Author Topic: Mystery Solved - left handed Sheila did fire the Anshuzt rifle!  (Read 17142 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Mystery Solved - left handed Sheila did fire the Anshuzt rifle!
« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2018, 03:44:PM »
One thing I do know and that was during Sheila's marriage in 1977 up until 1982 when she and Colin were divorced she was a normal housewife and mother. It was after this time that things were starting to go downhill.  What caused this suddenly to happen in 1982 ? Schizophrenia doesn't happen overnight ? It takes a long time to manifest itself, more than the three years for the diagnosis which was given. Sheila's first visit to clinic was in 1982,after the divorce ? Nobody copes with that 100% !

Psychosis itself can " appear " when required dependent on circumstances and it can also disappear at will as an instantaneous reaction. It's the brain's natural reaction to stress to act compulsively.

Sheila's depressive state led her to commit the most heinous of crimes during this time as in manic/mania, a risk with her problem that she'd felt must be carried out immediately. Sheila's thoughts on this had dwelt on death and the afterlife taking her psychosis to another level from reality.

Children with temper tantrums show momentary psychosis.

If only Sheila hadn't been given such a powerful and dangerous drug.

I don’t think the drug she was prescribed was dangerous nor did it contribute to her shooting the family. However Cannabis and Cocaine certainly wouldent help. Both can trigger psychosis.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:44:PM by David1819 »

Offline lookout

« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2018, 04:30:PM »
I don’t think the drug she was prescribed was dangerous nor did it contribute to her shooting the family. However Cannabis and Cocaine certainly wouldent help. Both can trigger psychosis.

Sheila's state of mind and the sudden reduction of her medication would certainly have exacerbated her problem and would have had the opposite effect for which it was meant without cannabis and cocaine which had been taken days before------though we don't know how long she'd been taking drugs over what period of time in which to do damage. Drugs taken with medication reduces the effect of prescribed drugs anyway so a lot depends on how long Sheila used cannabis for her system to have got used to it.

By all accounts Sheila hadn't neglected herself like a lot of schizophrenics do as she'd been healthy and " well-nourished " as was stated by Vanezis in his report. Schizophrenics that I've known and who I know don't look after themselves properly physically and certainly not nutritionally. This is why I've never thought Sheila as being schizophrenic, instead,a manic depressive would have been my description/diagnosis of her. Anyone can have a meltdown ( psychosis ) and not necessarily have schizophrenia with the majority knowing its limits but in Sheila's case so much had gone on in her short life that she'd reached breaking point beyond what she'd have seen as reality and her complete lack of being able to adjust to the problems surrounding her.

It's a sad fact of today that young people in their mid to late 20's find it difficult to adjust to adult life.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2018, 05:32:PM »
Yes and silencers can be screwed on and unscrewed. It is worth remarking, however, that Julie never did mention a silencer in her statements.

I don't think he used the silencer Steve.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2018, 05:36:PM »
Yes and silencers can be screwed on and unscrewed. It is worth remarking, however, that Julie never did mention a silencer in her statements.

Neither did AE in one of her statements ! Considering her brother had " found " it.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2018, 06:15:PM »

Sheila's state of mind and the sudden reduction of her medication would certainly have exacerbated her problem and would have had the opposite effect for which it was meant without cannabis and cocaine which had been taken days before------though we don't know how long she'd been taking drugs over what period of time in which to do damage. Drugs taken with medication reduces the effect of prescribed drugs anyway so a lot depends on how long Sheila used cannabis for her system to have got used to it.

By all accounts Sheila hadn't neglected herself like a lot of schizophrenics do as she'd been healthy and " well-nourished " as was stated by Vanezis in his report. Schizophrenics that I've known and who I know don't look after themselves properly physically and certainly not nutritionally. This is why I've never thought Sheila as being schizophrenic, instead,a manic depressive would have been my description/diagnosis of her. Anyone can have a meltdown ( psychosis ) and not necessarily have schizophrenia with the majority knowing its limits but in Sheila's case so much had gone on in her short life that she'd reached breaking point beyond what she'd have seen as reality and her complete lack of being able to adjust to the problems surrounding her.

It's a sad fact of today that young people in their mid to late 20's find it difficult to adjust to adult life.

It's difficult to say with certainty how the medication affected her mental and physical state but the drowsiness she experienced was a side effect, which is why she would stay in bed in the mornings and the twins were late for school. Under those circumstances I would have thought the reduction in the Haloperidol was appropriate. It has been said that she was a recovering anorexic and I think ironically it was June keeping an eye on her which kept her going, even though the daughter cherished her independence, though in actuality not independent at all.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2018, 06:34:PM »
Nothing whatsoever was mentioned about the bloodstained straition marks on Sheila Caffell's lower right arm and her wrist during the trial - this was because the photographs containing this evidence were not disclosed by Essex police and the CPS - if the photographic evidence had been disclosed there would have been expert evidence from a ballistics expert confirming what had caused these markings on that unique part of Sheila Caffell's anatomy! I bet a pound to a penny that the prosecution's own ballistic expert, Malcolm Fletcher, and the Pathologist, Peter Venezis never saw the photographs with the bloodstained straition marking on the lower part of Sheila Caffell's right arm caused by the ejecting spent cartridge casings when she was firing the gun at the other victims!

But...

Firearms officers and senior officers who were present at the scene, and the SOCO officer's who took the photographs of those marks were left in no doubt regarding the significance of those markings there!

Sheila did fire the rifle...

She had fired it several times, and the evidence that she did and that she had is there for all to see, on the lower part of her right arm / wrist!

