Author Topic: Forensic Handwriting Analysis On Letters Claimed to Be Written By SC  (Read 2955 times)

Offline lookout

Funny, isn't it? The gobbledygook, allegedly written by Sheila, is rather like a prediction of something which has already happened. A sort of fast forward backwards.

It's funnier still when someone tells you an entirely different story than that which was all over the press.

Offline lookout

I'm not sure that's relevant. They can't know more than they've been told, whoever they are.

You'd be surprised !

Offline Jane

It's funnier still when someone tells you an entirely different story than that which was all over the press.

But they can only tell you what they've been told, OR what they say they've been told.

Offline Caroline

That happens every day here. I could tell you a different story, doesn't mean it's true though.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

Offline Caroline

I'm afraid you've got it all wrong with your guesswork.

Got what wrong? It;s what you said - The Sun contacted Jeremy not the other way around. And I'm not guessing anything, I am relaying what Colin said and he was there - your mystery phone call person was NOT!

Offline lookout

Got what wrong? It;s what you said - The Sun contacted Jeremy not the other way around. And I'm not guessing anything, I am relaying what Colin said and he was there - your mystery phone call person was NOT!

This was to Jane. In answer to her post.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 09:38:PM by lookout »

Offline Jane

This was to Jane. In answer to her post.

Which one? It was Caroline's post you quoted.

Offline lookout

Which one? It was Caroline's post you quoted.

Yes it was Caroline's post--------I'm distracted watching Conviction: Murder in Suburbia. It's good.

Offline Caroline

Yes it was Caroline's post--------I'm distracted watching Conviction: Murder in Suburbia. It's good.

Recorded it - watching The Staircase on Netflix

Offline lookout

Recorded it - watching The Staircase on Netflix

2nd part tomorrow night.