Author Topic: Nevills burns revisited.  (Read 28645 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Nevills burns revisited.
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2018, 08:08:PM »
They knew him a sight better than you Lookout and perhaps they didn't approach him because they thought him capable of murdering 5 people in cold blood! What should they have said? "I say old bean, did you just knock off the family? Bad show old chap!" I guess a jolly good clip behind the ear would have sufficed!  ::)

With all the cops floating around ? Do you think for one minute that JB would have attempted anything ?
You must be as paranoid as the relatives were . Some excuse that was when it's their side of the family with the violent streak-------remember the black eye that was inflicted on Nevill ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2018, 08:11:PM »
As for fraud and dishonesty look no further than PE !!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2018, 08:25:PM »
With all the cops floating around ? Do you think for one minute that JB would have attempted anything ?
You must be as paranoid as the relatives were . Some excuse that was when it's their side of the family with the violent streak-------remember the black eye that was inflicted on Nevill ?

To be honest Lookout, this is your route - I can't see any reason why they would ask him if he were the killer but you asked the question. I see you're generalising again!  ::)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2018, 08:26:PM »
As for fraud and dishonesty look no further than PE !!

Ever heard of a filter Lookout?

Offline Jane

« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2018, 08:30:PM »

You seem to have a thing about violence, don't you? You seem to like making more of it than there actually is, as in Sheila's case when a moment of frustration becomes a "violent temper" apparently never far from the surface. What is it that you're questioning "JB would have attempted........" "With all the cops flying around?" There was surely no need for him to "attempt" anything. He'd done it before they got there.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2018, 08:33:PM »
You seem to have a thing about violence, don't you? You seem to like making more of it than there actually is, as in Sheila's case when a moment of frustration becomes a "violent temper" apparently never far from the surface. What is it that you're questioning "JB would have attempted........" "With all the cops flying around?" There was surely no need for him to "attempt" anything. He'd done it before they got there.

I think she means that if the relatives asked him if he killed the family (like you do), that he couldn't have done anything to them. Of course he's hardly going to admit being the killer is he?   ;D ;D ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2018, 08:36:PM »
Ever heard of a filter Lookout?

Why use a filter ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2018, 08:41:PM »
To be honest Lookout, this is your route - I can't see any reason why they would ask him if he were the killer but you asked the question. I see you're generalising again!  ::)

But I thought the relatives knew Jeremy well enough to approach him on the subject the way they spoke about him even down to the pupils of his eyes ?
Why wouldn't they ask him ? Even if it had been about problems within the famly.Wouldn't you ? Or would you rather accuse someone there and then without knowing them ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2018, 08:44:PM »

No more than you use the word liar. Except that having a violent background is something that police usually look into when someone's murdered or injured another---------lying comes later.

Offline Jane

« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2018, 08:47:PM »
I think she means that if the relatives asked him if he killed the family (like you do), that he couldn't have done anything to them. Of course he's hardly going to admit being the killer is he?   ;D ;D ;D

Of course she does!! Tsk! Silly me. I guess there's a general way in which all these things are handled..........................and then there's The Lookout Method. Thank God we no longer have the death sentence. I don't have much faith in verdict passed by gut instinct.

Offline lookout

« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2018, 08:49:PM »

JB wouldn't have attempted anything,not because the cops were around but because he wasn't that way inclined and far be it for him to have ever murdered 5 people because it ain't true.

Offline Jane

« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2018, 08:50:PM »

No more than you use the word liar. Except that having a violent background is something that police usually look into when someone's murdered or injured another---------lying comes later.

I imagine the police view of what constitutes "a violent background" to be rather different from your own.

Offline lookout

« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2018, 08:52:PM »
Of course she does!! Tsk! Silly me. I guess there's a general way in which all these things are handled..........................and then there's The Lookout Method. Thank God we no longer have the death sentence. I don't have much faith in verdict passed by gut instinct.

You'd have had SJ to thank if we'd still have had the death penalty,with his gut-instinct ! ::)

Offline lookout

« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2018, 08:54:PM »
I imagine the police view of what constitutes "a violent background" to be rather different from your own.

Violence is violence whichever way you look at it.

Offline Jane

« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2018, 08:54:PM »

But I thought the relatives knew Jeremy well enough to approach him on the subject the way they spoke about him even down to the pupils of his eyes ?
Why wouldn't they ask him ? Even if it had been about problems within the famly.Wouldn't you ? Or would you rather accuse someone there and then without knowing them ?

WHAT! And alert him to what they were thinking? Ever heard the expression "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? Not everyone is inclined, like you, to do a bull in a china shop act.