Author Topic: The Bible - secrets of the tragedy...  (Read 25973 times)

Offline lookout

Re: The Bible - secrets of the tragedy...
« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2018, 09:36:AM »
I believe it's been ascertained that it was switched to an internal 999 system at police HQ. The call didn't come from WHF.

Where did your " belief " come from ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2018, 11:42:AM »

Where did your " belief " come from ?

Because that's what the log indicates!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2018, 11:59:AM »
Because that's what the log indicates!

Depends which log you're looking at ?.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2018, 12:00:PM »

If you go onto Bambertweets you'll see a " snippet " of that call and the state of the writing of the officer who'd logged it. It does at least register the said 06.09 call but the scribble is difficult to make out.
It's neither an observation suggestion or an accusation but an actual 999 call.

Why do you believe these idiots Lookout? It's not a 999 call at all and the log in no way indicates that, in fact, in brackets, it makes it clear that they are talking about the open line to the house!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2018, 12:01:PM »

Depends which log you're looking at ?.

Errrrrr - the same one!

Offline lookout

« Reply #230 on: June 13, 2018, 12:06:PM »
Where there's never been any dispute about what's written/entered who am I to argue otherwise ?
If someone of " authority " had come along and stated that what had been said had been untrue,then I would probably/possibly believe them if there was no other motive behind their statement.

Bambertweets is open to dispute and argument but nobody to my knowledge has ever doubted what's been stated-----------it's up to the reader how they view what's there.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #231 on: June 13, 2018, 12:12:PM »
Where there's never been any dispute about what's written/entered who am I to argue otherwise ?
If someone of " authority " had come along and stated that what had been said had been untrue,then I would probably/possibly believe them if there was no other motive behind their statement.

Bambertweets is open to dispute and argument but nobody to my knowledge has ever doubted what's been stated-----------it's up to the reader how they view what's there.

Who in 'authority' is claiming this BS other the CT? They twist what is written and it would NEVER stand up to any kind of scrutiny. There was no 999 call - the log makes it clear they are talking about the open line. Nowhere does it mention any conversation took place, but because those three numbers are mentioned, the CT have jumped on it like a fly on ****.

Offline lookout

« Reply #232 on: June 13, 2018, 12:20:PM »
There are people on that site from all walks of life and I'm sure all wouldn't be taken in about every aspect of the case if they thought it wasn't right.
It is apparently known who the officer concerned was at the time of 06.09. Why this particular time ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #233 on: June 13, 2018, 12:56:PM »
There are people on that site from all walks of life and I'm sure all wouldn't be taken in about every aspect of the case if they thought it wasn't right.
It is apparently known who the officer concerned was at the time of 06.09. Why this particular time ?

Because that is when the police took over the open line monitoring and they have either been taken in or are trying to play a fast one! There was NO 999 call! Not even David believes that!

Offline Jane

« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2018, 01:20:PM »
Because that is when the police took over the open line monitoring and they have either been taken in or are trying to play a fast one! There was NO 999 call! Not even David believes that!

I think the alleged 999 call was introduced here relatively recently. I believe it was argued then that 999 calls don't automatically go through to police, the caller being asked which service they require. Why would the dead be requiring any service?

Offline lookout

« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2018, 02:51:PM »

Just because David doesn't believe something doesn't mean that I don't.
Have you approached the CT to tell them of their " mistake ?".

Offline Caroline

« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2018, 05:19:PM »

Just because David doesn't believe something doesn't mean that I don't.
Have you approached the CT to tell them of their " mistake ?".

Don't need to, at least one of the reads the forum regularly.

Offline lookout

« Reply #237 on: June 13, 2018, 05:59:PM »
Don't need to, at least one of the reads the forum regularly.

One ?

Offline David1819

« Reply #238 on: June 13, 2018, 06:24:PM »
Have the anti Bamber brigade found their alternative author to the four pages of erratic writing yet or have they fallen back on Sheila the author but coerced under Jeremy’s orders?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #239 on: June 13, 2018, 07:08:PM »
Have the anti Bamber brigade found their alternative author to the four pages of erratic writing yet or have they fallen back on Sheila the author but coerced under Jeremy’s orders?

Neither, it's not a suicide note and could have been written at any time, by any one. It certainly wasn't written on the night of the murders unless you think 'Vincent' was an accomplice? Apparently the 'twins' told "Sheila" to pass on a 'god bless' message to 'mummy' - they were six years old  ::). I see even you have stopped calling it  a suicide note!  ;D