Author Topic: Nevills burns revisited.  (Read 29131 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Nevills burns revisited.
« Reply #375 on: July 17, 2018, 07:37:PM »

Why are you shirty ?? Would that be because you DID say such but won't admit it ?

Er, just remind us of how frequently you play that game?

Offline David1819

« Reply #376 on: July 17, 2018, 07:38:PM »
Something that is the same size and same shape of the rifle muzzle.  ;D

It is mentioned in the handwritten notes of Fletcher and Vanezis that the marks were caused by the end of the rifle barrel. Yet come trial they were not sure what caused them.  ???

Offline lookout

« Reply #377 on: July 17, 2018, 07:42:PM »
Why are the guilters so quick to chide all the time ? They come down on you like a ton of bricks !! I don't understand it.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #378 on: July 17, 2018, 07:45:PM »
It is mentioned in the handwritten notes of Fletcher and Vanezis that the marks were caused by the end of the rifle barrel. Yet come trial they were not sure what caused them.  ???

how strange.

Offline Adam

« Reply #379 on: July 17, 2018, 07:48:PM »
why would would he need to do that.

Why had/would Bamber burn Nevill's back ? Lots of reasons -

The concensus from both sides is they were burn marks.

Bamber had put Nevill onto a coal scuttle where his bare back was easily available.

Nevill was immobilised.  He would not fight back from the burns.

The aga was next to Nevill.

There were rifles available to heat & use.

Bamber wanted to make sure Nevill was dead for several reasons.

Bamber was composed & calculated enough to calm down after the kitchen fight to do burn Nevill's back.

Bamber had time to burn Nevill's back.

Bamber had to ensure Nevill was dead as Nevill would incriminate him if he survived.

Bamber may have considered this option beforehand if he felt he had to check for life.

If this was considered beforehand by Bamber, he could have brought his own burning item.

The rifle nozzle would take several minutes to heat sufficiently, Bamber could attend to other framing business.

The rifle nozzle would not be damaged after being burnt.

The evidence is Bamber took off the silencer after shooting Sheila. So had the rifle nozzle available to burn Nevill's back. Although as said other rifles were available.

There are no other credible alternative explanations why Nevill would have what experts say are three recent burn marks on his back which are the same size as rifle nozzles.

Burning Nevill's back is an effective way to check for life. A partially concious Nevill would certainly react.

Nevill was only shot 4 times upstairs. Bamber may have burnt Nevill's back prior to or while shooting him again downstairs. Bamber would not have known how many more shots were needed at Nevill after the kitchen fight. Burning his back after 1-4 shots is a way to check for life.

There is no reason why Sheila would burn Nevill's back.

It was impossible for Sheila to lift Nevill.

Sheila did not have the time to burn Nevill's back.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 07:54:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #380 on: July 17, 2018, 07:49:PM »
Why are the guilters so quick to chide all the time ? They come down on you like a ton of bricks !! I don't understand it.

Because they have no valid argument. And deep down probably know they are wrong.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #381 on: July 17, 2018, 07:51:PM »
Because they have no valid argument. And deep down probably know they are wrong.

Crap and there you go again with your inane reverse psychology!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 07:57:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #382 on: July 17, 2018, 07:57:PM »
Why had/would Bamber burn Nevill's back ? Lots of reasons -

The concensus from both sides is they were burn marks.

Bamber had put Nevill onto a coal scuttle where his bare back was easily available.

Nevill was immobilised.  He would not fight back from the burns.

The aga was next to Nevill.

There were rifles available to heat & use.

Bamber wanted to make sure Nevill was dead for several reasons.

Bamber was composed & calculated enough to calm down after the kitchen fight to do burn Nevill's back.

Bamber had time to burn Nevill's back.

Bamber had to ensure Nevill was dead as Nevill would incriminate him if he survived.

Bamber may have considered this option beforehand if he felt he had to check for life.

If this was considered beforehand by Bamber, he could have brought his own burning item.

The rifle nozzle would take several minutes to heat sufficiently, Bamber could attend to other framing business.

The rifle nozzle would not be damaged after being burnt.

The evidence is Bamber took off the silencer after shooting Sheila. So had the rifle nozzle available to burn Nevill's back. Although as said other rifles were available.

There are no other credible alternative explanations why Nevill would have what experts say are three recent burn marks on his back which are the same size as rifle nozzles.

Burning Nevill's back is an effective way to check for life. A partially concious Nevill would certainly react.

Nevill was only shot 4 times upstairs. Bamber may have burnt Nevill's back prior to or while shooting him again downstairs. Bamber would not have known how many more shots were needed at Nevill after the kitchen fight. Burning his back after 1-4 shots is a way to check for life.

There is no reason why Sheila would burn Nevill's back.

It was impossible for Sheila to lift Nevill.

Sheila did not have the time to burn Nevill's back.

if he had shot him that many times he did not need to make sure he was dead. not many people survive a head shot at point blank that would be all that was needed.

Offline lookout

« Reply #383 on: July 17, 2018, 07:58:PM »
Nevile DID NOT fall out of the chair! The chair is tipped sideways and NOT forward and if he had fallen out of the chair sideways (which is hardly likely!), he's had fallen on his side! And Adam said nothing of the sort! I thought you didn't read the RED forum?

I don't read the red forum as such I just saw Adam's post which made me gasp and prompted me to post here. As for other posts, they don't interest me at all.

The chair even tipped sideways would have tipped a dead Nevill to the floor !!

Offline Adam

« Reply #384 on: July 17, 2018, 08:00:PM »
if he had shot him that many times he did not need to make sure he was dead. not many people survive a head shot at point blank that would be all that was needed.

He shot Nevill 4 times upstairs & Nevill still put up a massive kitchen fight. Bamber had to make sure.

Why else do you believe Bamber lifted Nevill onto the coal scuttle ?

Why else did Nevill have 3 rifle burn marks on his back ?

Offline nugnug

« Reply #385 on: July 17, 2018, 08:11:PM »
He shot Nevill 4 times upstairs & Nevill still put up a massive kitchen fight. Bamber had to make sure.

Why else do you believe Bamber lifted Nevill onto the coal scuttle ?

Why else did Nevill have 3 rifle burn marks on his back ?

well its simple the came from the  riffel.

Offline Jane

« Reply #386 on: July 17, 2018, 08:14:PM »

I don't read the red forum as such I just saw Adam's post which made me gasp and prompted me to post here. As for other posts, they don't interest me at all.

If you don't read it, how do you know when they're talking about you?

Offline Adam

« Reply #387 on: July 17, 2018, 08:19:PM »
well its simple the came from the  riffel.

Very possible. There were also other rifles available to burn.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #388 on: July 17, 2018, 08:25:PM »

Of course you don't!  ::)

But he wasn't on the floor, he was perched on the back of the toppled chair - there is no way that he could have been found in that position if he fell out of a chair!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #389 on: July 17, 2018, 08:43:PM »
Of course you don't!  ::)

But he wasn't on the floor, he was perched on the back of the toppled chair - there is no way that he could have been found in that position if he fell out of a chair!

There's no way with him being dead could he have been " perched " anywhere either. Gravity would have sent him to the floor.