Author Topic: Capt. Jeffrey Mcdonald  (Read 2366 times)

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Capt. Jeffrey Mcdonald
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2020, 08:48:PM »
This is a good site.

He also refused to take the truth serum that was offered, this would help him recollect what happened, but he refused.

http://www.themacdonaldcase.com/html/mmt.html

He did agree to be questioned under hypnosis at some point and I think he managed that OK, but I do not attach much significance to that.  He tried to hide the result of the polygraph which the defence arranged.  I believe he stopped the test before it was completed so tried to argue there was not in fact a result.

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
    • Trial related photographs
Re: Capt. Jeffrey Mcdonald
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2020, 09:19:PM »
He did agree to be questioned under hypnosis at some point and I think he managed that OK, but I do not attach much significance to that.  He tried to hide the result of the polygraph which the defence arranged.  I believe he stopped the test before it was completed so tried to argue there was not in fact a result.
Yes you could be right NGB, he told him he had failed and he couldn’t be of help to him.  McGinnis who wrote the book wanted access to Backster who conducted the test, but McDonald refused to sign a release for Backster to talk to him, who was sworn to secrecy because it was a private test took in Bernard Segal’s office in Philadelphia.