Author Topic: The Undisclosed - handwritten, 'SCENES OF CRIME REGISTER ENTRIES'  (Read 6987 times)

Offline lookout

Re: The Undisclosed - handwritten, 'SCENES OF CRIME REGISTER ENTRIES'
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2018, 08:10:PM »

What exactly is your aim ??

Don't expect me just to sit back and take this crap !!

Offline lookout

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2018, 08:12:PM »
And not backing down causes you to waffle in the hope that what you say will be believed.

Unlike yourself I DON'T expect to be believed,most definitely not by the opposition.

Offline Jane

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2018, 08:13:PM »

What exactly is your aim ??

Sensible and constructive debate without you attempting to get one over, using whatever come to mind, in your determination to be right?

Offline lookout

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2018, 08:15:PM »
Sensible and constructive debate without you attempting to get one over, using whatever come to mind, in your determination to be right?

But I DON'T attempt to " get one over ".It's your skewed interpretation that does that. It's not my fault that you disbelieve every post I make.

Offline lookout

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2018, 08:17:PM »
Post No.5 started the rot ! As per.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2018, 08:22:PM »

Thin streaks of blood such as those each side of her mouth would have dried in minutes but the pool of blood near her neck/shoulder shows up evenly spread and shiny.

Aren't SOCO members investigators ?

My understanding, is that the photograph depicting the blood running from the corners of her mouth which had dried and appear to be cracked was taken after 11.00am. This blood had leaked out of the corners of Sheila's mouth after cops rolled her into the recovery position on the bedroom floor, and onto her back again so that they could stage her supposed suicide there by placing the anshuzt rifle in her possession with the muzzle end of the guns barrel pointing in the general direction of the two bullet entry wounds situated at that stage there. Once her head finished lopping from side to side during the re-staging of her body there was no more blood to leak out of her mouth, whereas this was definitely not the case with the most recent bullet entry wound (Bullet PV/19) where blood continued to pour and leak constantly - you can see the effect of this when you examine to flows of blood on Sheila's neck, where it is fresh yet tinged with coagulating blood along the edges of the blood flow...

Here is the image I am talking about...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:33:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Jane

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2018, 08:23:PM »

But I DON'T attempt to " get one over ".It's your skewed interpretation that does that. It's not my fault that you disbelieve every post I make.

That's not how it comes across, Lookout, primarily because you're never prepared to accept the possibly that someone else might be right. It causes you to make huge and glaring leaps, ie, you KNEW what sort of cameras SOCO used and if they didn't perform X,Y, and Z tasks, THEY'D got it wrong. The rest of us are prepared to admit it when we're not right or not sure. It's a rare occurance if you do.

Offline lookout

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2018, 08:32:PM »
That's not how it comes across, Lookout, primarily because you're never prepared to accept the possibly that someone else might be right. It causes you to make huge and glaring leaps, ie, you KNEW what sort of cameras SOCO used and if they didn't perform X,Y, and Z tasks, THEY'D got it wrong. The rest of us are prepared to admit it when we're not right or not sure. It's a rare occurance if you do.

I was GUESSING what cameras were used  ::) Why make a big deal of it ? You just continue writing in twisted riddles that are obviously meant to show me in a bad light----------which you've succeeded in doing for the benefit of the red forum. See if I care. I've come to the conclusion that you can't help yourself.

Can't you ever post something constructive yourself rather than sitting there ripping me and mine to shreds ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2018, 08:38:PM »
My understanding, is that the photograph depicting the blood running from the corners of her mouth which had dried and appear to be cracked was taken after 11.00am. This blood had leaked out of the corners of Sheila's mouth after cops rolled her into the recovery position on the bedroom floor, and onto her back again so that they could stage her supposed suicide there by placing the anshuzt rifle in her possession with the muzzle end of the guns barrel pointing in the general direction of the two bullet entry wounds situated at that stage there. Once her head finished lopping from side to side during the re-staging of her body there was no more blood to leak out of her mouth, whereas this was definitely not the case with the most recent bullet entry wound (Bullet PV/19) where blood continued to pour and leak constantly - you can see the effect of this when you examine to flows of blood on Sheila's neck, where it is fresh yet tinged with coagulating blood along the edges of the blood flow...

