Author Topic: Mystery Solved - left handed Sheila did fire the Anshuzt rifle!  (Read 17312 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Mystery Solved - left handed Sheila did fire the Anshuzt rifle!
« Reply #255 on: July 08, 2018, 01:01:PM »

But they DID believe she had because A) Nevill -allegedly- told Jeremy she'd gone mad and got hold of the gun and B) Jeremy furthered it with his own tales of her capabilities. I don't recall any of the police in attendance saying "Now, now, sir. Women don't kill their children, do they? So which one of you's telling porky pies?"

Nobody SAID anything-------they thought until they'd been convinced/brainwashed by SJ and co. It would have been SJ who'd have said something if anyone did with his initial " gut-feeling ". With that he didn't progress any further with his investigation. To him it'd been a foregone conclusion----some policing  ::)

I posted in such a way that you too would be convinced that the police actually LISTENED to what JB had told them------really ? Does that happen ? Just as if !  They hadn't believed everything else he'd said,had they ? That's why the investigation went haywire.  SJ had been biased from the start all because he hadn't liked Bamber !

Offline Jane

« Reply #256 on: July 08, 2018, 01:13:PM »

Nobody SAID anything-------they thought until they'd been convinced/brainwashed by SJ and co. It would have been SJ who'd have said something if anyone did with his initial " gut-feeling ". With that he didn't progress any further with his investigation. To him it'd been a foregone conclusion----some policing  ::)

I posted in such a way that you too would be convinced that the police actually LISTENED to what JB had told them------really ? Does that happen ? Just as if !  They hadn't believed everything else he'd said,had they ? That's why the investigation went haywire.  SJ had been biased from the start all because he hadn't liked Bamber !

But they were brainwashed, courtesy of Jeremy -backed up by Nevill's ALLEGED phone call- HOURS prior to "SJ and co" opening their mouths. I'm inclined to think that any hostility police eventually came to feel regarding Jeremy, may have stemmed from the fact that he stood there for hours, making mugs of them all and not one of them disbelieved what he said. He was the only one present who 'knew' anything. Why would they disbelieve him................especially as he backed up what HE said with what his father had -ALLEGEDLY- said.

Offline Jane

« Reply #257 on: July 08, 2018, 01:24:PM »

As to your cynicism about the listening skills of police. Is it really your belief that they're trained to treat everyone who rings them with a story as lia -ooops, sorry- FABRICATORS of truth?- in which case, why didn't they just put their feet up and have another mug of tea when Jeremy called, rather than use all that manpower and time and STILL call him a lia -sorry, a silly little boy who liked to make up stories. They believed him because they had no reason NOT to. You come out with some rubbish sometimes, but to suggest that the police never believed Jeremy from the start is about as silly as you can make it.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #258 on: July 08, 2018, 01:24:PM »
For 'the benefit of everyone', including the 'die-hard guilters', here is an estimatimation of the angle at which each ejected  (bloodstained or  otherwise) brass cartridge case which accompanied each shot fired by Sheila Caffell at, and into, or towards any of the other four victims ( a factor governed by the manner with which Sheila fired shots off in 'a frenzied' or 'otherwise' state), were, had been fired by herself...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 01:27:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #259 on: July 08, 2018, 01:37:PM »
Here I embark on the exercise of distinguishing the angle at which spent (bloodstained or otherwise) brass cartridge casings were being ejected from the ejection port situated on the right hand side of the anshuzt rifle at the time that Sheila caffell fired each of the 24 shots at victims of this tragedy...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #260 on: July 08, 2018, 01:39:PM »
From here on in, I replicate the various angles at which the ejected (bloodstained or otherwise) each of the 24 spent brass cartridge cases might have been discarded via the ejection port of the gun when used by a right handed shooter...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 01:40:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #261 on: July 08, 2018, 01:58:PM »
Mmm. It's inconvenient -although understandable- that I can't quote your post, Mike. Whilst ranting and hurling every expletive known to man, at anyone brave enough to to challenge what you say, ie, suggesting that you may not be telling the truth, in the post it's not possible for me to quote, you admit that there have been times when you haven't told the truth but IF it's about creating the debate you set the forum up for, there's really no reason for you to move the goal posts when it's been proved that you were wrong. It rather smacks of someone being annoyed by having their duplicity exposed. Suddenly creating a left handed, gun slinging, ambidextrous "Annie Oakley" from a Sheila who you'd previously described as right-handed, simply wasn't helpful, but then neither is having her capable of skiddaddling up the stairs, unseen, with a bullet through her neck! Still, that, at least,has provided endless hours of debate.
Of course, you can't be unaware that where there is doubt, there is also mistrust and the question must therefore be, just how much of what you tell us CAN be trusted? 'Those' pictures you swear you had in your possession and really were going to post them at a given hour of a given day until eleventh hour threats you received which prevented it? Could be you should have posted them without announcing that you intended to?? All the reports/statements you claim to have -but none of us have proof of- and hang on to, which could free Jeremy...............if only they were in the hands of those who MIGHT be able to do something useful with them. In the meanwhile, your, one time, good mate, who you insist is innocent, and who clearly recognized where your talents lay, and once valued you enough to pay you the  compliment of calling you "a clever bastard" is still moldering in jail.
The irony is, I really, really, REALLY wanted to believe you, especially when you've tried SO hard to be believed. Trouble is, you may have tried TOO hard -like you've over egged the pudding?- and it's had the reverse effect. It stands to reason that if anyone categorically KNOWS anything they can tell a story they never deviate from. The lines have become blurred between your detestation of the police and judiciary which seems to underpin everything, your belief in Jeremy's innocence, and the red herrings thrown in to stimulate debate.
What an incisive post Jane.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #262 on: July 08, 2018, 01:59:PM »
In this example, again I am using my walking aid as a prop, but in this image I am holding the rifle at my left shoulder, fingers of left hand at trigger, extended lower right arm and right wrist supporting and aiming the barrel (in this instance, the ejecting brass cartridge cases would take a trajectory in the general direction  of the living room door or the picture hanging on the wall)...
I'm still not following this really. Where does the blood come from?