Some of the ejected brass cartridge casings were not contaminated with blood because these had been loaded prior to anyone being shot at - the ejected casings from these live rounds would merely have struck the lower part of Sheila's lower right arm causing light bruising upon impact!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 06:38:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline lookout

« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2018, 06:45:PM »
It's difficult to say with certainty how the medication affected her mental and physical state but the drowsiness she experienced was a side effect, which is why she would stay in bed in the mornings and the twins were late for school. Under those circumstances I would have thought the reduction in the Haloperidol was appropriate. It has been said that she was a recovering anorexic and I think ironically it was June keeping an eye on her which kept her going, even though the daughter cherished her independence, though in actuality not independent at all.

I'm of the understanding that this tragedy was a psychological killing committed by Sheila while the balance of her mind was disturbed. Nobody would have seen it coming except perhaps for Colin as he uttered the words " she's finally done it ". We'll never know why he'd been refused to alter his statement which could well have perhaps explained more about her behaviour pre-murders. These are my thoughts.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2018, 06:47:PM »
When she fired the anshuzt rifle, she mishandled it, through using the fingers of her left hand on the trigger, with her right hand under the end of the guns barrel supporting the weapon there, and directing shots at victims!

The anshuzt rifle was designed for a right handed shooter!

If the anshuzt rifle had been designed for a left handed shooter, there would have not been this bloodstained straition markings of her lower right arm / wrist - this is because in those circumstances the ejecting spent cartridge cases would have been flung from the ejection port on the left hand side of the gun involving a trajectory which would take the ejected brass casings away from any part of the shooters anatomy, in the same way that had the shooter in this tragedy been right handed, there would be no possibility of any ejecting cartridge case striking any part of the shooters body!

But Sheila held the rifle as though she was left handed, and when she fired the bullets at the victims the ejected cartridge cases associated with the bullets that she was firing in the gun, struck that unique part of her lower right arm / wrist!

DCI Jones knew it, so did Harris, Gibbons, Wright, Montgomery, Miller, Cook and Peter Simpson!

Furthermore, Peter Eaton (a registered firearms dealer) would also know this if he was ever told about the bloodstained straition marks on that unique part of Sheila Caffell's lower right arm / wrist...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 07:53:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2018, 06:52:PM »

I'm of the understanding that this tragedy was a psychological killing committed by Sheila while the balance of her mind was disturbed. Nobody would have seen it coming except perhaps for Colin as he uttered the words " she's finally done it ". We'll never know why he'd been refused to alter his statement which could well have perhaps explained more about her behaviour pre-murders. These are my thoughts.
But that wasn't in his statement. The only thing Colin complained of was an ambiguous reference to the pronoun "he", which could have changed the meaning to "Jeremy had had a raw deal with the family" from the intended Colin had had the raw deal.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 06:54:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2018, 06:53:PM »
Nothing whatsoever was mentioned about the bloodstained straition marks on Sheila Caffell's lower right arm and her wrist during the trial - this was because the photographs containing this evidence were not disclosed by Essex police and the CPS - if the photographic evidence had been disclosed there would have been expert evidence from a ballistics expert confirming what had caused these markings on that unique part of Sheila Caffell's anatomy! I bet a pound to a penny that the prosecution's own ballistic expert, Malcolm Fletcher, and the Pathologist, Peter Venezis never saw the photographs with the bloodstained straition marking on the lower part of Sheila Caffell's right arm caused by the ejecting spent cartridge casings when she was firing the gun at the other victims!

But...

Firearms officers and senior officers who were present at the scene, and the SOCO officer's who took the photographs of those marks were left in no doubt regarding the significance of those markings there!

Sheila did fire the rifle...

She had fired it several times, and the evidence that she did and that she had is there for all to see, on the lower part of her right arm / wrist!

Some of the ejected brass cartridge casings were not contaminated with blood because these had been loaded prior to anyone being shot at - the ejected casings from these live rounds would merely have struck the lower part of Sheila's lower right arm causing light bruising upon impact!
I don't see how the ejection of the bullets could have caused these marks.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2018, 07:27:PM »

WE certainly won't - given that he wasn't refused anything of the sort!

Offline lookout

« Reply #206 on: July 07, 2018, 07:37:PM »
WE certainly won't - given that he wasn't refused anything of the sort!

He'd been refused to change his statement. It's been on the forum often enough.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #207 on: July 07, 2018, 07:42:PM »

There was no trace of cocaine! And her reduction in haloperidol wouldn't have had the opposite effect. She still had a moderate dose in her system so like it or not, it was doing it's job! And Ferguson makes it clear that cannabis and cocaine would have no effect of haloperidol. What makes you think you're qualified to make such a diagnosis on a woman you have never even met over and above a 'qualified psychiatrist' who had?

I think you missed out the word 'some' from you last sentence.

By the way, has it escaped your memory that Jeremy was  heavy cannabis user?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2018, 07:45:PM »

He'd been refused to change his statement. It's been on the forum often enough.

Completely WRONG! Steve has explained the issue with Colin's statement and it was changed!

But that wasn't in his statement. The only thing Colin complained of was an ambiguous reference to the pronoun "he", which could have changed the meaning to "Jeremy had had a raw deal with the family" from the intended Colin had had the raw deal.

Offline lookout

« Reply #209 on: July 07, 2018, 08:00:PM »
There was no trace of cocaine! And her reduction in haloperidol wouldn't have had the opposite effect. She still had a moderate dose in her system so like it or not, it was doing it's job! And Ferguson makes it clear that cannabis and cocaine would have no effect of haloperidol. What makes you think you're qualified to make such a diagnosis on a woman you have never even met over and above a 'qualified psychiatrist' who had?

I think you missed out the word 'some' from you last sentence.

By the way, has it escaped your memory that Jeremy was  heavy cannabis user?

Well of course JB was a heavy cannabis user--------it goes without saying  ::)