Author Topic: Nevills burns revisited.  (Read 28606 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Nevills burns revisited.
« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2018, 11:20:AM »

Because I believe JB over others it's not difficult for me to say that he hadn't known about the land,nor would June have known either as it had been a late transaction when June had been more preoccupied with her own health in paying regular visits to her GP.
How would anyone have felt being given a piece of land when suddenly the thought that it could be snatched from under them was a reality ?

You appear to be forming conclusions to make them fit with what Jeremy has said as opposed to taking time to reason out other possibilities. I wonder why you insist on remaining so blinkered?

Offline lookout

« Reply #196 on: July 12, 2018, 11:31:AM »
How do you know?

There's a thread on here about " The Secret Land Deal " which contains a note headed by PE-----you should read it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #197 on: July 12, 2018, 11:32:AM »

You appear to be forming conclusions to make them fit with what Jeremy has said as opposed to taking time to reason out other possibilities. I wonder why you insist on remaining so blinkered?

You're just as " blinkered " if not more so !

Offline lookout

« Reply #198 on: July 12, 2018, 11:33:AM »

Your own " possibilities " remain one-tracked too  ::)

Offline Jane

« Reply #199 on: July 12, 2018, 11:41:AM »

You're just as " blinkered " if not more so !

"Blinkered" is not having the ability to look at other possibilities, which describes you perfectly. You appear to see anyone who refuses to view JB in the same way as you as being so. You present a point you believe to be irrefutable. I present alternatives. What's blinkered about that.

Offline lookout

« Reply #200 on: July 12, 2018, 11:44:AM »
"Blinkered" is not having the ability to look at other possibilities, which describes you perfectly. You appear to see anyone who refuses to view JB in the same way as you as being so. You present a point you believe to be irrefutable. I present alternatives. What's blinkered about that.

You present nothing of the kind !

Offline lookout

« Reply #201 on: July 12, 2018, 11:46:AM »
You're too busy pulling me up about my posts to present any kind of alternate possibility, apart from that which goes along with your own agenda.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #202 on: July 12, 2018, 11:54:AM »

There's a thread on here about " The Secret Land Deal " which contains a note headed by PE-----you should read it.

But this wasn't a secret deal! And it wasn't sold by PETER Eaton! You've got it WRONG yet again!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #203 on: July 12, 2018, 11:56:AM »
You're too busy pulling me up about my posts to present any kind of alternate possibility, apart from that which goes along with your own agenda.

People have to spend most of the time correcting your posts because you generally get things wrong.

Offline lookout

« Reply #204 on: July 12, 2018, 11:58:AM »
But this wasn't a secret deal! And it wasn't sold by PETER Eaton! You've got it WRONG yet again!

The argument was that Nevill told NOBODY !
I DIDN'T say that it was sold by PE at all. I said Nevill bought it------get your facts right and stop making me out to be a nerd !! Or worse.

Offline lookout

« Reply #205 on: July 12, 2018, 11:59:AM »
Secret in that Nevill hadn't told his IMMEDIATE FAMILY----sheesh  ::)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #206 on: July 12, 2018, 12:05:PM »
Secret in that Nevill hadn't told his IMMEDIATE FAMILY----sheesh  ::)

Make your mind up. Did Nevil like to keep things to himself or discuss his private business in the pub?

Offline lookout

« Reply #207 on: July 12, 2018, 12:06:PM »
People have to spend most of the time correcting your posts because you generally get things wrong.

Where have my posts been corrected------show me-----when and by who ??

Offline Caroline

« Reply #208 on: July 12, 2018, 12:07:PM »
Given the feeling that Nevill had had while speaking to BW it's no wonder the man feared for his life after feeling the weight of a punch from one brother. There was the annual shoot to face !!

So you're saying he was talking about Peter and John Eaton?

Offline lookout

« Reply #209 on: July 12, 2018, 12:10:PM »
Make your mind up. Did Nevil like to keep things to himself or discuss his private business in the pub?

This LATE arrangement HAD been kept secret. JE's drunkenness would have put paid to that if he'd been shouting his mouth off as well as throwing punches.
They WERE a private family !