Author Topic: Sheila's neck wound and the blood on her arm  (Read 76460 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Sheila's neck wound and the blood on her arm
« Reply #1365 on: July 01, 2018, 07:12:PM »
I'm discussing the case so why should you start on being personal ? I've never been personal with you.I couldn't care less who you are or how you live your life-------nor your background. Why should it matter  about me and mine ? ::)

I suppose I come in handy to use as a diversion from an awkward part of the case !

Offline lookout

« Reply #1366 on: July 01, 2018, 07:14:PM »
Personally I have always been rather squeamish where blood is concerned. I suppose she means that as a nurse you were used to seeing it in your daily life.

Many a time Steve------and I know the difference between arterial and venous blood.

Offline lookout

« Reply #1367 on: July 01, 2018, 07:17:PM »
No, I'm simply pointing you to evidence that we have on THIS forum - you have none just some wishful thinking.

What I know isn't on this forum ! I don't do " wishful thinking ".I don't need to ! Only the truth.

Offline lookout

« Reply #1368 on: July 01, 2018, 07:21:PM »
No, I meant that she should KNOW that Craig couldn't fail to notice flowing blood given that she used to be a nurse.

You're contradicting yourself by once saying that NO blood was flowing as she'd been dead for ages.Now you're talking of " flowing blood ".Make up your mind--------it was either flowing or it wasn't and had dried.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 07:21:PM by lookout »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1369 on: July 01, 2018, 11:41:PM »
I think it must be you who is joking Lookout (especially given your background). To suggest that Craig would miss blood running from wounds is just silly. The blood around her mouth was dried and cracking off - you're just trying to down play and it's not working!

From photographs I have seen the blood running from the corners of Sheila's mouth were freely flowing, and dried and cracked! This has come about due to the police taking early photographs of the blood which was freshly leaking and flowing from Sheila's mouth (photographs which were taken by DC Henderson and DC Oakey during the practice of informative by senior officers between 9.00am and 10.00am). Henderson and Oakey were SOCO based at DHQ in Chelmsford. Much later, at around 11.00am, along came PC Bird from Witham SOCO by which time, Sheila's body had remained untouched since her death had been staged as a suicide on the say so of senior officers! It is not surprising therefore, that by the time PC Bird started to photograph the blood which had originally been leaking, and pouring from the corners of her mouth, had over an hour later, dried and cracked - the body was in the same position, staged death as a suicide with the rifle from the first floor box room window neatly in Sheila Caffell's possession! In particular, the fingers of her right hand resting on the trigger guard / mechanism, and the barrel of the rifle resting against the left hand side of her neck! The only problem with that was that the cops who staged her death scene as a suicide, did not know that Sheila Caffell was left handed! Something that Jeremy knew about, so it becomes even more bizarre, that if Jeremy had shot and killed his sister, why he should choose to stage her suicide as though she was right handed?

He wouldn't have set her body up to make it look like Sheila had shot herself using the fingers of her right hand to activate the trigger mechanism, if she was left handed - but because the police were somewhat in the dark regarding this, they goofed the crime scene! You only have to look at they way Sheila's fingers are resting on top of the ammunition magazine and the trigger guard mechanism to see that whoever had staged her second suicide of the day totally at odds with the fact that Sheila only ever handled rifles and shotguns left handed,  so as you can all see this raises a red flag...

The gun would almost certainly have been held the opposite way round if Sheila had somehow taken her own life, with the ammunition magazine upper most rather than at the bottom end of the gun, and had she been right handed!!!

You see...

The position of the gun on her body was actually the right way round for someone who was / is left handed, but hey fancy the prat positioning Sheila's trigger finger using the fingers of her right hand, instead of her left one!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 11:47:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1370 on: July 01, 2018, 11:41:PM »

You're contradicting yourself by once saying that NO blood was flowing as she'd been dead for ages.Now you're talking of " flowing blood ".Make up your mind--------it was either flowing or it wasn't and had dried.