Offline lookout

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2018, 08:41:PM »

That is an authentic medical photograph. Taken as it happened.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:42:PM by lookout »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2018, 08:42:PM »

Also please note, that somebody attempted to prevent the blood escaping from the second (Fatal) wound immediately after the second shot was fired - you can see evidence of this on the surface of Sheila Caffells neck, where the blood flow from the 2nd bullet entry wound has flowed over what appears to be two bloodied fingermark impressions around and against the wound in question! Now, who was responsible for making those / these bloodied fingermarks? Surely, not Sheila because we have heard how spotlessly clean her hands and fingers were supposed to have been (however, that's a lie), but lets say for arguments sake that those bloodied fingermarks were made by her - how then did the fingers of her right or her left hand end up resting on the gun, or as though she had been holding the barrel end of the gun (see her left hand which appears to be effected by cadaveric spasm)?

Were the two bloodied fingermarks, from Sheila's killer, or those who tried to keep her alive immediately after the 2nd fatal shot was inflicted during the performing of 'INFORMATIVES'?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2018, 08:44:PM »
What are 'INFORMATIVES'?

Why do the police perform them, whilst the bodies of victims are in situ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2018, 08:46:PM »
They wouldn't have been Sheila's prints after the second shot.

Offline Jane

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2018, 08:47:PM »

I was GUESSING what cameras were used  ::) Why make a big deal of it ? You just continue writing in twisted riddles that are obviously meant to show me in a bad light----------which you've succeeded in doing for the benefit of the red forum. See if I care. I've come to the conclusion that you can't help yourself.

Can't you ever post something constructive yourself rather than sitting there ripping me and mine to shreds ?

All you have to do is say you're guessing -but I suspect you prefer that you're believed- it would be a more acceptable and honest approach as opposed to just contradicting my suggestion that it might have been a Polaroid. It's you who show yourself in a bad light, Lookout, and you've just done it again. I've  said and done nothing "for the benefit of the red forum". You obviously look at what's said there so be my guest and check me out. I last posted there yesterday or the day before. Your name wasn't mentioned.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2018, 08:59:PM »
What are 'INFORMATIVES'?

Why do the police perform them, whilst the bodies of victims are in situ?
Why do the guilty camp proclaim at every available opportunity that it was Jeremy Bamber who staged his sisters death there on the main bedroom floor, when that proposition would have been an impossibility!

Impossible, because between 7.35am until 8.10am, Sheila's body was the female body reportedly documented, via police messages and audio recording, as being present downstairs in the kitchen? All the absolute garbage about this coming about because an officer supposedly made a mistake when he looked through the kitchen window, thinking that he had seen the body of a dead female, which 'lo and behold' turned out to be the body of Neville Bamber, is fanciful to say the least! It's fanciful, and ludicrous because according to 'the timed contemporaneous police message log contents', in all instances reference is made to the finding of a dead male body, prior to mention of there also being one dead female body!

The lies which Essex police have sought to rely upon, and which they have brainwashed the general public at large into believing, simply does not stack up, or make any sense whatsoever, since - how can an officer have looked through the kitchen window and report that he can see a dead female, if upon entry into the premises at 7.35am it gets reported that two bodies are present downstairs in the kitchen, not the body of one dead female and the body of one dead male, but rather the body of one dead male 'AND' the body of one dead female?

Please, everyone must cease from believing the nonsense that Essex police and its supporters are spouting off about, there is absolutely no record that a female body was seen or found prior to any mention of there being a dead male in the kitchen...

7.37am - 'The body of One dead male' AND 'The Body of One dead female, found upon entry'...

7.38am - 'One Dead Male', AND 'One Dead Female'...

7.42am - 'Can someone contact the police surgeon and the coroners officer, regarding two bodies'...

7.45am - Can you come on duty to the office, because police are dealing with an incident at whf involving two bodies, a murder and a suicide'...

8.10am - 'After a thorough search of the premises, a further three bodies have been found upstairs, five dead in total'...

« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 09:06:PM by mike tesko »