Author Topic: Nevills burns revisited.  (Read 28643 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Nevills burns revisited.
« Reply #615 on: July 27, 2018, 08:01:PM »
If you'd have said a wire coat hanger then I'd have believed you,but a piece of limp string ? Oh heck.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #616 on: July 27, 2018, 08:02:PM »
If you'd have said a wire coat hanger then I'd have believed you,but a piece of limp string ? Oh heck.

Not a clue!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #617 on: July 27, 2018, 08:05:PM »

I take it you know how string is made? Feel free to try it for yourself. But you won't want to find out that it works, will you?

Offline David1819

« Reply #618 on: July 27, 2018, 08:07:PM »
This is bullshit. My take - What is to stop Jeremy having an underground tunnel from some nearby farm land leading to the basemnet at white house farm? Did anyone closely examine the basement walls? NO! Has anyone ever posted a photo of the basement showing no tunnel? NO! Has anyone ever got a geographer to scan the ground around the farm and say no tunnels? There is nothing to suggest Jeremy could not have made a tunnel to the basement and its not down to me to prove there was tunnel. Its down to everyone else to prove it was never there!

To find out what happend that night you need to establish facts then draw inferences from them. What you are doing is making up a storyline to work with and around the facts. When you find yourself treating facts as obstacle and have to resort to creative thinking, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Jeremy could have constructed a hidden compact tunnel leading to the basement at White House Farm! Much like a C? Chi tunnel that was dug in the Vietman war! Since such tunnels have been made before its totally possible for Jeremy to dig one! He can hide the entry in the basement behind some boxes and even fill the tunnel in several days after the massacre so no trace of it exists! Just before he leaves back out the tunnel, he gives the gun to Sheila and instucts Sheila to shoot herself as the police break the door down!

The physical laws of nature allow this senario to actually work. Therefore you cant prove this is not what happened!

Offline lookout

« Reply #619 on: July 27, 2018, 08:08:PM »
I take it you know how string is made? Feel free to try it for yourself. But you won't want to find out that it works, will you?

I would if I had sash windows, but-----------

guest154

« Reply #620 on: July 27, 2018, 08:09:PM »
I wonder, when people maintain they know better than others, have no need for others' input, claim themselves to be their own person, how the hell they ever manage to learn anything?

Before disputing Carolines opinion you'd think some would take the time to at least understand it. David understands the point, but disagrees which is fine, Lookout isn't even sure what she's disagreeing against - she JUST disagrees.

NGB's seen the video. He didn't "oh heck it." You just don't like the idea because of WHO it comes from, what a strange way to get to the truth of anything.

I've seen the video..... It's a lot easier that I expected. Although I still feel he likely used the kitchen window, but the bathroom window is ACTUALLY more likely than it use to be in my mind because of the string.

Offline Jane

« Reply #621 on: July 27, 2018, 08:10:PM »

I would if I had sash windows, but-----------

Oh well. Another one bites the dust.

Offline Adam

« Reply #622 on: July 27, 2018, 08:28:PM »
Before disputing Carolines opinion you'd think some would take the time to at least understand it. David understands the point, but disagrees which is fine, Lookout isn't even sure what she's disagreeing against - she JUST disagrees.

NGB's seen the video. He didn't "oh heck it." You just don't like the idea because of WHO it comes from, what a strange way to get to the truth of anything.

I've seen the video..... It's a lot easier that I expected. Although I still feel he likely used the kitchen window, but the bathroom window is ACTUALLY more likely than it use to be in my mind because of the string.

I see you avoided a permanant ban for your abuse of another poster this week.

Stand up Mat. You lucky lucky man.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #623 on: July 27, 2018, 08:36:PM »
Must admit if a window is closed, any string couldn't be moved an inch, let alone several feet.

I suppose if the shut bathroom window still had a gap of several centimetres, it would be possible.

Someone needs to show evidence of the WHF barhroom window. Otherwise the theory is a dead duck.

Bamber's kitchen window exit is supported by two WS's & forensic evidence.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 08:41:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #624 on: July 27, 2018, 09:16:PM »
Must admit if a window is closed, any string couldn't be moved an inch, let alone several feet.

I suppose if the shut bathroom window still had a gap of several centimetres, it would be possible.

Someone needs to show evidence of the WHF barhroom window. Otherwise the theory is a dead duck.

No you could argue Jeremy used sandpaper or a saw to create a small unnoticeable gap no greater that a half a centimetre wide for the string. This can be done long before August the 7th.  ;D

Caroline has set the bar so low. Anything goes so long as it does not break the laws of science.( I.e magic, teleports or superpowers)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #625 on: July 27, 2018, 09:24:PM »
No you could argue Jeremy used sandpaper or a saw to create a small unnoticeable gap no greater that a half a centimetre wide for the string. This can be done long before August the 7th.  ;D

Caroline has set the bar so low. Anything goes so long as it does not break the laws of science.( I.e magic, teleports or superpowers)

I don't 'think' the technique works - I KNOW it does and while you simply fire fight with your silly pictures and put downs, I'm more confident than ever that Bamber is guilty and that you probably know it too!

Offline lookout

« Reply #626 on: July 27, 2018, 09:40:PM »
I don't 'think' the technique works - I KNOW it does and while you simply fire fight with your silly pictures and put downs, I'm more confident than ever that Bamber is guilty and that you probably know it too!

It's the same with the innocents when we keep getting " he did it, he's guilty, it was him, he got in through the letter-box and got out through the fanlight, his pupils were dilated, dyed hair, wet-suit, drug farm ( a couple of plant pots ) pedalled into the sunset like ET on a woman's bicycle etc etc etc. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #627 on: July 27, 2018, 10:53:PM »

It's the same with the innocents when we keep getting " he did it, he's guilty, it was him, he got in through the letter-box and got out through the fanlight, his pupils were dilated, dyed hair, wet-suit, drug farm ( a couple of plant pots ) pedalled into the sunset like ET on a woman's bicycle etc etc etc.

::)

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #628 on: August 08, 2018, 08:37:AM »
When you consider the fact that Nevills burns are circular with an area in the centre less burned. Just like the Boyce experiments. There is little room for doubt for what caused them.

PS: Images 4 and 5 I have increased the contrast to make it easier to see.

could he have been forced to walk somewhere in the house with the gun prodded into his back , the gun already having been used to kill the twins ? they do look very similar to the experimental marks , although the first oval shaped one does not so much

Offline David1819

« Reply #629 on: August 08, 2018, 08:47:AM »
could he have been forced to walk somewhere in the house with the gun prodded into his back , the gun already having been used to kill the twins ?

No. The gun does not get hot enough by just firing it. It needed to be heated by something. (The AGA cooker by Nevill was found on)

they do look very similar to the experimental marks , although the first oval shaped one does not so much

I believe the oval shape is due to skin elasticity.