Author Topic: julie mugford  (Read 29934 times)

Hartley

Re: julie mugford
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2011, 01:12:PM »
How long prior to the murders were her and JB in a relationship?
She met Jeremy in November 1983 when they were both working at Sloppy Joes Restaurant in Colchester, I'm not sure when they became an item without looking it up.

According to JM's statement dated 08/09/85, Jeremy asked Julie out on 26/12/83.

Offline OnceSaid

« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2011, 10:28:AM »
Help please  :)

What age was JM at the times of the murders?

Her date of birth is 26/8/64, so she was 20 years old at the time of the murders, turning 21 just over two weeks after the murders.

She met Jeremy in November 1983 when they were both working at Sloppy Joes Restaurant in Colchester, I'm not sure when they became an item without looking it up.

How far did she live from JB's home?

She lived at 44 Harvard Rd, Hithergreen, London. Jeremy lived in Goldhanger.

My mind has went blank  :-[ What day did the murders take place?

The murders took place on the 7th August 1985 which was a Wednesday.

Thank you for the information.  I can understand why JB would have chosen to call JM, rather than a cousin, aunt or uncle.  What I cant understand, is why the large extended family, left a 20 year old non family member to go and indentify the bodies.  This would have been a traumatic event for anyone, but someone in that family should have taken responsibilty, and not left this up to a 20 year old, what on earth were they thinking?. 

Hartley

« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2011, 10:38:AM »
Help please  :)

What age was JM at the times of the murders?

Her date of birth is 26/8/64, so she was 20 years old at the time of the murders, turning 21 just over two weeks after the murders.

How far did she live from JB's home?

She lived at 44 Harvard Rd, Hithergreen, London. Jeremy lived in Goldhanger.

My mind has went blank  :-[ What day did the murders take place?

The murders took place on the 7th August 1985 which was a Wednesday.

Thank you for the information.  I can understand why JB would have chosen to call JM, rather than a cousin, aunt or uncle.  What I cant understand, is why the large extended family, left a 20 year old non family member to go and indentify the bodies.  This would have been a traumatic event for anyone, but someone in that family should have taken responsibilty, and not left this up to a 20 year old, what on earth were they thinking?.

Ann Eaton 'apparently' couldn't tell the difference between the the twins, where as Julie Mugford said that she could. That's the reason being given as to why she went to identify the bodies.

I do however absolutely agree with you that it's a hell of a lot of responsibility for a 20 year old student who had only known the family for about 18 months or so.

Offline OnceSaid

« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2011, 10:51:AM »
I would have thought that it would have been easy to spot the difference with the children, as one of them had a visible scar of the left side on his cheek, IIRC. 18 months could be considered a long time, but I dont think that JM seen the twins on regular occassions in that time period, it is possible that she had seen them just as little in time as the family did. 

It is bad enough seeing an adult body in the mortuary, never mind a child's body, but to identify 3 adults and 2 children, very sad indeed. :(

Hartley

« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2011, 01:19:PM »
I would have thought that it would have been easy to spot the difference with the children, as one of them had a visible scar of the left side on his cheek, IIRC. 18 months could be considered a long time, but I dont think that JM seen the twins on regular occassions in that time period, it is possible that she had seen them just as little in time as the family did. 

It is bad enough seeing an adult body in the mortuary, never mind a child's body, but to identify 3 adults and 2 children, very sad indeed. :(

Sheila and the twins spent a lot of time with Julie when she stayed at Jeremys house and Jeremy was at work, in Julies own words 'she got to know them very well'.

That's according to her statement on 08/09/85.

It's worth a read if you can understand her handwriting:
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,572.msg11528.html#msg11528

jackiepreece

« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2011, 03:29:PM »
Evil vile witch  as 'she knew them very well  if Jeremy was allegedly the murderer who had supposedly confessed to him

I wonder if she thought of those twins bodies in the mortuary when she was @@@@ing Jeremy.

Or was it all a figment of her imagination?

