Author Topic: Nevills burns revisited.  (Read 28635 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Nevills burns revisited.
« Reply #210 on: July 12, 2018, 12:10:PM »

Where have my posts been corrected------show me-----when and by who ??

I'm not talking about physically correcting - I'm talking about pointing out incorrections. That's why we have so many arguments.

For instance, the following wasn't written by Peter Eaton, it's ABOUT Peter Eaton and we don't know that the land deal was secret - other than a claim here. People down the pub knew about it so it was no secret.

Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #211 on: July 12, 2018, 12:11:PM »
So you're saying he was talking about Peter and John Eaton?

Who else ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #212 on: July 12, 2018, 12:14:PM »
Who else ?

I wouldn't presume to accuse someone Lookout - not without evidence.

Offline lookout

« Reply #213 on: July 12, 2018, 12:14:PM »
I'm not talking about physically correcting - I'm talking about pointing out incorrections. That's why we have so many arguments.

For instance, the following wasn't written by Peter Eaton, it's ABOUT Peter Eaton and we don't know that the land deal was secret - other than a claim here. People down the pub knew about it so it was no secret.

There's no header !! Mike's info has the date, officers number and also officers names as witnesses.

Offline lookout

« Reply #214 on: July 12, 2018, 12:17:PM »
Where are ALL these " incorrections " that I supposedly ALWAYS make ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #215 on: July 12, 2018, 12:18:PM »

There's no header !! Mike's info has the date, officers number and also officers names as witnesses.

guest154

« Reply #216 on: July 12, 2018, 12:18:PM »

;D ;D ;D

You have the patience of a Saint, Caroline.

Offline lookout

« Reply #217 on: July 12, 2018, 12:19:PM »
That's more like it--at least it's genuine.

Unlike some of the posts on that particular thread.More faces than the town-hall clock !!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:21:PM by lookout »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #218 on: July 12, 2018, 12:22:PM »
Where are ALL these " incorrections " that I supposedly ALWAYS make ?

Everyday Lookout! I wouldn't have time to point out all of the mistakes you have made over the years. That isn't a problem, it's the fact you can't admit when you're wrong.

You don't have any evidence to accuse the Eaton Bros but you have, the land deal clearly wasn't a secret because it was discussed in the pub that resulted in Nevil being punched. Don't you think June would have ask Nevil why JE had hit him or are you suggesting that (like June is supposed to have claimed in relation to her back eye) that he would have just said "I walked into a post"? Small place like that? The deal if discussed at the pub, would become public VERY quickly!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #219 on: July 12, 2018, 12:23:PM »
;D ;D ;D

You have the patience of a Saint, Caroline.

It's running low!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Caroline

« Reply #220 on: July 12, 2018, 12:25:PM »
That's more like it--at least it's genuine.

Unlike some of the posts on that particular thread.More faces than the town-hall clock !!

The document refers to Peter Eaton, it's not written BY him and no where does it say the land deal was secret. That's just the claim of the thread.

Correction, it does say the deal was secret
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:36:PM by Caroline »

Offline lookout

« Reply #221 on: July 12, 2018, 12:25:PM »
I wouldn't presume to accuse someone Lookout - not without evidence.

Accuse them of what may I ask ??

Offline lookout

« Reply #222 on: July 12, 2018, 12:32:PM »
Everyday Lookout! I wouldn't have time to point out all of the mistakes you have made over the years. That isn't a problem, it's the fact you can't admit when you're wrong.

You don't have any evidence to accuse the Eaton Bros but you have, the land deal clearly wasn't a secret because it was discussed in the pub that resulted in Nevil being punched. Don't you think June would have ask Nevil why JE had hit him or are you suggesting that (like June is supposed to have claimed in relation to her back eye) that he would have just said "I walked into a post"? Small place like that? The deal if discussed at the pub, would become public VERY quickly!

Like you and everyone else I surmise by reading into things and because Nevill had told BW how he'd better watch his back would possibly have followed the debacle in the pub. Coupled with the other brother, PE, who by all accounts wasn't so squeaky-clean himself ( as we learned post-murders ) between the two of them who'd be attending the shoot Nevill probably felt threatened. There was nobody else in mind at that time except that ALL you guilters prefer to say it had been JB.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #223 on: July 12, 2018, 12:32:PM »

Accuse them of what may I ask ??

You tell me - you're involving them - not me! By the way - Jeremy did know about the land deal.

Offline lookout

« Reply #224 on: July 12, 2018, 12:35:PM »
The document refers to Peter Eaton, it's not written BY him and no where does it say the land deal was secret. That's just the claim of the thread.

I KNOW it's not written by him so stop making it look as though you work hard on my behalf because it's NOT TRUE !! So stop acting the martyr !!
I've lost count of the number of times I've had to REPEAT myself to make YOU understand  ::)