Author Topic: The Missing Mugford' witness statements - a Shocking testament of the truth!  (Read 7621 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have come across a witness statement made in the name of Julie Mugford', dated, 10th September 1985, which raises a lot of questions, on both sides of the party!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have come across a witness statement made in the name of Julie Mugford', dated, 10th September 1985, which raises a lot of questions, on both sides of the party!

Sadly..

The evidence I have is simply a copy of the original document  in somewhat poor quality, albeit I should add that I have personally been able to decipher it's contents, in general..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I reproduce it's contents here, in fairness to everybody, and their perception of the matter!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:19:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have painstakingly checked the authenticity of this statement and can verify it as being recorded accurately upon the correct forms!

Please bear in mind, that this does not suggest that I totally agree with its contents, only that I am satisfied that the contents of this witness statement appear to have been recorded in the correct format!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have painstakingly checked the authenticity of this statement and can verify it as being recorded accurately upon the correct forms!

Please bear in mind, that this does not suggest that I totally agree with its contents, only that I am satisfied that the contents of this witness statement appear to have been recorded in the correct format!

Confirmation of this, can be found at the bottom left hand corner of each page of this witness statement...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:28:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
From a personal perspective, I have found the contents to be very disturbing, which paint Jeremy in a poor light!

On the other hand, I am left totally speechless as to why Julie Mugford and Jeremy Bamber were never charged in connection with their activities, they both being for want of a better phrase, 'drug dealers'...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:32:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
From a personal perspective, I have found the contents to be very disturbing, which paint Jeremy in a poor light!

On the other hand, I am left totally speechless as to why Julie Mugford and Jeremy Bamber were never charged in connection with their activities, they both being for want of a better phrase, 'drug dealers'...

The only explanation I can offer, as to why Mugford' and Jeremy were not charged in connection with their drug cultivation and drug dealings, was because the prosecution needed the testimony of Julie Mugford' to help convict Jeremy of the five murders!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The only explanation I can offer, as to why Mugford' and Jeremy were not charged in connection with their drug cultivation and drug dealings, was because the prosecution needed the testimony of Julie Mugford' to help convict Jeremy of the five murders!

The prosecution's position being as follows, insofar as Julie Mugford's Criminality is concerned:-

'you scratch my back, and I'll scratch your back'!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:37:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Nevertheless, I intend to post the entire contents of Julie Mugford's, 10th September 1985, witness statement here, even though much of it was copied so poorly that you can hardly make out what is being said on her behalf by the person writing out the actual versioning Mugford's statement!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:41:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Nevertheless, I intend to post the entire contents of Julie Mugford's, 10th September 1985, witness statement here, even though much of it was copied so poorly that you can hardly make out what is being said on her behalf by the person writing out the actual versioning Mugford's statement!

Alongside it, I will endeavour to give my interpretation of its contents, although I am prepared to stand corrected should anyone decipher intelligible written words, or phrases, differently to me!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:44:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Insofar as the contents of page 1 of this statement, I do not feel that there is such a need for my interpretation of its contents!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Insofar as the contents of page 1 of this statement, I do not feel that there is such a need for my interpretation of its contents!

However..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
However..

There are various page contents which have been reproduced badly, you can hardly make out what is being said...

I personally do not like the contents of this handwritten witness statement, because it seems to suggest that Jeremy Bamber, did have some involvement in the deaths of his family! Nevertheless, I am prepared to post it's contents in fairness to all those who believe him to be 'guilty as charged'..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I can vouch for the contents of pages 1, 2, and 3 of this 24 pages of a handwritten witness statement as being clearly dechiperable...

Also, that at the bottom of each of these 24 pages, that they all bear the signature of Julie Mugford'!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:07:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Here is page 2 of this handwritten witness statement:-
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:10:AM by mike tesko »