Either way she doesnt deserve to be on this planet

I wonder if she thought of those beautiful innocent twins when she was downing champagne with her mother courtesy of NOTW

If Jeremy is proven innocent I will make sure the whole of Canada knows all about her

Hartley

« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2011, 03:42:PM »
Had you not insulted anybody yet today? Did you need to quickly get one in before you burst into flames or something?

I think we all know your feelings towards the prosecutions star witness without needing to be reminded every time she comes up in a discussion.

jackiepreece

« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2011, 03:55:PM »
Get a life Hartley what am supposed to say when you come out with a statement like she got to know the twins well
Do you find that funny are you trying to wind me up?

I don't take you seriously anymore aka Steve making out you are impartial

I might go back and find the old steve posts and put them up or have you wiped them

Was that Anne Eatons idea or your own?

You are a fake and a liar fact

Those 2 poor babies don't you dare mention them again

Hartley

« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2011, 04:00:PM »
Get a life Hartley what am supposed to say when you come out with a statement like she got to know the twins well
Do you find that funny are you trying to wind me up?

I think you have some serious issues dear, read the sodding post again and you will find that I am quoting from her statement to which I linked. I even stated in black and white black and blue 'that's according to her statement'.

How the hell is that in any way trying to wind you or anybody else up?

On another note, you can continue to be as rude and offensive to me as you like, carry on. You're a nobody, an absolute nobody.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:02:PM by Hartley »

jackiepreece

« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2011, 04:20:PM »
And who are you today Hartley or Steve

You have been at it for months one minute you are a friend of the family another time you have no connection

I don't care Hartley if you think I am a nobody I couldn't give a toss better to be a nobody than a con man and a fake and you still haven't explained why you made out you were steve can't wait to find out Hartley spill the beans

Unlike you I have never changed what I have believed as I have always been 100% behind Jeremy

Hartley get your head out of Anne eatons arse

Judgement day is coming soon Jeremy has told me himself he has got everything to prove he is innocent so time will tell and there are massive things happening at the moment you and Anne no nothing about

I will continue to be a nobody and you continue to deceive people

Have you heard about the word integrity Hartley
And I will continue to jump on you if you are rude to Mike T

Hartley

« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2011, 04:24:PM »
And who are you today Hartley or Steve

You have been at it for months one minute you are a friend of the family another time you have no connection

I don't care Hartley if you think I am a nobody I couldn't give a toss better to be a nobody than a con man and a fake and you still haven't explained why you made out you were steve can't wait to find out Hartley spill the beans

Unlike you I have never changed what I have believed as I have always been 100% behind Jeremy

Hartley get your head out of Anne eatons arse

Judgement day is coming soon Jeremy has told me himself he has got everything to prove he is innocent so time will tell and there are massive things happening at the moment you and Anne no nothing about

I will continue to be a nobody and you continue to deceive people

Have you heard about the word integrity Hartley
And I will continue to jump on you if you are rude to Mike T

Would you like another valium prescription? The only thing you appear capable of is running around shouting and insulting people. Whatever floats your boat.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2011, 05:25:PM »
Well I for one would like him released before judgment day. ::)

jackiepreece

« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2011, 06:50:PM »
So not funny Hartley/Steve I remember when you were bessie mates with John and used to post those stupid animations.

+ 1 Grahame

Offline boheme

« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2011, 06:54:PM »
Why is everyone so upset that Mugford got 25k from The News Of The World - they paid for a story- JB innocent or guilty she would still have had the cash..... She stuck to the hit-man story - in my opinion it is the only possible explaination - no wounds on JB, no wounds on Sheila... Of course JB has to stick to the Sheila guilty outcome as the hit-man theory would not help his cause either.......

Hartley

« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2011, 06:58:PM »
So not funny Hartley/Steve I remember when you were bessie mates with John and used to post those stupid animations.

+ 1 Grahame

In which case you're delusional or have a really poor memory.

You'll probably suggest I'm teaming up with Rochy next.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 07:00:PM by Hartley »