Author Topic: Nevills burns revisited.  (Read 28636 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Nevills burns revisited.
« Reply #525 on: July 24, 2018, 09:17:PM »
well maybe not for you but for most people it would be.

No really, it's VERY easy!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #526 on: July 24, 2018, 11:57:PM »
No really, it's VERY easy!

i couldent do it.

why do you think the torch was invented.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 11:58:PM by nugnug »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #527 on: July 25, 2018, 12:07:AM »
i couldent do it.

why do you think the torch was invented.

How do you know? You don't even know what's involved!

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #528 on: July 25, 2018, 12:21:AM »
How do you know? You don't even know what's involved!

if everyfody could find there way about perfectly in the dark they wouldent of invnted the torch would thyy

Offline Jane

« Reply #529 on: July 25, 2018, 07:20:AM »
if everyfody could find there way about perfectly in the dark they wouldent of invnted the torch would thyy

Dear God, can your posts get any more inane?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #530 on: July 25, 2018, 11:51:AM »

I believe the hall light was on!-Funny though isn't it, it's perfectly logical for a woman in the throws of psychosis to be able to use a semi-automatic rifle that she has never used before. One which needed her to locate the magazine, attach it and chamber a shot before it could be used.  Howeever, it's a complicated processs to loop a piece of string around a catch and pull it - when talking about Bamber. You people!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline nugnug

« Reply #531 on: July 25, 2018, 12:05:PM »
I believe the hall light was on!-Funny though isn't it, it's perfectly logical for a woman in the throws of psychosis to be able to use a semi-automatic rifle that she has never used before. One which needed her to locate the magazine, attach it and chamber a shot before it could be used.  Howeever, it's a complicated processs to loop a piece of string around a catch and pull it - when talking about Bamber. You people!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

there have been plenty of cases of it happening psychosis doesnt prevent you from loading and firing a gun and theres absluty no evdence she hadent before.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 05:39:PM by nugnug »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #532 on: July 25, 2018, 03:23:PM »
there have been plenty of cases of it happening psychosis doesnt prevent you from loading and firing a gun and theres absluty evdence she hadent before.

You're right, she hadn't fired that gun before so wouldn't know that it required a magazine and once fitted, that the first shot needed to be chambered!

Mean while, Jeremy can't function when it's a bit dark!  ::)

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #533 on: July 25, 2018, 03:34:PM »
there have been plenty of cases of it happening psychosis doesnt prevent you from loading and firing a gun and theres absluty evdence she hadent before.
Are these people in psychosis during the act and do they remember what they did afterwards?

Offline Jane

« Reply #534 on: July 25, 2018, 03:37:PM »
Are these people in psychosis during the act and do they remember what they did afterwards?

And during psychosis, are they capable of those practical and intellectual tasks which they've never previously been capable of?

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #535 on: July 25, 2018, 04:00:PM »
And during psychosis, are they capable of those practical and intellectual tasks which they've never previously been capable of?
As far as I am aware someone diagnosed as Schizophrenic suffer from delusions and hallucinations
 They would be in such  a state for at least 6 months.  They would not be aware they are psychotic but would believe their own delusions and hallucinations which could cause them to behave in strange and irrational ways.   I would guess they would remember there actions as in their head they would be rightly reacting to their delusion or hallucination.  :-\

Offline Jane

« Reply #536 on: July 25, 2018, 04:09:PM »
As far as I am aware someone diagnosed as Schizophrenic suffer from delusions and hallucinations
 They would be in such  a state for at least 6 months.  They would not be aware they are psychotic but would believe their own delusions and hallucinations which could cause them to behave in strange and irrational ways.   I would guess they would remember there actions as in their head they would be rightly reacting to their delusion or hallucination.  :-\

But supposing such tasks had previously never been attempted? ie WE can Goggle it/read a recipe book/instruction manual...................

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #537 on: July 25, 2018, 04:25:PM »
But supposing such tasks had previously never been attempted? ie WE can Goggle it/read a recipe book/instruction manual...................
I would guess it would be the same for them as anyone else.  If in  a  temper frenzy would be very hit and mias and depend how complicated the lit was.  If calm and determined probably more chance of success again depending how complicated it was to use.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #538 on: July 25, 2018, 04:31:PM »
People who are psychotic do bizarre things even when stabalised on mrdication.  I know someone who is highly qualified and holds down a job, although she changes it about every 6 months? but her home life and personal life is chaotic and she exhibits bizarre unpredictable behavour.   To her she is fine.

Offline Jane

« Reply #539 on: July 25, 2018, 04:50:PM »
People who are psychotic do bizarre things even when stabalised on mrdication.  I know someone who is highly qualified and holds down a job, although she changes it about every 6 months? but her home life and personal life is chaotic and she exhibits bizarre unpredictable behavour.   To her she is fine.

Yes, there are wide variations in all illnesses. My late partner was definitely on the autistic spectrum, but Concorde flew courtesy of equipment he'd designed, and our latest, and only recently launched warship was the last project he worked on prior to his death. However, a friend's 25 year old grandson who is also autistic, lives in self contained accommodation -by choice- in the grounds of his parents' home and still wets the bed. Sheila never qualified at anything. Nor did she hold down a job.