement:-
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:14:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The quality of the photocopying by the CPS, thereafter involving page contents 4 - 24 leaves a lot to be desired...

This is typical of the prosecuting authorities, who try to make it as difficult as possible for any or all defendants, and appellants!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The quality of the photocopying by the CPS, thereafter involving page contents 4 - 24 leaves a lot to be desired...

This is typical of the prosecuting authorities, who try to make it as difficult as possible for any or all defendants, and appellants!

Nevertheless, I reproduce copies of the remaining pages (4 - 24) for the attention of all..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Nevertheless, I reproduce copies of the remaining pages (4 - 24) for the attention of all..
Here, are page contents, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:03:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Please, bear with me, ...

Before I proceed any further, I would like to provide my interpretation of what has been said in the contents of the handwritten statement, dated, 10th September 1985, thus far...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:34:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I intend to commence my interpretation from page 5, onwards...

Offline Steve_uk

And, here is page 3 of this handwritten statement:-
The story so far: In summer 1984 Jeremy grew 25 cannabis plants, which were occasionally watered by Julie in the garden, then sold on to Matthew McDonald and an unidentified man who came to Bourtree Cottage to collect them. Julie sold some of the drugs at the college but desisted when her roommate Susan Battersby objected to the practice. Jeremy also put some of the drugs in the post to Hamish McTavish from Stirling, who sent money which Jeremy picked up at Malden Post Office. The trade was halted when a Policeman looked round the garden and Jeremy destroyed the plants, claiming that they had been eaten by rats.

Jeremy became ever more dependent on cannabis the following year and became moody without it. Julie sometimes smoked it with him, though on one occasion smoked with a girl named Stephanie. She also once snorted cocaine, which Jeremy also consumed, though he complained that the drug was too expensive.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 10:07:AM by Steve_uk »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The story so far: In summer 1984 Jeremy grew 25 cannabis plants, which were occasionally watered by Julie in the garden, then sold on to Matthew McDonald and an unidentified man who came to Bourtree Cottage to collect them. Julie sold some of the drugs at the college but desisted when her roommate Susan Battersby objected to the practice. Jeremy also put some of the drugs in the post to Hamish McTavish from Stirling, who sent money which Jeremy picked up at Malden Post Office. The trade was halted when a Policeman looked round the garden and Jeremy destroyed the plants, claiming that they had been eaten by rats.

Jeremy became ever more dependent on cannabis the following year and became moody without it. Julie sometimes smoked it with him, though on one occasion smoked with a girl named Stephanie. She also once snorted cocaine, which Jeremy also consumed, though he complained that the drug was too expensive.

OK Steve_uk, thank you for your assistance...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:01:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Here are pages, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18:-
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:19:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Here, are the original contents of pages, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24:-
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:45:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I am deciphering the contents of this 24 page statement during the course of today to easier reading, thus far I have managed to write out in printed words, up to the beginning of page 3 which I will post now, and keep updating throughout today:-

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I am deciphering the contents of this 24 page statement during the course of today to easier reading, thus far I have managed to write out in printed words, up to the beginning of page 3 which I will post now, and keep updating throughout today:-
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 08:16:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Everybody Jeremy got involved with tended to have been arrested for one reason or another, and I believe the reason for this was because Julie Mugford' was an informant who had been put into contact with Jeremy as part of an ongoing drugs operation!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Everybody Jeremy got involved with tended to have been arrested for one reason or another, and I believe the reason for this was because Julie Mugford' was an informant who had been put into contact with Jeremy as part of an ongoing drugs operation!

Mugford's bedsit room was housed amongst other drug abusers who she sold drugs to...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The jury should have been made aware of Julie Mugford's involvement in the duping of the police in London, along with her accomplice, Susan Battesby, when they committed numerous acts of fraud and deception with intent to obtain stolen goods! How could anyone believe anything that Mugford said she did, or said she knew about, in view of her obvious dishonesty?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 12:20:PM by mike tesko »