Author Topic: Nevills burns revisited.  (Read 28657 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Nevills burns revisited.
« Reply #600 on: July 27, 2018, 05:12:PM »
Your whole post is rubbish - I just did so last night and my windows are only a few years old! You took Neil's comment and used it to your advantage - I knew you would, even without seeing the video. Pathetic! But I now know that the whole senario of the house being locked from the inside was BS!

This is bullshit. My take - What is to stop Jeremy having an underground tunnel from some nearby farm land leading to the basemnet at white house farm? Did anyone closely examine the basement walls? NO! Has anyone ever posted a photo of the basement showing no tunnel? NO! Has anyone ever got a geographer to scan the ground around the farm and say no tunnels? There is nothing to suggest Jeremy could not have made a tunnel to the basement and its not down to me to prove there was tunnel. Its down to everyone else to prove it was never there!

To find out what happend that night you need to establish facts then draw inferences from them. What you are doing is making up a storyline to work with and around the facts. When you find yourself treating facts as obstacle and have to resort to creative thinking, you are barking up the wrong tree.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 05:28:PM by David1819 »

Offline Jane

« Reply #601 on: July 27, 2018, 05:22:PM »
This is bullshit. My take - What is to stop Jeremy having an underground tunnel from some nearby farm land leading to the basemnet at white house farm? Did anyone closely examine the basement walls? NO! Has anyone ever posted a photo of the basement showing no tunnel? NO! Has anyone ever got a geographer to scan the ground around the farm and say no tunnels? There is nothing to suggest Jeremy could not have made a tunnel to the basement and its not down to me to prove there was tunnel. Its down to everyone else to prove it was never there!

To find out what happend that night you need to establish facts then draw inferences om them. What you are doing is making up a storyline to work with and around the facts. When you find yourself treating facts as obstacle and have to resort to creative thinking, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Tell you what, I'll ask around to see which company he used.................or are you suggesting he did it on his ownio? I wonder how long it would have taken him? Have you ever seen how long it took pow's to dig tunnels? I wonder what Nevill would have said to his request for time off to dig it?

Offline lookout

« Reply #602 on: July 27, 2018, 05:36:PM »
Your whole post is rubbish - I just did so last night and my windows are only a few years old! You took Neil's comment and used it to your advantage - I knew you would, even without seeing the video. Pathetic! But I now know that the whole senario of the house being locked from the inside was BS!

How many officers stated that WHF was locked on the inside ? They're all stupid then ? Or blind ?

Why did they have to ram down a perfectly good door ? Using " stealth " ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 05:38:PM by lookout »

Offline Jane

« Reply #603 on: July 27, 2018, 05:52:PM »

How many officers stated that WHF was locked on the inside ? They're all stupid then ? Or blind ?

Why did they have to ram down a perfectly good door ? Using " stealth " ;D ;D ;D ;D

So what would you have done, having been told there was a mad woman the other side of the door, brandishing a gun? Guess you'd have knocked on the door or tapped on the window and asked said mad woman if you could come in?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #604 on: July 27, 2018, 06:01:PM »

To find out what happend that night you need to establish facts then draw inferences from them. What you are doing is making up a storyline to work with and around the facts. When you find yourself treating facts as obstacle and have to resort to creative thinking, you are barking up the wrong tree.
The guilters are fully entitled to use Julie's statement to buttress the contention that Jeremy entered White House Farm some time between leaving for home on the evening of 6 August and the telephone call he made to Chelmsford Police in the early hours of the 7th.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #605 on: July 27, 2018, 06:15:PM »
There is a perfectly simple explanation for why the burn marks on Neville Bambers body were made by the barrel of a gun, rather than the muzzle end of a silencer...

This was because two different rifles were used in the shootings - the Pargeter rifle with its silencer fitted, and the Bamber anshuzt rifle minus it's silencer!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #606 on: July 27, 2018, 06:19:PM »
There is a perfectly simple explanation for why the burn marks on Neville Bambers body were made by the barrel of a gun, rather than the muzzle end of a silencer...

This was because two different rifles were used in the shootings - the Pargeter rifle with its silencer fitted, and the Bamber anshuzt rifle minus it's silencer!
Regardless of what weapon was used with or sans silencer the mystery of why his back was burned at all remains.

Offline lookout

« Reply #607 on: July 27, 2018, 06:49:PM »
That burning was an act of sheer spite. Probably inflicted because Nevill had closed ranks and decided to concentrate fully on the welfare of his wife as opposed to him giving all his time to Sheila as he'd done when she used to phone him at all hours of the night/morning.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #608 on: July 27, 2018, 07:33:PM »

THEY aren't no but I am wondering about you. What is it that you don't understand about 'the lock can be SECURED from the outside using string?' The is a BIG clue in the sentence!

Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #609 on: July 27, 2018, 07:36:PM »

Sheila wouldn't have been aware of her actions during this time. She had a job with good and evil so her thoughts on reality would also have been confusing.

So she didn't know what she was doing but was able to learn a new skill like fitting the mag to the rifle and chambering a shot, dismantling the mag to refill, fit again, chamber again before spreading love and altruism?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #610 on: July 27, 2018, 07:37:PM »
THEY aren't no but I am wondering about you. What is it that you don't understand about 'the lock can be SECURED from the outside using string?' The is a BIG clue in the sentence!

Some job being as you've said that nowhere had been secured from the inside. It's a wonder JB had the time to ring anyone while he was busy with his piece of string.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #611 on: July 27, 2018, 07:46:PM »

Some job being as you've said that nowhere had been secured from the inside. It's a wonder JB had the time to ring anyone while he was busy with his piece of string.

I didn't say that at all - as usual, you've got hold of the wrong end - stick wise! He didn't ring anyone while securing the window - he did that when he got home. OBVIOUSLY!

Offline Jane

« Reply #612 on: July 27, 2018, 07:47:PM »

Sneer all you like, Lookout. It won't make it less possible to do.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #613 on: July 27, 2018, 07:50:PM »
Sneer all you like, Lookout. It won't make it less possible to do.

Lookout hasn't even got a clue how it works, she's simply bandwagon hopping. Of course we'll here how she's her own person and doesn't follow ...... blah, blah ..................................  blah!

Offline Jane

« Reply #614 on: July 27, 2018, 07:54:PM »
Lookout hasn't even got a clue how it works, she's simply bandwagon hopping. Of course we'll here how she's her own person and doesn't follow ...... blah, blah ..................................  blah!

I wonder, when people maintain they know better than others, have no need for others' input, claim themselves to be their own person, how the hell they ever manage to learn anything?