There was no flowing blood - I'm criticising YOUR claim that there was 'flowing blood'.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1371 on: July 01, 2018, 11:43:PM »
From photographs I have seen the blood running from the corners of Sheila's mouth were freely flowing, and dried and cracked! This has come about due to the police taking early photographs of the blood which was freshly leaking and flowing from Sheila's mouth (photographs which were taken by DC Henderson and DC Oakey during the practice of informative by senior officers between 9.00am and 10.00am. Henderson and Oakey were SOCO based at DHQ in Chelmsford. Much later, at around 11.00am, along came PC Bird from Witham SOCO by which time, Sheila's body had remained untouched since her death had been staged as a suicide on the say so of senior officers! It is not surprising therefore, that by the time PC Bird started to photograph the blood which had originally ally been leaking, and pouring from the corners of her mouth, had over an hour later, dried and cracked - the body was in the same position, staged death as a suicide with the rifle from the first floor box room window neatly in Sheila Caffell's possession! In particular, the fingers of her right hand resting on the trigger guard / mechanism, and the barrel of the rifle resting against the left hand side of her neck! The only problem with that was that the cops who staged her death scene as a suicide, did not know that Sheila Caffell was left handed! Something that Jeremy knew about, so it becomes even more bizarre, that if Jeremy had shot and killed his sister, why he should choose to stage her suicide as though she was right handed?

He wouldn't have set her body up to make it look like Sheila had shot herself using the fingers of her right hand to activate the trigger mechanism, if she was left handed - but because the police were somewhat in the dark regarding this, they goofed the crime scene! You only have to look at they way Sheila's fingers are resting on top of the ammunition magazine and the trigger guard mechanism to see that whoever had staged her second suicide of the day totally at odds with the fact that Sheila only ever handled rifles and shotguns left handed,  so as you can all see this raises a red flag...

The gun would almost certainly have been held the opposite way round if Sheila had somehow taken her own life, with the ammunition magazine upper most rather than at the bottom end of the gun, and had she been right handed!!!

You see...

The position of the gun on her body was actually the right way round for someone who was / is left handed, but hey fancy the prat positioning Sheila's trigger finger using the fingers of her right hand, instead of her left one!

Mike, with respect, you and I will never agree but if you have proof of your claims, then please post them and I may revise my thinking.  Until then .....
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1372 on: July 02, 2018, 01:02:AM »
Mike, with respect, you and I will never agree but if you have proof of your claims, then please post them and I may revise my thinking.  Until then .....

I have all the proof I need to know what really did happen, and Jeremy supposedly shooting dead his sister who was left handed, staging her death as a suicide by setting the crime scene up using the fingers of Sheila Caffell's right hand is ludicrous - for a start, the anshuzt rifle supposedly used to not only kill Sheila, but the other four victims of the tragedy was a gun designed for a right handed person, not someone who was left handed like Sheila Caffell! For example, a right handed shooter using that rifle would not have the ejecting spent casings being forced against their extended left arm because the spent cartridge cases eject to the right of the weapon (away from the body of the victim). However, a left handed person shooting it will find that the ejecting spent cartridge cases are striking the extended right arm which is invariably used to steady the rifles barrel whilst in use!

Now,  I have a theory concerning how those marks which are present upon Sheila's right arm were created if you will please bear with me..

The ammunition magazine belonging to the .22 semi-automatic rifle could only hold a maximum of 10 live bullets. 15 or so (16 if we include the replacement whole bullet used in the substitution of the original piece of badly fragmented bullet which originally was exhibit PV/20, or 17 bullets if we count in the unrecovered bullet that was not recovered from one of the child victims)! The matter is somewhat convoluted, because originally there was only supposed to have been 24 shots fired, but 25 bullet cases recovered! But if there had originally been only 24 shots fired at the time of the tragedy, add to this the replacement whole bullet used in the substitution process, which brings the tally to 25 bullets + the piece of a badly fragmented PV/20, transforming the tall now to 26 bullets fired, but only 25 soentcartridge cases! Last but not least, then there is the  unrecovered bullet from one of the child victims, so in total 27 bullets, and only 25 spent cartridge cases!

Now, to save time, I can tell you that one of these 27 bullets, was test fired in the anshuzt rifle post the date of the tragedy, and was used in a substitution process involving the original piece of a badly fragmented PV/20 (the shot across Sheila's neck downstairs in the kitchen), with this in mind, now only 26 bullets, but still only 25 spent cartridge cases...

