Author Topic: Haloperidol Levels in Sheila's blood  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Haloperidol Levels in Sheila's blood
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 06:52:PM »

Pity you and others hadn't anything better to do than rip others to pieces !! It's you lot who've created all this by your constant uncalled for remarks which then make me answer them in the way that I do. Can't you see this ? No, of course not you can't see past your huge ego's !

I was perfectly alright before you appeared and your first post was to have a dig--------the same as your mate's on red. Simultaneously.

Well, I guess if you've never taken responsibility for you own words and actions at your age, you're never going to and you've got yourself an ever ready get out clause, albeit a pathetic one. It's very possible that there wouldn't be the need for any "uncalled for remarks" if you put some thought into what action might be the result of some of what you insist to be true and the way you claim to 'know' the inner workings of the minds of those you've never known. I don't believe it's unreasonable to point out these facts.

Offline lookout

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2018, 06:58:PM »
How ironic is this written on the Patient Information leaflet---Haldol Injection :

Feel Confused.
See, hear or feel things that aren't there ( hallucinations )
Believe things are not true ( delusions )
Feel unusually suspicious (paranoia )
Feel very excited, agitated, enthusiastic or hyperactive.
Feel very aggressive or violent.

Offline Jane

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2018, 07:16:PM »
How ironic is this written on the Patient Information leaflet---Haldol Injection :

Feel Confused.
See, hear or feel things that aren't there ( hallucinations )
Believe things are not true ( delusions )
Feel unusually suspicious (paranoia )
Feel very excited, agitated, enthusiastic or hyperactive.
Feel very aggressive or violent.

SOME of the Patient Information -possible side effects- contained in ONE of my meds

Dizziness on standing
Mood changes
Memory loss
Confusion
Personality change
Hallucinations
Disturbances of vision
Disturbed sleep
Nightmares

I've listed a few of the 25+ POSSIBLE side effects listed on a drug for hypertension!!!!! I was once helping on a drugs trial. My doctor, very helpfully, told me that should I, whilst taking the drug, experience orange spots with green centres, I must make a note of it and it would be listed as one of the POSSIBLE side effects. I have no doubt that SOME drugs cause problems for SOME people, but how many will suffer any/all those listed?

Offline lookout

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2018, 07:25:PM »

SOME of the Patient Information -possible side effects- contained in ONE of my meds

Dizziness on standing
Mood changes
Memory loss
Confusion
Personality change
Hallucinations
Disturbances of vision
Disturbed sleep
Nightmares

I've listed a few of the 25+ POSSIBLE side effects listed on a drug for hypertension!!!!! I was once helping on a drugs trial. My doctor, very helpfully, told me that should I, whilst taking the drug, experience orange spots with green centres, I must make a note of it and it would be listed as one of the POSSIBLE side effects. I have no doubt that SOME drugs cause problems for SOME people, but how many will suffer any/all those listed?

That looks within range to me. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) About right.

Offline Jane

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2018, 07:28:PM »

That looks within range to me. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) About right.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))................. :P

Offline lookout

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2018, 07:45:PM »
Joking aside though most medications list symptoms that could give you the very thing that you've got the medication for in the first place to halt such symptoms.

So you have hypertension ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2018, 07:58:PM »
Joking aside though most medications list symptoms that could give you the very thing that you've got the medication for in the first place to halt such symptoms.

So you have hypertension ?

With hindsight, there's a possibility I've had it since I was in my mid twenties when I DID have a very horrid reaction to something called Mucron.