Author Topic: Box 57 - the withheld Evidence!!  (Read 2236 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Box 57 - the withheld Evidence!!
« on: June 18, 2018, 01:11:PM »
The contents of Box 57 may prove to be the key evidence which goes a long way to getting these convictions of Bambers quashed once and for all..
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline lookout

Re: Box 57 - the withheld Evidence!!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 09:57:AM »
Great Blog from the CT Team.

The scientists working on forensics were met by shock by evidence which they looked at and if requested will appear as expert witnesses. Still awaiting 7 more reports which are due any time.

It would appear that everything's coming together nicely with " an astounding amount of evidence proving Jeremy's innocence ". They can't go into any of the " new " findings for the time being as something newer is cropping up now on a weekly basis.

The team are rounding off the final drafts in readiness for submission.

This is fabulous news and as Yvonne said,great excitement. Looking good.

Offline David1819

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 11:37:AM »
Great Blog from the CT Team.

The scientists working on forensics were met by shock by evidence which they looked at and if requested will appear as expert witnesses. Still awaiting 7 more reports which are due any time.

It would appear that everything's coming together nicely with " an astounding amount of evidence proving Jeremy's innocence ". They can't go into any of the " new " findings for the time being as something newer is cropping up now on a weekly basis.

The team are rounding off the final drafts in readiness for submission.

This is fabulous news and as Yvonne said,great excitement. Looking good.

You can read the whole thing here  :)

https://bambercampaign.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-latest-with-yvonne-on-forensic-work.html

Offline lookout

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 11:54:AM »
Yes,that's better though it's good exercise for my brain to scan through a subject then memorise--------the best bits. ;D

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 12:04:PM »
"There is absolutely no question that when the CCRC have absorbed the information they will shortly be sent the case will be referred to the court of appeal"

A big bold statement, don't believe a word of it. If the submissions are 'finished' why are they still waiting for 7 reports? Having an airtight case, isn't for them to say.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 12:15:PM »
The contents of Box 57 may prove to be the key evidence which goes a long way to getting these convictions of Bambers quashed once and for all..

Seems as though box 57 won't matter as the CT are certain that he'll at least get another appeal. But then the CT say lots of things.

So have you a list of what is in box 57??

Offline lookout

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 12:40:PM »
"There is absolutely no question that when the CCRC have absorbed the information they will shortly be sent the case will be referred to the court of appeal"

A big bold statement, don't believe a word of it. If the submissions are 'finished' why are they still waiting for 7 reports? Having an airtight case, isn't for them to say.

Aw,c'mon whatever they do it's worth a try. Get in touch with them if you have a problem with it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 12:45:PM »
I have every confidence myself for the simple matter that they've all taken great pains going through the masses of files/documents which has taken years. Rather than selected and cherry-picked material that had been presented at trial.

We'll at least get to see the whole picture once and for all. Two sides for a change.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 12:47:PM »

Aw,c'mon whatever they do it's worth a try. Get in touch with them if you have a problem with it.

I don't have a problem with it - why would I? I certainly wouldn't get in touch with them though. Have done in the past when I believed Jeremy was innocent - got a letter from Jeremy saying I shouldn't contact them.

No, no problem with it, good luck to them, they will need it!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 12:49:PM »
I have every confidence myself for the simple matter that they've all taken great pains going through the masses of files/documents which has taken years. Rather than selected and cherry-picked material that had been presented at trial.

We'll at least get to see the whole picture once and for all. Two sides for a change.

And yet they keep promoting the same issues over and over. I admire your resolve Lookout but you must realise that if this fails - that's the end?

Offline lookout

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2018, 01:29:PM »
And yet they keep promoting the same issues over and over. I admire your resolve Lookout but you must realise that if this fails - that's the end?

For the time being they've had no choice but to repeat posts etc. 1) because they've been busy with reams of paperwork. 2 )because they've been putting in order these reams of documents 3 ) once in some semblance of order each has to be matched up 4 ) a pointless action to give out details bit by bit 5 ) checked and double-checked for suitability to submit 6 ) presentation to solicitor/s in London before final drafts.

It must have been an absolute nightmare with thousands of files/documents presented in no specific order so it's no wonder they've remained quiet as well as repetitive on their forum.

It wasn't something which could have been done overnight.They had to make sure everything was as accurate as it has to be.

I'm not looking towards failure whatsoever as I have a positive feeling about this with all the fresh young brains in the background.

There's been more than enough publicity of late involving the justice system and its mistakes ( MOJ'S ) that it would be against their better judgement to ignore this one.

Offline lookout

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2018, 01:32:PM »
Seems as though box 57 won't matter as the CT are certain that he'll at least get another appeal. But then the CT say lots of things.

So have you a list of what is in box 57??

By all accounts box 57 isn't needed as they seem to have most of what is wanted/needed.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2018, 03:22:PM »

By all accounts box 57 isn't needed as they seem to have most of what is wanted/needed.

I'm not asking on their behalf Lookout - I have no interest in what they are doing. I'm asking for the purpose of the forum discussion.

Offline lookout

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2018, 03:50:PM »
I'm not asking on their behalf Lookout - I have no interest in what they are doing. I'm asking for the purpose of the forum discussion.

I was thinking of Mike and all the boxes of paperwork he's got to go through.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2018, 06:00:PM »

I was thinking of Mike and all the boxes of paperwork he's got to go through.

Going back to the CT's claims, I thought you said that the forensics lot had weren't coughing up the goods? Where did you read that?