Author Topic: Nevills burns revisited.  (Read 28655 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Nevills burns revisited.
« Reply #390 on: July 17, 2018, 08:50:PM »

There's no way with him being dead could he have been " perched " anywhere either. Gravity would have sent him to the floor.

But that's how he was found Lookout so clearly NOT!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #391 on: July 17, 2018, 09:02:PM »

There's no way with him being dead could he have been " perched " anywhere either. Gravity would have sent him to the floor.

Perhaps "wedged" would be a more understandable description?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #392 on: July 17, 2018, 09:03:PM »
Assuming that Nevill had not converted to the Muslim faith is there any credible explanation for the way he was found?

Offline lookout

« Reply #393 on: July 17, 2018, 09:08:PM »
This is what I can't get my head around Steve.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #394 on: July 17, 2018, 09:45:PM »
Assuming that Nevill had not converted to the Muslim faith is there any credible explanation for the way he was found?

You mean could he have fallen that way 'naturally' - I doubt it.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #395 on: July 17, 2018, 10:31:PM »
if the notes say it was a riffle but then that coused id have to assume it must of been.

Offline David1819

« Reply #396 on: July 18, 2018, 12:05:AM »

Yes, he was on his knees then died.

Offline David1819

« Reply #397 on: July 18, 2018, 02:15:AM »
Bamber obviously picked Nevill up to have access to Nevill's bare back and head. It was impossible for Sheila to lift Nevill.

It was not done directly to bareskin. His Pyjama top was poked with the muzzle.

"With hindsight, Vanezis disagrees: ‘I’ve thought about this a lot, with the benefit of another twenty-eight years’ experience. If you put something hot against fairly thick clothing, you’re more likely to burn the skin than the clothing because of the properties of the skin. If you pushed a rifle against someone’s back, that would fit in very nicely with the gun having already been fired and the muzzle still being hot when touching the back.’ He discounts the poker: ‘No, I think it’s the gun pressed against his skin. I don’t think you can read too much into the slight difference in the shape of the marks either. They’re all fairly circular, skin is not totally flat, and the way you hold something is not always the same. My guess is that those marks are the effect of the muzzle of the rifle being prodded against Nevill’s pyjama top whilst he was still alive. The temperature is such that the clothing doesn’t burn. You don’t need a lot of heat for that. Don’t forget that we’re seeing those marks after death, which dries the skin and makes it darker.’"

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 02:19:AM by David1819 »

Offline David1819

« Reply #398 on: July 18, 2018, 02:18:AM »
Why had/would Bamber burn Nevill's back ? Lots of reasons -

The concensus from both sides is they were burn marks.

Bamber had put Nevill onto a coal scuttle where his bare back was easily available.

lol Nevills bareskin from his hands legs and face was already uncovered.  Or does Jeremy think this area of the back is designated test for life patch?

Offline Adam

« Reply #399 on: July 18, 2018, 06:50:AM »
It was not done directly to bareskin. His Pyjama top was poked with the muzzle.

"With hindsight, Vanezis disagrees: ‘I’ve thought about this a lot, with the benefit of another twenty-eight years’ experience. If you put something hot against fairly thick clothing, you’re more likely to burn the skin than the clothing because of the properties of the skin. If you pushed a rifle against someone’s back, that would fit in very nicely with the gun having already been fired and the muzzle still being hot when touching the back.’ He discounts the poker: ‘No, I think it’s the gun pressed against his skin. I don’t think you can read too much into the slight difference in the shape of the marks either. They’re all fairly circular, skin is not totally flat, and the way you hold something is not always the same. My guess is that those marks are the effect of the muzzle of the rifle being prodded against Nevill’s pyjama top whilst he was still alive. The temperature is such that the clothing doesn’t burn. You don’t need a lot of heat for that. Don’t forget that we’re seeing those marks after death, which dries the skin and makes it darker.’"

Bamber poking the pyjama top & only the skin getting burnt. That is magic. I'm sure Bamber was not aware of such magic.

Vanezis also agrees it is rifle burn marks. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:35:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #400 on: July 18, 2018, 06:54:AM »

lol Nevills bareskin from his hands legs and face was already uncovered.  Or does Jeremy think this area of the back is designated test for life patch?

So why did Bamber lift Nevill onto the coal scuttle ?

You agree they are rifle burn marks, so would have to ask Bamber. Burning Nevill's bare feet does not seem as effective as his back.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #401 on: July 18, 2018, 08:18:AM »
Bamber poking the pyjama top & only the skin getting burnt. That is magic. I'm sure Bamber was not aware of such magic.

Vanezis also agrees it is rifle burn marks.

wich proves that silencer wasn't used and that the silencr was planted.

Offline Adam

« Reply #402 on: July 18, 2018, 08:21:AM »
wich proves that silencer wasn't used and that the silencr was planted.

Perhaps Bamber used the silencer to kill everyone. Then took it off after killing Sheila & before burning Nevill.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #403 on: July 18, 2018, 08:32:AM »

So why did Bamber lift Nevill onto the coal scuttle ?

You agree they are rifle burn marks, so would have to ask Bamber. Burning Nevill's bare feet does not seem as effective as his back.
Soles of the feet have many nerve endings and are extremely sensitive. Would have thought that was obvious and would have been a better test.  Not convinced that is the cause of the marks. :-\
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:35:AM by maggie »

Offline nugnug

« Reply #404 on: July 18, 2018, 08:54:AM »
Perhaps Bamber used the silencer to kill everyone. Then took it off after killing Sheila & before burning Nevill.

whywould he.