These anomalies arise because the police have not told the truth regarding the true circumstances surrounding the shootings of Sheila Caffell, and the dishonest tactic adopted to turn the tragedy into a one gun crime, when in fact at least two different rifles were used, in the shootings of Sheila Caffell! Whether you choose to believe it or not, is a matter for you, but rest assured that Sheila was shot once downstairs in the kitchen by one of these two rifles, and much later, she was shot again by the anshuzt rifle which at the time of her being shot across the neck in the kitchen, was a rifle which was resting against a first floor box room window as attested by Jeapes' and Brown..

Now, back to what I started saying about the police staging Sheila's suicide wrongly by setting her death scene as though she was right handed, when in fact she was left handed and let me say this, the handling of the semi-automatic anshuzt rifle by Sheila would have been fraught with problems, the least of which was the side of the rifle from which spent cartridge cases would be ejected accompanying each shot - the anshuzt rifle in question was designed for a right handed shooter, where normally the fingers of the shooters right hand would operate the trigger mechanism, and ejecting spent cartridge cases become expelled from the right hand side of the weapon, accompanied by firearms discharge residue which escapes via three venting holes on the right hand side of the gun! So, a right handed shooter firing a loaded anshuzt rifle filled with live bullets would support the barrel of the rifle with his or her left outstretched he'd hand, and the fingers of their right hand would activate the trigger mechanism!

But in Sheila's case, she was left handed, and the fingers of her left hand would operate the trigger mechanism, with her outstretched right arm /hand supporting the barrel of the gun!

It should not take you long to realise that any left handed person operating that rifle designed for a right handed shooter, will find that after or accompanying each shot fired that the ejecting spent cartridge cases, will effectively strike the left handed shooters outstretched right arm which is supporting the barrel of the weapon and potentially marking the relevant part of the shooters outstretched right arm, hand!

Consider the following as a fact...

Let's play along with the suggestion that these shootings were a one gun crime for how...

The rifle scamming ion magazine could only hold 10 live rounds, and let's for argument's sake say there was room for an element live round sat perched in the breach of the same weapon!

Well, let's also round off the total number of bullets fired during the tragedy to 25...

In those circumstances, if Sheila had been the shooter, she would have needed to load a minimum of 14 additional live rounds into the ammunition magazine of that rifle - in order to arrive at the stage where she needed to put more bullets into the guns ammunition magazine at least 10 or possibly 11 live rounds would have already been fired, at that / this stage, Sheila would have needed to load an additional 15 or 14 live rounds into the guns ammunition magazine, until the quota of 25, or 24 discharged shots had been dispensed with...

Now, pay attention please, since with the requirement to reload live rounds into the ammunition of the anshuzt rifle, chances are that Sheila would have literally got the blood of victims on the fingers of her hands. So that when she was loading the additional rounds into the guns ammunition magazine victims blood got transferred from her bloodstained fingers onto the live cartridges she was loading into the gun. Thereafter, with every bullet fired, the corresponding bloodstained spent cartridge case  which were being ejected struck that part of Sheila Caffell's right arm, causing the linear markings in what can only be described as streaks of Bloodstaining! These marks are the only proof that Jeremy Bamber needed to establish beyond reasonable doubt that his sister Sheila Caffell had fired that anshuzt rifle, marks which were caused in that part of her extended right arm she was using to support the barrel of the rifle at the time she was shooting at one or more of the other victims! This phenomena only occurrs when you have a left handed person firing a gun that was designed for a right handed shooter! Since, the ejecting and corresponding bullet cases are expelled from the ejection port on the right hand side of the weapon, forcing them to inadvertently strike the shooters outstretched right arm because the weapon in question was not suitable for use by a left handed shooter!

The ejecting bloodstained cartridges caused the marks on Sheila Caffell's right arm, it is a rather striking feature which in my view confirms that Sheila Caffell had fired the rifle at the time of the tragedy! Furthermore, these findings are capable of supporting the argument that at some time after the shooting of the other victims that Sheila must have either washed or wiped her bloodstained fingers, and moreover that with blood on her fingers at the time of the reloading of additional live rounds is it any wonder that only very low levels of lead deposit were detected from the handswabs?

Sheila had fired the gun, she handled bloodstained live rounds which were subsequently ejected from the weapon causing the markings in blood on her outstretched right arm, and her wrist...

It should be possible to carryout scientific tests to confirm the phenomena that I am alluding to, involving a left handed shooter, firing a loaded rifle designed for use by a right handed person!

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 08:59:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...