Author Topic: The Undisclosed - handwritten, 'SCENES OF CRIME REGISTER ENTRIES'  (Read 6905 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The Undisclosed - handwritten, 'SCENES OF CRIME REGISTER ENTRIES'
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2018, 07:49:PM »
Dr.Susan Gillingham spoke on behalf of JB at the trial but apparently on studying the Psalms 51-55 there weren't enough grounds within the wording of the passages to prove that Sheila had been religious. She came to the conclusion that Psalms 51-55 were of no relevance as Sheila hadn't been religious.

This came about when there was " talk " of the open pages which were noted from the Bible on the floor.
EP had said the Bible had been open at those pages.

Shows how wrong they can be  ::)

So at which page(s) was the bible open?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 07:50:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2018, 07:54:PM »
So at which page(s) was the bible open?

You wouldn't know when the pages were splayed out like they were. It was no particular page.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2018, 07:58:PM »

You wouldn't know when the pages were splayed out like they were. It was no particular page.

Well it was a particular page but I doubt the police realised that it might be important at the time and chose the psalm's because of the large blood stain (palm print). However, I'd like to see the document Mike referred to.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2018, 09:19:PM »
Well it was a particular page but I doubt the police realised that it might be important at the time and chose the psalm's because of the large blood stain (palm print). However, I'd like to see the document Mike referred to.

Yes, I am still trying to source it from amongst the thousands of documents that I saved from destruction in 2003 / 2004...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2018, 09:51:PM »
Yes, I am still trying to source it from amongst the thousands of documents that I saved from destruction in 2003 / 2004...

Thanks.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2018, 05:17:PM »
Thanks.

I am currently dealing with more pressing matters, but I will search my archives for the material in question, and post it on our forum for consideration..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2018, 05:35:PM »
I know that in the wake of the Essex police investigation into these deaths, that the police were satisfied that Sheila Caffell could have shot and killed each of the other 4 victims!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2018, 05:42:PM »
I know that in the wake of the Essex police investigation into these deaths, that the police were satisfied that Sheila Caffell could have shot and killed each of the other 4 victims!
The claim that Sheila had not shot herself is 'inaccurate', but the police shot her once at the time of the entry of the firearm officers into the kitchen (7.35am, or thereabouts), and secondly they shot her dead upstairs on the main bedroom floor, after her body had found its way onto the top of the parents bed, and been transferred onto the bedroom floor during police informative...

Please rest assured...

That whilst ever Sheila Caffell was laid on the kitchen floor behind the kitchen door, and whilst her body was later resting on top of her parents bed, that Sheila was still almost barely alive...

Once the cops moved Sheila's body from that bed onto the bedroom floor, she was shot and died, instantaneously!

The time of death was therefore linked to the timing of the second shot (9.13am), and because Sheila was killed off at that time, Jeremy Bamber could not possibly have had anything whatsoever to do with his sister's death...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 05:45:PM by mike tesko »

Offline David1819

« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2018, 06:12:PM »
I am currently dealing with more pressing matters, but I will search my archives for the material in question, and post it on our forum for consideration..

Mike is there any chance you can post the index papers for COLP Box 57?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2018, 10:22:AM »

Mike is there any chance you can post the index papers for COLP Box 57?

Of course..