Offline Jane

« Reply #263 on: July 08, 2018, 02:03:PM »
What an incisive post Jane.

Aww, THANK-YOU Steve :-* A compliment from you is always welcomed and special.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #264 on: July 08, 2018, 02:04:PM »
The anshuzt rifle held by the shooter of the first four victims, was not fired by a right handed shooter, held as it was intended to be used (by a right handed shooter) in accordance with its design features...

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 02:18:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #265 on: July 08, 2018, 02:13:PM »
Anyone pretending to be more brain dead than I am, forget about it, your only fooling yourselves, because if the shooter had been right handed, and for the benefit of those who are pretending not to understand what I am talking about, look at the images I have just posted - a right handed shooter would not get the bloodstained straition impact markings on that unique part of their lower right arm ' right wrist, unless of course, they were left handed, or even if they were right handed but handled the rifle with the fingers of their left hand at the trigger, and their right hand supporting and directing the barrel of the gun at victims that they were shooting at...

Any such shooter, who was using the fingers of their left hand at the trigger, and their right hand supporting and directing the barrel of the gun at a target, would without doubt be at risk of the lower part of their right arm / right wrist being struck by each and every spent brass cartridge casing ( bloodstained or otherwise) that was being ejected in correspondence to each of the 23 shots fired by the shooter at any prospective victim - The 'bloodstained impact markings' which are present 'upon the lower part of Sheila Caffells 'extended' lower right arm' and 'the part of her right wrist' are consistent with 'having been the shooter', that part of her anatomy being 'so unique' that such markings could 'not possibly have existed' by 'any other legetimate means'...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 02:18:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #266 on: July 08, 2018, 02:21:PM »
For the purpose of being complete, I shall now reproduce the images of the posture adopted by a left handed shooter, for example, a shooter using the fingers of their left hand at the trigget, and their right hand supporting and directing the barrel of the rifle at the time they shot at, and killed the otrher four victims:-
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 02:44:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #267 on: July 08, 2018, 02:50:PM »
It is with 100% certainty that Sheila Caffell did, and had fired the anshuzt rifle during the tragedy, a fact confirmed by the presence of bloodstained and lightly bruised straition impact markings which were present of a unique part of her lower right arm / right wrist region caused by the ejecting (bloodsttained or otherwise) brass cartridge cases that were flung out of the rifles ejection port and which struct that significant part of her anatomy...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:49:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #268 on: July 08, 2018, 02:53:PM »
It is with 100% certainty that Sheila Caffell did, and had fired the anshuzt rifle during the tragedy, a fact confirmed by the presence of bloodstained and lightly bruised straition impact markings which were present of a unique part of her lower right arm / right wrist region caused by the ejecting (bloodsttained or otherwise) brass cartridge cases that were flung out of the rifles ejection port and which struct that significant part of her anatomy...

I am that confident in my findings, to suggest that any ballistics expert who fails to confirm these findings is not worth the weight of their own snot, and must never be trusted ever again by anybody seeking to rely upon their testimony or expertise...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:49:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #269 on: July 08, 2018, 03:03:PM »
Sheila shot the other four victims of this tragedy, she handled and fired the anshuzt rifle, there now exists compelling evidence that not even a bent CCRC reptesentative, or a corrupt Appellant court judge can ignore - Essex police and its conspiracy to cover up the true circumstances of the whf tragedy and in particular the circumstances surrounding how Sheila Caffell met her end, has finally run its course!

The impact markings of ejected brass cartridge cases that left bloodstained markings and light bruises on the lower part of Sheila Caffells lower right arm / right wrist area, is compelling evidence that confirms she did shoot dead the other four victims. Forget the dodgy hand swab evidence which was concocted by Essex police at a time when the relatives threatened to expose their involvement in Sheila Caffells death (at the beginning of September 1985).

We now know the truth...

Anyone at the CCRC, The Home Office, Essex Plice, THE CPS and the judiciary including appellate court judges ignore this fresh evidence at peril of being held accountable for criminal activity in the form of 'Malfeance in public Office' offences / allegations...

Ignore the truth at your peril, and give up your cushy lifestyle and huge monthly salaries, and pension entitlements...

The Criminal justice system ought to hang its head in shame, but it won't because these monsters that are taking responsibility to dismiss these appeals are lower than a snakes belly, with little if any scruples, corruption is what they live by and what they will all die by...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:52:PM by mike tesko »