Author Topic: Box 57 - the withheld Evidence!!  (Read 2235 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Box 57 - the withheld Evidence!!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2018, 06:43:PM »
Going back to the CT's claims, I thought you said that the forensics lot had weren't coughing up the goods? Where did you read that?

All the goods. Apparently what EP are holding back are in conjunction with some of the forensic material which for some reason can't be released without the other. So forensics can't/won't work on what they haven't got . It's on the Bambertweet site/campaign somewhere. This is the " uninvestigated " forensics are hanging on to.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2018, 09:34:PM »
"There is absolutely no question that when the CCRC have absorbed the information they will shortly be sent the case will be referred to the court of appeal"

A big bold statement, don't believe a word of it. If the submissions are 'finished' why are they still waiting for 7 reports? Having an airtight case, isn't for them to say.

I agree with Caroline, the CCRC are governed by the attitude of the appellate court, the CCRC is not independent, it was introduced in 2000 to stem the number of cases involving police corruption and malpractice being in the headlines for the wrong reasons! The CCRC is there to try to suppress miscarriages of justice resulting in convictions being quashed, in cases which portray the police the COS and the judiciary in a poor light!

The CCRC should be disbanded, and those that have worked for the CCRC since its inception in 2900 should be compelled to pay the income they have all been receiving, because none of them have earned it honestly!

The CCRC should be disbanded, it is not fit for purpose!!!!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2018, 11:34:AM »

You can read the whole thing here  :)

https://bambercampaign.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-latest-with-yvonne-on-forensic-work.html

It's a very positive if short article, from an individual who is (if I understand correctly) case knowledgeable. However, overconfidence in this particular criminal case is a self-defeating approach.  I think an overly pessimistic approach is probably more useful in real terms.  The rule of thumb seems to be - if anything is open to interpretation - then its practical use within the legal battle is of little value.  This really cannot be stressed enough. 

Then there's the issue of keeping Jeremy Bamber in prison on technicalities - legal hurdles and obstacles that can allow for a line of enquiry to be dismissed, regardless of its merit in practical terms or its usefulness in determining the truth of what really took place. 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 11:42:AM by Roch »

Offline David1819

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2018, 10:32:PM »
It's a very positive if short article, from an individual who is (if I understand correctly) case knowledgeable. However, overconfidence in this particular criminal case is a self-defeating approach.  I think an overly pessimistic approach is probably more useful in real terms.  The rule of thumb seems to be - if anything is open to interpretation - then its practical use within the legal battle is of little value.  This really cannot be stressed enough. 

Then there's the issue of keeping Jeremy Bamber in prison on technicalities - legal hurdles and obstacles that can allow for a line of enquiry to be dismissed, regardless of its merit in practical terms or its usefulness in determining the truth of what really took place.

I am a strong believer in the law of attraction. That is Positive thinking leads to positive results and Vice Versa.

Offline David1819

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2018, 10:56:PM »
Mike have you made any progress in trying to find the index for the contents of Box 57?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2018, 05:05:AM »
I am a strong believer in the law of attraction. That is Positive thinking leads to positive results and Vice Versa.

And the document that mentions Luke 12?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2018, 01:01:PM »
In 43% of cases the police and prosecutors failed to show evidence to the defence lawyers !! How bad is that ?