Author Topic: Nevills burns revisited.  (Read 28607 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Nevills burns revisited.
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2018, 12:36:PM »
That's where he said he left it prior to his return. He may well have done but ultimately, he left it on Sheila's body.

And you believe EVERYTHING that JB had said/stated ? Tut tut. If you don't believe whatever he's ever said, why take his word that he left the rifle was on the settle/monks bench ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2018, 01:16:PM »

And you believe EVERYTHING that JB had said/stated ? Tut tut. If you don't believe whatever he's ever said, why take his word that he left the rifle was on the settle/monks bench ?

Eh?  ;D ;D ;D ;D I don't -this is just what HE said! This is basic stuff Lookout - but why wouldn't YOU believe him? Why would an innocent Jeremy lie?  ::)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2018, 01:35:PM »
Eh?  ;D ;D ;D ;D I don't -this is just what HE said! This is basic stuff Lookout - but why wouldn't YOU believe him? Why would an innocent Jeremy lie?  ::)

But I DO believe him Caroline. I was just curious to hear your view/excuse as a guilter as to why you believed him when he'd stated where he'd left the rifle. That's all.

The  "indicators " that JB gave from day one which I'd described as my gut-feelings regarding his honesty/innocence have never altered. Steady speech,tone of voice and I imagine his stance in facing his questionnaire with body and feet forward and not afraid to face anyone as nobody is who is telling the truth. I studied all this----the speech part being the interview in 2011 with Eric Allison. 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 02:34:PM by lookout »

Offline Jane

« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2018, 01:37:PM »

Now WHY would an innocent Jeremy lie about it? And why are you hinting that it may better to take what he says with a pinch of salt? Why are you putting such implicit faith in someone who may not be telling the truth? Where, if it wasn't left on the settle, do you believe he left it? Why, if he was knowledgeable enough to convince the police she was mentally unstable enough and physically competent enough to use a gun to kill, why did he leave it out at all?....................but he HAD to say he left it out, didn't he? If he'd have put it away it would have been incredibly difficult to put the blame on Sheila because she'd have had to go looking for it. My own guess is that he'd left it somewhere easy enough for him to lay his hands on when he paid them a late night visit.

Offline lookout

« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2018, 01:48:PM »
Now WHY would an innocent Jeremy lie about it? And why are you hinting that it may better to take what he says with a pinch of salt? Why are you putting such implicit faith in someone who may not be telling the truth? Where, if it wasn't left on the settle, do you believe he left it? Why, if he was knowledgeable enough to convince the police she was mentally unstable enough and physically competent enough to use a gun to kill, why did he leave it out at all?....................but he HAD to say he left it out, didn't he? If he'd have put it away it would have been incredibly difficult to put the blame on Sheila because she'd have had to go looking for it. My own guess is that he'd left it somewhere easy enough for him to lay his hands on when he paid them a late night visit.

I'm speaking in your language because you're such a staunch guilter it seems odd that you quote what JB said as being the truth ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2018, 01:49:PM »

But I DO believe him Caroline. I was just curious to hear your view/excuse as a guilter as to why you believed him when he'd stated where he'd left the rifle. That's all.

The  "inicators " that JB gave from day one which I'd described as my gut-feelings regarding his honesty/innocence have never altered. Steady speech,tone of voice and I imagine his stance in facing his questionnaire with body and feet forward and not afraid to face anyone as nobody is who is telling the truth. I studied all this----the speech part being the interview in 2011 with Eric Allison.

As he gave the interview after his conviction, he could afford to be relaxed -he may even have indulged in the odd drama course. Did he not say that he should have been an actor? He only needed to sound convincing. He couldn't be convicted a second time. What was there for him to be afraid of?

Offline lookout

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2018, 01:50:PM »
Then you answer with your usual, what I call excuses.

Offline Jane

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2018, 01:59:PM »

I'm speaking in your language because you're such a staunch guilter it seems odd that you quote what JB said as being the truth ?

I'm not sure, since I've believed him guilty, that I HAVE believed everything he said to be true, but I have FREQUENTLY claimed that whilst he has said x, y, and z, we actually only have his word for it. ie what TRULY transpired round that supper table may NOT be quite how he'd have us believe it to have been. Whether you like it or not, Jeremy had TOTAL control of every word which was uttered by his family -other than the phone call from Pam- from the moment they were all together in the kitchen. There's no one who can contradict him. A very powerful position to be in, don't you think?

Offline lookout

« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2018, 02:00:PM »
As he gave the interview after his conviction, he could afford to be relaxed -he may even have indulged in the odd drama course. Did he not say that he should have been an actor? He only needed to sound convincing. He couldn't be convicted a second time. What was there for him to be afraid of?

No drama used. His remark about being an actor could have been something entirely different to what you think---------but because it goes along with your agenda it matters not what he was referring to at the time. Of the two it was surely JM who'd been the actress in all this ? Blubbering to order when questioned and immediately shutting off when dishing the dirt. The woman didn't like confrontation.I wonder why ?
JB hadn't answered questions " to be/sound convincing " at all. I imagine he'd have been forthright and straightforward with his answers.

Offline Jane

« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2018, 02:03:PM »
Then you answer with your usual, what I call excuses.

No Lookout, you're the one who makes constant excuses for him. You change his character more times than he changes his underwear.

Offline lookout

« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2018, 02:05:PM »
Interval---------Hooray. Those young boys and their coach are all out of the cave. Worry over for all.
Well done to all the rescuers what a brilliant job you've all done.

Offline Jane

« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2018, 02:14:PM »

No drama used. His remark about being an actor could have been something entirely different to what you think---------but because it goes along with your agenda it matters not what he was referring to at the time. Of the two it was surely JM who'd been the actress in all this ? Blubbering to order when questioned and immediately shutting off when dishing the dirt. The woman didn't like confrontation.I wonder why ?
JB hadn't answered questions " to be/sound convincing " at all. I imagine he'd have been forthright and straightforward with his answers.

That would be as "forthright and straight forward" as when he alternately chewed a thread of his sweater and said "No comment", would it, and later on, in court, when he told counsel "That is for you to prove"?

Recalling those times when I'VE said "Aeee should have been en ector, Dahling" they have certainly NOT been at those times of family tragedies. I can't think of a more horrendously tragic occasion than being the only one left after one member of my family had allegedly slaughtered the others.

Offline Jane

« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2018, 02:16:PM »
Interval---------Hooray. Those young boys and their coach are all out of the cave. Worry over for all.
Well done to all the rescuers what a brilliant job you've all done.

That's WONDERFUL news. There's probably going to be a very long road ahead to full recovery but the important thing is that they're all out.

Offline lookout

« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2018, 02:20:PM »

No Lookout, you're the one who makes constant excuses for him. You change his character more times than he changes his underwear.

In what way ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2018, 02:29:PM »

The  "inicators " that JB gave from day one which I'd described as my gut-feelings regarding his honesty/innocence have never altered. Steady speech,tone of voice and I imagine his stance in facing his questionnaire with body and feet forward and not afraid to face anyone as nobody is who is telling the truth. I studied all this----the speech part being the interview in 2011 with Eric Allison.

You thought he left it on the kitchen table!! I don't believe he left it out at all - at least not where he said he did. I think you read David's post and lept on  a bandwagon that that had no horses attached!  ;D ;D ;D
Few people have the imagination for reality