Author Topic: Forensic Handwriting Analysis On Letters Claimed to Be Written By SC  (Read 2894 times)

Offline lookout

Is your source a weight lifter? If these letters have anything to do with the case, I suspect that is why they were written.

No ? I know it to be a reliable source having spoken on the phone.

Offline Jane

Forgive me for asking but I really can't see how it's possible to guage what is -or not- a "reliable source" in a phone call. Were such the case, no one would ever get scammed.

Offline lookout

Forgive me for asking but I really can't see how it's possible to guage what is -or not- a "reliable source" in a phone call. Were such the case, no one would ever get scammed.

This wasn't/isn't a scam. The person isn't either.

Offline Jane

This wasn't/isn't a scam. The person isn't either.

Scamming wasn't my point. Possible deception was. Much easier over the phone than face to face.

Offline lookout

Scamming wasn't my point. Possible deception was. Much easier over the phone than face to face.

I trust this person and so does JB.

Offline Jane

Trust forms a basis of deception. I imagine it would have been Jeremy who provided the information initially? I'm perfectly certain he wouldn't have said he was trying to contact the Sun to sell his dead sister's pictures.

Offline lookout

Trust forms a basis of deception. I imagine it would have been Jeremy who provided the information initially? I'm perfectly certain he wouldn't have said he was trying to contact the Sun to sell his dead sister's pictures.

Pity you don't understand but I can't do anything about that. ::)

Offline Caroline

So because you spoke to 'someone' on the phone - they're reliable? Hope no one calls you to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge!  ;D
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

I understand perfectly that there is nothing Jeremy could say which would cause you to doubt him.

Offline Caroline

Oh well, it Jeremy endorses them ....... why didn't you say so?  ::)

The theory is quite amazing though ....... The Sun contact Jeremy just on the off chance he might have dodgy pictures Of Sheila. Funnily enough, he'd just found some and told Colin - wow! Such a coincidence  ;D ;D

Offline Caroline

Understand perfectly  ;D ;D

Offline Jane

Understand perfectly  ;D ;D

Funny, isn't it? The gobbledygook, allegedly written by Sheila, is rather like a prediction of something which has already happened. A sort of fast forward backwards.

Offline lookout

So because you spoke to 'someone' on the phone - they're reliable? Hope no one calls you to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge!  ;D

The person is known.

Offline lookout

Oh well, it Jeremy endorses them ....... why didn't you say so?  ::)

The theory is quite amazing though ....... The Sun contact Jeremy just on the off chance he might have dodgy pictures Of Sheila. Funnily enough, he'd just found some and told Colin - wow! Such a coincidence  ;D ;D

I'm afraid you've got it all wrong with your guesswork.

Offline Jane

The person is known.

I'm not sure that's relevant. They can't know more than they've been told, whoever they are.