Author Topic: Forensic Handwriting Analysis On Letters Claimed to Be Written By SC  (Read 2893 times)

Offline Caroline

Hi All,

A few of us have agreed to contact a handwriting expert in relation to the letters currently being debated. If you would like to contribute, please PM me or post in this thread.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

BRILLIANT idea. I'm sure others will agree.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Bearing in mind, that the handwritten notes in question were recovered by Essex police from the bedside cabinet in Sheila's bedroom at whf, and contributed significantly to the reason why Essex police originally believed that Sheila Caffell had shot and killed the other four victims in the tragedy!

Of course she did..
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Sheila was the author of these handwritten notes, she was talking about her mother possibly in the past tense, as if she knew she was already dead, in the other world, etc, etc, etc...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Sheila was the author of these handwritten notes, she was talking about her mother possibly in the past tense, as if she knew she was already dead, in the other world, etc, etc, etc...

The contents of Box 57 should hopefully reveal all!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Oh, and why is there no official mention of the involvement of the 1st team of SOCO at the scene between 9.00am and 10.00am when 'infomatives' were conducted?

Offline Caroline

Bearing in mind, that the handwritten notes in question were recovered by Essex police from the bedside cabinet in Sheila's bedroom at whf, and contributed significantly to the reason why Essex police originally believed that Sheila Caffell had shot and killed the other four victims in the tragedy!

Of course she did..

We shall see who wrote them - care to contribute?

Offline Caroline

We shall see who wrote them [/b]- care to contribute?

Or at the very least - who didn't.

Offline Jane

Or at the very least - who didn't.

It'll certainly take all the guesswork out.

Offline David1819

I attempted to arrainge this myself a while ago. I was told in order to this properly I needed to send them the original written materials.  :(

So I was left to my own devices.

Ive compared the writings to Jeremy's letter to Julie that is not in capitals. No resemblence what so ever.

Who else would create a forgery that is so hard to read, warped and tangled with no implicit mention of murder or suicide?

No doubt in my mind who the author is.

Offline Caroline

I attempted to arrainge this myself a while ago. I was told in order to this properly I needed to send them the original written materials.  :(

So I was left to my own devices.

Ive compared the writings to Jeremy's letter to Julie that is not in capitals. No resemblence what so ever.

Who else would create a forgery that is so hard to read, warped and tangled with no implicit mention of murder or suicide?

No doubt in my mind who the author is.

No doubt in my mind either but I don't think they were ever intended as 'suicide letters'. I think they were meant to indicate that The Sun had 'pictures' of Sheila which they may publish - exonerating Bamber from trying to sell them while also providing a reason why her mind may have been disturbed.

You aren't qualified to make any comparisons, there is more to graphology that words looking the same.

Take this for instance .....

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
We shall see who wrote them - care to contribute?

Essex police were satisfied that Sheila Caffell had written them, they had possession of the notes from day 1 of the investigation, and were palmed off to DCI Jones before he was removed from his post as head of the investigation into the four murders!

Offline Caroline

Essex police were satisfied that Sheila Caffell had written them, they had possession of the notes from day 1 of the investigation, and were palmed off to DCI Jones before he was removed from his post as head of the investigation into the four murders!

Where have they said that?

Offline lookout

According to a strong source I was told that it was the SUN who were trying to contact JB re.Sheila's pics not the other way around.

Offline Caroline

According to a strong source I was told that it was the SUN who were trying to contact JB re.Sheila's pics not the other way around.

Is your source a weight lifter? If these letters have anything to do with the case, I suspect that is why they were written.